The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hospitals here in Cali are required to notify the DMV when someone presents with a seizure, but not sure about FL. My sons license was suspended for one of his seizures almost immediately because he went to the ER.

Wow hope your son is ok. Interesting about Cali. Never once got a call from anyone there in Cali to be taken off their insurance or have their kid taken off for lic suspension due to med reasons. Most would call to say they turned in their lic for med reasons and wanted to be taken off the insurance. Thanks for the info.

Wow hope your son is ok. Interesting about Cali. Never once got a call from anyone there in Cali to be taken off their insurance or have their kid taken off for lic suspension due to med reasons. Most would call to say they turned in their lic for med reasons and wanted to be taken off the insurance. Thanks for the info.

If my son was on my policy and his license were suspended, I would not remove him unless his license were revoked.
But our cars are insured rather than the individual driver. But what driver is assigned to the car determines how high the premium is.

If my son was on my policy and his license were suspended, I would not remove him unless his license were revoked.
But our cars are insured rather than the individual driver. But what driver is assigned to the car determines how high the premium is.

Sorry O/T, but curious: Did whoever he was insured with ever pull the suspension when they ran motor vehicle reports? Also, totally the truth about the assigned driver determining premium..I'd hear the complaints about that at least once a day. :p

Sorry O/T, but curious: Did whoever he was insured with ever pull the suspension when they ran motor vehicle reports. Also, totally the truth about the assigned driver determining premium..I'd hear the complaints about that at least once a day. :p
I think a medical suspension is differnt than a did something bad suspension? I don;t know if they ever spotted it.
he is currently on medical probation. He must turn in a current doctor evaluation every 6 months without fail. It must be faxed directly from the doctors office.
last time, the dr forgot to fax it and my sons license was suspended that day. boom.
It was striaghtened out, but they don;t mess around.

Wow, interesting thread.

Man, if the GP's had knowledge of Caylee's body being in the car and helped tie up the loose ends....what a thought. We know they have been "pinging" Casey's whereabouts. My question is.....Have they "pinged" either one of the grandparents or her brother, or anyone else for that matter during any point in the timeline? We might get more info if we widen the suspect pool. If my own child possible lost/killed my own grandchild......they would be the last person I would want to protect. I am sure they are regretting having Casey in the house. They are now ALL jailed by the media. Sorry, my mind seems to stray.

Getting back to topic....
The Pizza being in the car and Cindy trying to say that that was the stench that the dogs hit on is insane. They wouldn't be CADAVER dogs if they hit on old pizza. They are trained to ONLY hit on decomp smells. She is an RN and she must know death smells and she knows and will always know "something is wrong".....her words exactly.

Ok, pardon me it this has been covered before BUT, why didn't Casey tell anyone about the car?? Why not, "Hey Mom and Dad, I ran out of gas" or "I left the car at xxxx and I need you to get it home"?????
My kids know to call auto club if they need something for one of the cars, no charge to them, all they need is our auto club info. They don't need to get in touch with me to take care of a car on our policy.
The Anthony's look pretty tightly wrapped, I'd be willing to bet they have similar coverage.

Ok, pardon me it this has been covered before BUT, why didn't Casey tell anyone about the car?? Why not, "Hey Mom and Dad, I ran out of gas" or "I left the car at xxxx and I need you to get it home"?????
My kids know to call auto club if they need something for one of the cars, no charge to them, all they need is our auto club info. They don't need to get in touch with me to take care of a car on our policy.
The Anthony's look pretty tightly wrapped, I'd be willing to bet they have similar coverage.

IMHO, the car was a "plant" for someone to steal.....bait the purse.....***Edited to add* Keys in the ignition. I think she hoped that some poor smuck would take it and then be someone she could point a finger at and ask what did you do with my daughter!!! She then would have "initially" had the world looking at her as a mother that we should all feel for.....she couldn't do this on her own laurels so she was hoping that by tricking someone into taking the fall she could skate on this.
I think if car had been stolen from there we would have all been duped for awhile into thinking she was innocent. Alas, the car was towed. End of story.

