The Possible Abuse of Caylee REVISIT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it was ICA who made the video and was trying to play a peek a boo sort of game with Caylee. The video also made me a bit 'uncomfortable' with some of the shots/views. however, there are some adults with the mind set (and I do not mean only the A family) that would dismiss the kind of uncomfortableness this video gave us and thought something along the lines of this is child get your mind out of the gutter. It saddens me to have to mention that but having experienced it first hand- I know there are people out there who simply don't recognize those boundaries with what might be considered borderline inappropriate picture taking or film making of children.

jmo

I would like to preface this with I do not think that GA or CA had anything to do with Caylee's death.

That said, there is a video that has disturbed me since the first time I saw it.

It is the video of Caylee's 2nd birthday. There is a man singing to her. I have been told it was Lee's roomate. I've watched Caylee's every move during this video and it is obvious that that baby doesn't want to have anything to do with him, yet she is forced time and time again by CA to go back to where he is sitting. She seems so uncomfortable and my heart goes out to her when I see this.

Now, I am not saying that this man in particular was the cause of Caylee's discomfort. I am more prone to think that she may have been uncomfortable with men of a certain age due to the fact that ICA had put her in the position to be nice to the many men she has had in and out of both her bed and her life.

I just want to cry right now....

Take care, Robin

I would like to preface this with I do not think that GA or CA had anything to do with Caylee's death.

That said, there is a video that has disturbed me since the first time I saw it.

It is the video of Caylee's 2nd birthday. There is a man singing to her. I have been told it was Lee's roomate. I've watched Caylee's every move during this video and it is obvious that that baby doesn't want to have anything to do with him, yet she is forced time and time again by CA to go back to where he is sitting. She seems so uncomfortable and my heart goes out to her when I see this.

Now, I am not saying that this man in particular was the cause of Caylee's discomfort. I am more prone to think that she may have been uncomfortable with men of a certain age due to the fact that ICA had put her in the position to be nice to the many men she has had in and out of both her bed and her life.

Take care, Robin
First of all I completely agree with you about George & Cindy the only thing they r guilty of is loving their family good or bad.
I also wondered about the guy with the microphone and Caylee's avoidance of him it is perplexing, but, this was that rare occurence when she did not have to engage the man's attention, because George and Cindy were there and she was not @ Casey's mercy. I can only wonder what she saw Casey do with men.
JMO

Your're right..There's NO WAY, I could remember what I was wearing 31 days ago or anyone else...hmmm

Maybe he dressed her and she threw a fit about what to wear? Kids say the darndest things and sometimes they want to wear the darndest things. Especially little girls and they can be very forceful about what they want to wear! :-) So maybe he remember's her attire for this reason? After all, he fed her breakfast and most parents know better than to dress a 2 yr old for the day, BEFORE they eat breakfast, because you might as well dress them again afterward.

TC, Robin

Read this link, which also links to the autopsy report. If you read the whole page, you will come to a very grim conclusion: (***This is a consultant of Dr. Green's, and Dr. Green's opinion is gone into at length, and linked to pp of the Medical Examiner's autopsy report: )
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/09/the-dark-side-of-caylees-life/

I have to point out though that Dr. Garaviglia does apparently not make the same conclusion.

I explained a little somewhere in this thread about my daughter having what they believe to be plagiocephaly, but was also evaluated for craniostynostosis. We had our daughter sleep on her back (less risk of SIDS), but by no means did we not give her plenty of tummy time, and playtime, etc. I think I just have to state again that these types of cases have skyrocketed since 1992 when the government began the "Back To Sleep" campaign to prevent SIDS. So in reality, more children are ending up with cranial conditions because their parents are being protective, and not abusive. In our case, it's likely that other factors also played a part....I was induced at 37 weeks because my daughter had not grown since week 36 due to my pre-eclampsia, so being less mature than a full-term baby, she was likely more susceptible. etc. I'm assuming Caylee was full-term? Do we know that?

I'm not saying I couldn't see ICA just leaving her there and not doing much with her when she was a baby and ICA was home alone with her. Clearly she only had a mild case because we haven't heard she had a helmet or surgical intervention, and the pictures don't really show too much noticeable asymmetry. I know with my daughter, it's most noticeable when her hair is wet. Don't we have some pictures of Caylee in the pool or the bath somewhere?

