The Puppy That Caylee Talked About

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this is one of the best questions asked on the board. Normally, being around kids Caylee's age you don't ever have to ask questions. They tell you all about everything. This is one of the things that has puzzled me. Sometimes kids are hard to understand, but you get some idea about what is going on.:waitasec:

Just wanted to follow-up on my previous post: It was not said that Annie had a dog during an interview...that I could find. I did however see it posted on the " Who is Annie D?" Thread.

Hopefully someone will be able to provide more information. I find this interesting because I have worked with both animals and children for years. They LOVE to talk about animals. It would be easy for me to reason that Caylee probably did so... if she was around a dog. :waitasec:

I do not feel it will help us find out where caylee is...OMO

Thanks for everyones warm welcomes: I came here a few months ago because of this child. I have never if my life been on a message board but webslueths is a great site.:blowkiss:

I think this is one of the best questions asked on the board. Normally, being around kids Caylee's age you don't ever have to ask questions. They tell you all about everything. This is one of the things that has puzzled me. Sometimes kids are hard to understand, but you get some idea about what is going on.:waitasec:

When I talk to my 3 year old granddaughter on the phone (they live in a different state) she never lets me get a word in edgewise:) she is telling all about her friends, Miss C... (her day care provider), what the cats are doing, what she had for lunch, etc. She spent 15 minutes last night telling me about her new puppy dog - and it wasn't until my son took the phone and told me she was talking about a stuffed animal that I knew the puppy wasn't real! I don't always understand 100% of what she says, but that is over the phone, when I am with her, it's easier to understand what she is saying - even when she was 2 1/2.

You are right, this is one of the best questions and I wonder if we will ever have any of the answers - or will Cindy deny, deny, deny forever.

Just wanted to follow-up on my previous post: It was not said that Annie had a dog during an interview...that I could find. I did however see it posted on the " Who is Annie D?" Thread.

Hopefully someone will be able to provide more information. I find this interesting because I have worked with both animals and children for years. They LOVE to talk about animals. It would be easy for me to reason that Caylee probably did so... if she was around a dog. :waitasec:

I do not feel it will help us find out where caylee is...OMO

Thanks for everyones warm welcomes: I came here a few months ago because of this child. I have never if my life been on a message board but webslueths is a great site.:blowkiss:
Welcome! :) I don't think this question about the puppy will help anybody find Caylee either but it is interesting in the scheme of things to try to figure out just where Caylee might have been during the day or what CA would invent to try to convince people that Zanny really exists. I think we all know that a little girl Caylee's age would be talking about what she did during the day and not understand what she was supposed to not say. I think ultimately this became a big problem for Casey. MOO

OK, I'm missing a big piece of the puzzle, and I've read all I can wade through on a daily basis.

Where was Casey every day for the past 2 years? Wasn't Caylee with Cindy all the time until the Anthony's went on a cruise and Casey had her, and the " missing with babysitter" ruse came into being?

Some of these posts make it seem like Casey and Caylee were together every day all day for the past 2 years doing something, but that Cindy didn't know where they had gone. Despite the fact that Casey and Caylee lived in her house.

IS that what you are saying? Because that's not the impression I have gotten. I have gotten the distinct impression from what Cindy said that Caylee was in her possession for all of her life, from bringing the baby home from the hospital forwards until she went missing.

Definitely screwed up . . .

Lord knows I miss my cats if I go away for just a couple of days! I don't think a month would pass that I didn't speak with my granddaughter that I wouldn't be having an Amber Alert done.

KC . . . you need to get real and tell the truth.
Now that I think of it, my mom asks me about where my cat is all the time. How's he doing? Where is he? etc. I think there would be some alarms raised if I couldn't produce him when she wanted to see him. And that's a CAT.

What is wrong with these people?

OK, I'm missing a big piece of the puzzle, and I've read all I can wade through on a daily basis.

Where was Casey every day for the past 2 years? Wasn't Caylee with Cindy all the time until the Anthony's went on a cruise and Casey had her, and the " missing with babysitter" ruse came into being?

Some of these posts make it seem like Casey and Caylee were together every day all day for the past 2 years doing something, but that Cindy didn't know where they had gone. Despite the fact that Casey and Caylee lived in her house.

IS that what you are saying? Because that's not the impression I have gotten. I have gotten the distinct impression from what Cindy said that Caylee was in her possession for all of her life, from bringing the baby home from the hospital forwards until she went missing.
Cindy wasn't the only one who took care of Caylee. There was the Grund family, a lady down the street (Holly, IIRC), another friend of Casey's, and so on. So, basically, it wasn't like Cindy had her constantly. MOO

Now that I think of it, my mom asks me about where my cat is all the time. How's he doing? Where is he? etc. I think there would be some alarms raised if I couldn't produce him when she wanted to see him. And that's a CAT.

This family is soooooo strange and twisted it boggles the mind.