My opinion is Casey abandoned the car because it stunk to high heaven. Probably tried to clean it (iirc, cleaning fluid was found in the car). When that didn't work she parked it somewhere, figuring a little time might do the trick. Of course in reality, nothing will get that smell out...

...wasn't certain of the best thread for this, but, I spun the wheel and landed on "The Pontiac". If anyone else has a better suggestion, let me know and I'll move it on over...

Someone w/ more knowledge please prove me wrong on the following theory:

• 6/14 Amy drops a car @ Tony's apartment. Texts suggest it is the car Amy wrecked. Context of the texts suggest to me it is still driveable.
  • Cell pings on the afternoon of 6/27 suggest to me several back-n-forth trips between Tony's apartment & Amscott
  • William W. interview alleges a mechanic repairing a car w/ decomp odor

I know earlier posters indicated that post-'9X model vehicles have a screen in the tank fill to prevent siphoning, BUT, under the circumstances...IMHO, this could've been defeated...

Could Casey (perhaps w/ Tony's assist or alone w/ the use of his Grand Cherokee) have been making return trips to Amscott 6/27PM to siphon gas into a can until it was empty to (a) synch w/ her story that it ran out of gas, and/or (b) gas up the wreck Amy left @ Tony's apartment complex?

Could Amy's wreck have then been used for Casey to drive to Amscott to transfer the body for disposal post-6/27PM?

I dunno how credible the William W. mechanic story is @ this point.

Has Amy's wrecked car been accounted for yet?

To defeat the screen on the filler nozzle would be hard. It is possible,,,but not going to happen as far as I'm concerned.

If the screen was defeated and the were able to get a hose in the tank to syphon fuel..........they would never have gotten all the fuel out. The car would have started at the tow yard and ran until the fuel from the pump, lines etc was ran out. this could be several minutes ideling or 1/2 mile driving.

If the car would not start. the lines where dry and the car either ran out of gas while being driven and coasted into the Amscot, ran out and pushed into Amscot, or parked in Amscot and ran out while ideling.

To defeat the screen on the filler nozzle would be hard. It is possible,,,but not going to happen as far as I'm concerned.

If the screen was defeated and the were able to get a hose in the tank to syphon fuel..........they would never have gotten all the fuel out. The car would have started at the tow yard and ran until the fuel from the pump, lines etc was ran out. this could be several minutes ideling or 1/2 mile driving.

If the car would not start. the lines where dry and the car either ran out of gas while being driven and coasted into the Amscot, ran out and pushed into Amscot, or parked in Amscot and ran out while ideling.

Thanks, bullet. I hear what your sayin' though about defeating the screen not being a trivial thing.

IMHO, after getting the bulk of the gas out via siphoning Casey would've run/idled the engine until it quit.

I've just been noodlin' on what would require the repeat return trips between Tony's apt. & Amscot. Siphoning out the gas is a plausible (maybe not probable) explanation, IMHO. Her clothes & groceries could've easily been transfered into the larger Grand Cherokee in a single trip, or even two trips if she got the use of Tony's Jeep.

On a related note, for grins I speculated Casey's text about "threatening to kill someone last night" had something to do with someone getting too close to opening the trunk of the Pontiac or Amy's wrecked car (e.g. friend offered to help her retrieve the Pontiac if she complained about it breaking down or outta fuel, or if WW mechanic story relates to Pontiac or Amy's car being repaired and mech wanted access to trunk).

...wasn't certain of the best thread for this, but, I spun the wheel and landed on "The Pontiac". If anyone else has a better suggestion, let me know and I'll move it on over...