I've watched this video several times and my take on it is that Caylee is trying to say "I kill you" if you listen, you hear Casey say "I Kill" and I'm sure she was repeating what Casey said to her and that's why Casey is taking the video. MOO

I said it before it was just a matter of time b4 Caylee would be talking and telling!!! Casey must have been irked to realize Caylee was repeating what Casey had said to her more than once, since 2 year olds have limited vocabulary they generally repeat what they have heard repeatedly, for instance the chatter she was making as she was going thru the book in the video in the kitchen or the "You r my sunshine" song which had been sung to her overtime. She was at that age where she was limited in her vocabulary and only able to repeat what she heard. That must have spooked Casey who knew what she was saying & why. It wasn't too long after that she was gone. I also found it interesting there were no shots of Casey & Caylee shown during the 2nd birthday celebration of Caylee's life.:waitasec:
JMO

I think there is an innate knowledge and sometimes they do know on an unconcious level. I know it sounds a little crazy, but I believe this. Right before my daughter was killed, she asked a LOT of questions about dead family members that she never knew and questions about death in general. She was only eight and I couldn't understand where those questions were coming from all of a sudden. Maybe it's nature's way of preparing them. I can't explain it, but I believe it. JMO

My heartfelt condolences on your loss.

Sincerely, Robin

This may sound silly and I'm not sure what it means..but that house is too neat for having a toddler. My cousin recently got custody of her grandaughter who is 3 and her once organized house is back to what it looked like 35 years ago when she was raising her children. "Stuff" all around and not much in its place because a 3-year-old just takes the stuff out again and when you are past 50 and raising or helping raise a toddler, neatness just is not a huge priority.

If you watch the video of Caylee @ the kitchen table with her book U see a Black woman @ the sink doing the dishes I assumed she was the housekeeper which would explain the neat house.
JMO

QUOTE=ZsaZsa;6691700]Whatever the DT's own Psychiatric evaluations of ICA showed, the DT buried it pretty quickly afterward. If those experts had felt her claims had any merit it would have been all over the MSM that Baez claims to despise so much.
I feel sure the findings had to be that she had no diagnosable mental illness but is a liar and a malingerer.

The defense did not use the "mental illness defense" because Casey is not mentally ill, she is demented and dangerous. Baez wld have jumped on the "mental illness defense" in a heartbeat if she had been diagnosed mentally ill by DSMIV definition according to any mental health professional. My Granny used to say "if I had to choose between a liar & a thief I wld choose the thief because if something goes missing you know who took it, but a liar will lie to u, lie on u, lie about u". What makes Casey lie like she does? Simple, Casey lies because she knows how to talk period. Casey has proven once again our elders forgot more !@#& than we will ever know. U can learn a lot from your elders. U can teach a lot as an elder.
JMO
[/QUOTE]

My Grandfather used to say that there is no difference between a liar and a thief...

TC, Robin

Maybe he dressed her and she threw a fit about what to wear? Kids say the darndest things and sometimes they want to wear the darndest things. Especially little girls and they can be very forceful about what they want to wear! :-) So maybe he remember's her attire for this reason? After all, he fed her breakfast and most parents know better than to dress a 2 yr old for the day, BEFORE they eat breakfast, because you might as well dress them again afterward.

TC, Robin

I think George remembers because he and Casey did argue that day because George could not babysit due to George having gotten a new job and was no longer available to keep Caylee while Casey went to spend the day in bed with her latest afternoon delight.... Remember the world evolved around what Casey wanted and was used to getting HER WAY. How dare George get a job and not keep Caylee as he always did!!!! Err go George's guilt over not being available and the words they exchanged have & will stay with him for the rest of his life he will believe "if only I had stayed home with Caylee". Everything about that day will be with George for the rest of his life sights, sounds, even smells. The outfits they all were wearing.............everything about that day will stay with George
JMO

If you watch the video of Caylee @ the kitchen table with her book U see a Black woman @ the sink doing the dishes I assumed she was the housekeeper which would explain the neat house.
JMO

The video was taken at the nursing home where her great grandfather lived. It was taken on Fathers Day June 15, 2008, the day before she was murdered. The Anthonys don't have a housekeeper.

The video was taken at the nursing home where her great grandfather lived. It was taken on Fathers Day June 15, 2008, the day before she was murdered. The Anthonys don't have a housekeeper.

Thanks Carole for the 411."
Maybe they spent more time outside than inside? One thing I feel certain of is Casey wasn't the one keeping the house neat/clean........
JMO

This may sound silly and I'm not sure what it means..but that house is too neat for having a toddler. My cousin recently got custody of her grandaughter who is 3 and her once organized house is back to what it looked like 35 years ago when she was raising her children. "Stuff" all around and not much in its place because a 3-year-old just takes the stuff out again and when you are past 50 and raising or helping raise a toddler, neatness just is not a huge priority.

I agree. One thing I am almost positive about, is that even if there was no abuse, I think Caylee was expected to act like a "little adult" instead of what she was... a child.

I think it was Casey making the video.

George (and Cindy) talked to Caylee on the videos, you can hear him in the little pool one, the one with Caylee playing with Casey and he is in others.

I think that in that highchair video, Casey was trying to get video of Caylee from below the highchair tray... and it just didn't work.

I personally would have deleted the video and started over. But I would have done the same thing with the coloring video or just put pants on her first... I am extremely picky.

I also do not like to talk on our videos. I don't want to talk over the kids. Unless it is something specific like "How many days till Christmas?" There is generally not adult voices on there. I am interacting with the kids from behind the camera, just not speaking.

I think Casey may have done that a little, but nowhere near as much as I do.

Seeing all the criticism of Casey on that point really freaked me out actually. :waitasec:

The pool one where you hear George, the one of Casey playing with Caylee where you hear George and the one of Caylee in the big pool with Cindy are all in here along with the highchair one and others.

YouTube - ‪CAYLEE ANTHONY HOME VIDEOS‬‏

MsFacetious :tyou: for this video

I do not have an opinion as to whether or not the videos are bad in some way as is being discussed in this thread. I do think it is Casey taking the video. In this montage of videos the one where Caylee is younger and on (Casey's bed?), you can see Casey in the mirror behind Caylee. Also, in the high chair video there is a flash of a leg and it seems female to me. This does not feel like George's personality, to even get the camera out this much and be alone so much with Caylee. But, that is just me going by feelings obviously.

I have no issue with parents who say they have video taped their children in similar ways: if there is nothing going on then the taping means nothing. It only means something if the child is being abused or the thought of abusing the child goes along with the taping. KWIM? In other words, good parents might video tape their child naked and on their head and it means nothing more than that because that is all it is. However...a child could be covered head to toe and seem like they are being taught manners and the person who set it up may be gaining sexual pleasure from it and/or molesting the child.

The part where Caylee is on the floor in the living room and has the container(plastic)of crayons in front of her and the coloring book is next to her: Caylee is older than some of the other videos(like the one where you can see Casey in the mirror)and she tries as I feel she does in each video(except the ABC Spiderman dance one: she seems uninterested in the person who is taping, and my quick impression is the leg of the person sitting on the floor is not an Anthony, like a boyfriend maybe?)to get the person's attention and she gives up and even turns her back to the person video taping and when Caylee turns around the look on her face says to me she is tired of this "game." And not just that day, I think she was tired of it all together.

The dancing in the Tutu section. I don't think George or Cindy put that song in the stereo. I think that was a club song Casey probably liked and she was getting the baby to listen to it...Caylee was sitting on the floor looking at the camera with an amused look on her face, then she does accomadate and give a dance around the room. But, to me it seems she would rather be dancing to kiddie music/does not really like the song as much as she likes to dance/seems like she is not feeling it like she does in other videos. Caylee stops dancing and goes and sits down before the song is over. And it does go on...

The video of Caylee and Great Grandpa at the nursing home is heartbreaking. I agree with those who say it seems as though both of them knew exactly what was going to happen. I cannot and have not been able to shake that I feel that is what is going on there-and it is disturbing. I think we know it is Cindy who is filming at Mt. Dora, yes? Not that it matters who was filming that, except I expect to hear a "Oh, baby...why that look on your face!" Or something to that effect, because the look on her face would shock me if I was filming it...

Watching these videos gets harder and harder, not easier for me. It makes me love and miss Caylee more and it makes me know how cold, no wait...it makes me know I cannot understand how cold Casey Anthony is.

I do think Casey is going to have Jose rip her parents apart on the stand. I do not see her being forgiving, understanding or doing anything like a sane person. To see Caylee, not just her cuteness but the soul inside and to know Casey was willing to snuff that life out-to go without knowing all that Caylee was going to be and for that regret not to chase her down without mercy all the days of her life: is more than I can comprehend. But I do know that Casey Anthony should never be allowed out of prison till the day she dies.

This is the first time in my life, I ever said "give that person the death penalty." I have thought that people had done things to deserve the death penalty but I never "called for it" "myself." KWIM? It is the first time that I personally felt strongly enough that feeling. I do not have a rational grounded argument for her getting death. It is just a raw angry survival feeling. It is an emotion to me, that I want her to get death.

I feel what Casey Anthony did by murdering Caylee goes beyond the "mothers kill their children, sometimes" reality. I do not feel like Casey was a mother who killed her child. I feel like Casey killed Caylee. If that makes any sense. No. It does not. But it does not make sense that this happened.

I am not lumping in all murders, each one is its own reason that has to be studied and looked into: this murder is this murder and Casey Anthony is in a evil class all her own. IMHO.

Even Charles Manson didn't actually kill anyone. He is one of the most hated persons in America, symbol of all that can go wrong with a human being and a poster child for evil. (And I have no beef with that, of course) I think Casey Anthony will take his place. Soon.

It will be interesting(understatement)to have George and Cindy take the stand as witnesses for the defense. :popcorn:

:cow:

JMO

Huh? What?

I can assure you that us white folk down south have black friends. And we go to each other's homes. And yes we wash each other's dishes after a meal.:floorlaugh:

I truly enjoyed that laugh.

Take care, Robin

Huh? What?

I can assure you that us white folk down south have black friends. And we go to each other's homes. And yes we wash each other's dishes after a meal.:floorlaugh:

I truly enjoyed that laugh.

Take care, Robin

My response was only to indicate that maybe that was why the house was so neat because they had a housekeeper. Black or white was not and is not the issue. Not now not ever.
:waitasec:

I have to point out though that Dr. Garaviglia does apparently not make the same conclusion.

I explained a little somewhere in this thread about my daughter having what they believe to be plagiocephaly, but was also evaluated for craniostynostosis. We had our daughter sleep on her back (less risk of SIDS), but by no means did we not give her plenty of tummy time, and playtime, etc. I think I just have to state again that these types of cases have skyrocketed since 1992 when the government began the "Back To Sleep" campaign to prevent SIDS. So in reality, more children are ending up with cranial conditions because their parents are being protective, and not abusive. In our case, it's likely that other factors also played a part....I was induced at 37 weeks because my daughter had not grown since week 36 due to my pre-eclampsia, so being less mature than a full-term baby, she was likely more susceptible. etc. I'm assuming Caylee was full-term? Do we know that?

I'm not saying I couldn't see ICA just leaving her there and not doing much with her when she was a baby and ICA was home alone with her. Clearly she only had a mild case because we haven't heard she had a helmet or surgical intervention, and the pictures don't really show too much noticeable asymmetry. I know with my daughter, it's most noticeable when her hair is wet. Don't we have some pictures of Caylee in the pool or the bath somewhere?
See, what you say makes perfect sense, and then it makes me question what Dr. Green is saying. I assumed there was evidence that perhaps Caylee was drugged, left to sleep in one position too long, repeatedly. But with what you have said, there could be an innocent explanation for it all.....:waitasec:

Take care, Robin

I noticed the same thing about Caylee and the man, as well as Cindy constantly making the child sit by him. That video makes my hair stand one end.

My opinion only

i too saw that video and thought it was just me! granted, I dont read up on this case that much until recently. She had this pleading look on her face and look embarrassed and uncomfortable. I assumed the man was a relative and thought nothing of it, but a roommate of the brother? Give me a break.

I cant fathom how casey could do this to her own child. I dont understand how any parent could. It takes a cold person to murder their own child. The other day I was feeding my 14 month old and I accidentally gave him some overly hot steak. He gobbled it down then started to turn red and cry. he kicked his little legs and thrashed around in pain. I panicked and got him some water. I felt so bad. At that moment I wondered how did poor Caylee meet her demise? Did Casey smother her and watch her struggle and kick until she suffocated to death? Who could watch that? What person in their right mind could stand to see their child suffer. I dunno...Sometimes I think I need a long break from reading child deaths and abuse cases. It just hurts my soul.

Take care, Robin

I had a totally different take on the video. I'm assuming that Casey is filming, and it's not that Caylee doesn't want to be near the man - I think she doesn't want to be near Casey. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back