If Cindy knew all about the alleged babysitter/nanny, why wasn't she calling her daily during the month Casey and Caylee were gone from home? Cindy isn't credible on this topic. The puppy embellishment is just part of her retroactive certainty about Zanny, to support Casey's defense.
I wondered the samething. Cindy seems so controling, why didn't she know this "sitter", or where the sitter lived or even a phone number. According to her, KC had been taking Caylee to this "nanny" for almost 2 years. Wouldn't you think CA would have made KC give her some info on the nanny.!? At least a phone number! This is why CA couldn't call the nanny - She didn't have a number, because there wasn't a "nanny".:crazy:

That's cute! :) And it just makes me wonder more if CA was so concerned about Caylee, why did it take a month for her to track Casey down and find out she was "missing"? I don't think my mother would've bought excuses that long before she'd come knocking on my door. I believe the 911 calls were due more to them being mad about having to pay to retrieve the car than Caylee. MOO

That's cute! :) And it just makes me wonder more if CA was so concerned about Caylee, why did it take a month for her to track Casey down and find out she was "missing"? I don't think my mother would've bought excuses that long before she'd come knocking on my door. I believe the 911 calls were due more to them being mad about having to pay to retrieve the car than Caylee. MOO

Especially since Casey doesn't have a door to knock on.

I think the puppy story was a lie that CA just pulled out of her hat to cover for her own shortcomings as a grandmother. My question is, why is she still lying for KC, after seeing the evidence that is stacked up against her? There has to be a reason.....

Well, I think grew out of an idea the A's had to make KC take responsibility and it just had disastrous consequences. Probably had told KC she needed to grow up and make decisions and be a mom to the baby. The A's probably made a deal to not interfere, (even if they wanted to) and let KC find out the hard way how difficult it was. The problem is, KC is so warped that she would NEVER admit to her parents that she needed their help. Little baby Caylee paid the price.

There was a dog in pictures that have been posted of the Oviedo house. A friend of KC had the dog. I think someone mentioned that Annie D. had a dog. This could be her in the picture with the dog. The picures were taken last January or February. I will try to find them.

I think the puppy story was a lie that CA just pulled out of her hat to cover for her own shortcomings as a grandmother. My question is, why is she still lying for KC, after seeing the evidence that is stacked up against her? There has to be a reason.....

Because then she has to admit she's the one responsible for raising this human monster.

HappyChic do you have a link to this interview? I do remember seeing it, but can't remember which one it was, but I took it then to mean when Cindy mentioned Caylee only talks about her puppy, she meant her puppy at home not zanys.
I agree. CA was actually changing the subject by discussing Caylee talking about HER own puppy, imo. She never said it was ZG's or insinuated it was.

Of course she never asked Caylee about her day! When she was home it was "time for loving and funtime, etc." For Cindy anyway, it seems to me she careed little about what happnened when she was away and only cared for the joy Caylee brought her.

As far as George is concerned, I have my own opinions I will try to reserve about that!

I was just assuming that CA knew of enough of her friends to be able to track her down before a month had gone by. I can't understand the cover up either. :waitasec: MOO

This is my take on the lack of info...BS When my son was small I had a dear friend that would watch him if I went out of town. I use to do living History Events..anyway I had a piece of paper drawn up & notarized for her & my mom that they could take him to the Dr Or Emergency Room for treatment if anything happened. With Cindy being a nurse it seems that she would of had something like like that drawn up also. Living in the State of Fla..we have Hurricanes & Tornadoes what if something happened & Cindy had to pick up the baby from the sitter...again it makes no sense to me that they would not have an emergency plan..which would include who ..what..when..& where Caylee was with.

Something is not right with that ...There are too many holes in the story. Cindy being the control Freak that she is would have to know everything there is to know...JMO

Well, I think grew out of an idea the A's had to make KC take responsibility and it just had disastrous consequences. Probably had told KC she needed to grow up and make decisions and be a mom to the baby. The A's probably made a deal to not interfere, (even if they wanted to) and let KC find out the hard way how difficult it was. The problem is, KC is so warped that she would NEVER admit to her parents that she needed their help. Little baby Caylee paid the price.

I think KC just plain didn't want Caylee and didn't want Cindy to have her either.

In all fairness to Cindy, Casey had every right to leave and take her daughter. Cindy couldn't legally force Casey to let her talk to Caylee.

I think Cindy thought Casey was punishing her by not letting her talk to Caylee. I don't think Cindy thought in a million years Casey would actually harm Caylee.You don't expect you own flesh and blood to kill your grandchild. Even though Cindy knew Casey is a thief and liar, how could she have known in advance Casey would kill her little girl?

Personally, I think she knows now. I think she has known ever since she smelled the car. That is why she yelled."What have you done?" But, she is outwardly supporting Casey to keep KC from the possible DP.

IMO

I was just assuming that CA knew of enough of her friends to be able to track her down before a month had gone by. I can't understand the cover up either. :waitasec: MOO

It is my understanding that Cindy did try to find out where Casey was through OLD friends like Jesse.

KC definitely asked Jesse not to say anything. She probably told her other old friends the same thing. In Cindy's July 3 blog, Cindy says KC's friends told her KC needed space.

Cindy didn't know Amy (who thought she was KC's best friend). Cindy didn't have Amy's phone number. KC was telling Cindy she was with Jacksonville with JH. Cindy didn't have a CLUE about Tony. Cindy thought KC was moving IN with JH.

KC purposely compartmentalized her life. She also lied about everything.

Those of us who have been close to a good liar will say that some liars are so convincing you can doubt your own sanity. Even when you catch the liar red handed you always wonder, "What IF?? What if I am wrong and the insane lie is actually the truth???? What IF THIS time it ISN'T a lie????"

Every woman who has had an unfaithful husband knows what it is like to want to believe so badly you believe almost any excuse. Lot's of men who cheat also are belligerant when accused. They make you feel guilty for doubting them.

I think KC was belligerant when accused, too. I also think KC used Caylee as a weapon to hold over her family's head.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back