Someone w/ more knowledge please prove me wrong on the following theory:

• 6/14 Amy drops a car @ Tony's apartment. Texts suggest it is the car Amy wrecked. Context of the texts suggest to me it is still driveable.
  • Cell pings on the afternoon of 6/27 suggest to me several back-n-forth trips between Tony's apartment & Amscott
  • William W. interview alleges a mechanic repairing a car w/ decomp odor

I know earlier posters indicated that post-'9X model vehicles have a screen in the tank fill to prevent siphoning, BUT, under the circumstances...IMHO, this could've been defeated...

Could Casey (perhaps w/ Tony's assist or alone w/ the use of his Grand Cherokee) have been making return trips to Amscott 6/27PM to siphon gas into a can until it was empty to (a) synch w/ her story that it ran out of gas, and/or (b) gas up the wreck Amy left @ Tony's apartment complex?

Could Amy's wreck have then been used for Casey to drive to Amscott to transfer the body for disposal post-6/27PM?

I dunno how credible the William W. mechanic story is @ this point.

Has Amy's wrecked car been accounted for yet?

IIRC Amy had her car towed to TL's apt complex before it could be sold off for parts. In the conversation via texts AH was worried about having it towed more than once. She wanted to make sure it was ok to be left at the apt complex so she didn't have to keep paying for towing. Also, insurance considered her car a total loss, I doubt it would have been driveable. Kwim? I'll look up the info and post doc numbers for you to read this.

IMHO, the car was a "plant" for someone to steal.....bait the purse.....***Edited to add* Keys in the ignition. I think she hoped that some poor smuck would take it and then be someone she could point a finger at and ask what did you do with my daughter!!! She then would have "initially" had the world looking at her as a mother that we should all feel for.....she couldn't do this on her own laurels so she was hoping that by tricking someone into taking the fall she could skate on this.
I think if car had been stolen from there we would have all been duped for awhile into thinking she was innocent. Alas, the car was towed. End of story.

The keys were not in the ignition. The car was locked.

I seriously think Caylee was in the car more than once after she died and was in there for several days, hence the lingering stench.

Poor little angel :(

Thanks, bullet. I hear what your sayin' though about defeating the screen not being a trivial thing.

IMHO, after getting the bulk of the gas out via siphoning Casey would've run/idled the engine until it quit.

I've just been noodlin' on what would require the repeat return trips between Tony's apt. & Amscot. Siphoning out the gas is a plausible (maybe not probable) explanation, IMHO. Her clothes & groceries could've easily been transfered into the larger Grand Cherokee in a single trip, or even two trips if she got the use of Tony's Jeep.

On a related note, for grins I speculated Casey's text about "threatening to kill someone last night" had something to do with someone getting too close to opening the trunk of the Pontiac or Amy's wrecked car (e.g. friend offered to help her retrieve the Pontiac if she complained about it breaking down or outta fuel, or if WW mechanic story relates to Pontiac or Amy's car being repaired and mech wanted access to trunk).
Maybe she kept doing "drive by" runs, just to see if the car was still there at the Amscott.

...adding post to this thread as I see this question coming up on recent "siting" threads and on several NG threads, but, believe it will be easier to associate w/ the Pontiac for future reference.

RE: Sticker(s) on the Pontiac

On the stock video of the Pontiac in the forensics bay, in a split-second close-up a 4-leaf clover sticker is visible on the rear window. It is placed near the bottom center of the rear window. It is visible in the video through the front windshield and appears to be ~4-6" in tall by ~3-4" wide.

It really sucks that the Anthonys had the car on the 16th and LE didn't get it from them until the 17th. I am sure the evidence in the car all added up to the Anthonys on the 16th. Who the heck knows what was removed by them..we will never know. Let's just hope what was left behind is strong enough to convict.

I thought the car looked all shiny and clean in the photos they showed with forensics. You would think it would be pretty dusty/dirty from sitting in a tow yard for 2 weeks.

JMO.

I thought the car looked all shiny and clean in the photos they showed with forensics. You would think it would be pretty dusty/dirty from sitting in a tow yard for 2 weeks.

JMO.

Really good observation.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads