The Puppy That Caylee Talked About

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is my take on the lack of info...BS When my son was small I had a dear friend that would watch him if I went out of town. I use to do living History Events..anyway I had a piece of paper drawn up & notarized for her & my mom that they could take him to the Dr Or Emergency Room for treatment if anything happened. With Cindy being a nurse it seems that she would of had something like like that drawn up also. Living in the State of Fla..we have Hurricanes & Tornadoes what if something happened & Cindy had to pick up the baby from the sitter...again it makes no sense to me that they would not have an emergency plan..which would include who ..what..when..& where Caylee was with.

Something is not right with that ...There are too many holes in the story. Cindy being the control Freak that she is would have to know everything there is to know...JMO

I'm so glad you brought this up because I had forgotten about that (my baby is soon to be 23 and the oldest 29 so it's been awhile). I had the same thing drawn up and notarized too for my children for my mom and dad on summer vacations, or anyone that babysat for my children. Yeah with her being a nurse, she should know that! You always need contact information for a child-baby to 18 and even beyond! There are too many holes in the story, it just makes no sense what so ever! :mad: I think there is another liar in the Anthony family besides Casey.

It is my understanding that Cindy did try to find out where Casey was through OLD friends like Jesse.

KC definitely asked Jesse not to say anything. She probably told her other old friends the same thing. In Cindy's July 3 blog, Cindy says KC's friends told her KC needed space.

Cindy didn't know Amy (who thought she was KC's best friend). Cindy didn't have Amy's phone number. KC was telling Cindy she was with Jacksonville with JH. Cindy didn't have a CLUE about Tony. Cindy thought KC was moving IN with JH.

KC purposely compartmentalized her life. She also lied about everything.

Those of us who have been close to a good liar will say that some liars are so convincing you can doubt your own sanity. Even when you catch the liar red handed you always wonder, "What IF?? What if I am wrong and the insane lie is actually the truth???? What IF THIS time it ISN'T a lie????"

Every woman who has had an unfaithful husband knows what it is like to want to believe so badly you believe almost any excuse. Lot's of men who cheat also are belligerant when accused. They make you feel guilty for doubting them.

I think KC was belligerant when accused, too. I also think KC used Caylee as a weapon to hold over her family's head.

IMO

Thank you for the insight, and yes, I do remember Cindy saying she was trying to find out where Casey could be through some of the old friends. It's just hard for me to imagine the family dynamics and I can't even fathom what it must be like inside that house with her being confined there since it seems she has such a dislike for her family. MOO

ANYTHING would have been natural except what they've done. She didn't have the woman's phone number, had no idea how to get in touch with the person that was taking care of Caylee for two years? Never met her? Never saw a picture of her? And Caylee never said anything to her about her except she mentioned something about a puppy? Ah. Ok. I'll believe that. No...I don't believe any of it and I think she threw out the "puppy" comment out to avoid answering the question.

I think they are all lying about the "nanny"..............that is my opinion. They had never heard the name except maybe as "zanny the nanny" as in Xanex.

I suspect the reason CA lied about it was because to say she had never met her, never talked to her, didn't have her number, didn't know where she lived, would be to say she was incompetent as heck, and she could never admit that.

If you watch CA's body language when she is talking about it, you can tell she is lying. - Just like when she is with Greta in that back yard.

I think they are all lying about the "nanny"..............that is my opinion. They had never heard the name except maybe as "zanny the nanny" as in Xanex.

I suspect the reason CA lied about it was because to say she had never met her, never talked to her, didn't have her number, didn't know where she lived, would be to say she was incompetent as heck, and she could never admit that.

If you watch CA's body language when she is talking about it, you can tell she is lying. - Just like when she is with Greta in that back yard.

I agree with you Turbo...Also about CA's motivation for doing what she does - I do think that its largely self-centered.

MOO

I think you are right on this Turbo! The Zanny was the nanny! I can so see her drugging Caylee now so she could do what she wanted to, not have to pay for a babysitter other than pay for the pills. That poor baby! :mad:

I believe the whole family has lied about so much that they don't know what they have and haven't said and that is why KC had the notebook to keep up with it all. I too believe that they knew in their heart for a while that there was no nanny and no job, but they like having Caylee at their home and didn't want KC to leave with her if they pressured her for the truth.

There is something VERY wrong with this family.... how could they never meet the baby's caregiver???? No questions.. PLEASE....

im with you all the way

either

option 1 they knew there was no baby sitter

option 2 the are completely numb as people for not asking simple questions

option 3 they just didnt care anymore about all the lies and were planning on trying to get custody so in the long run it didnt matter about what casey did..

none are acceptable in my book - but the choices are limited

when we limit the choices to the ONLY possibilities then we have narrowed down the truth to certain options

i like answers, sometimes the answers are not what we want but none the less they are the correct answers, as painful and sad as it may seem

if i have not mentioned it before - i hate them all

and i hate them for different reasons because as far as im concerned they all threw caylee under the bus..some were just more forceful with the push

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

George has acknowledged that he suspected that Casey wasn't working. I was astounded by that revelation in his interview! If he suspected it, why didn't he verify it and confront Casey with her lie???

Cindy has acknowledged that Casey lies, which she calls "mis-truths", yet she never questions what Casey tells her.

It's as if both parents are afraid of Casey, and have opted to not pursue the truth and upset the apple cart. So they live with the lies, and not only do they live with the lies, they repeat Casey's lies because the truth is too ugly to confront.

It's as if both parents are afraid of Casey, and have opted to not pursue the truth and upset the apple cart. So they live with the lies, and not only do they live with the lies, they repeat Casey's lies because the truth is too ugly to confront.

You GOT it, sister!

This is my take on the lack of info...BS When my son was small I had a dear friend that would watch him if I went out of town. I use to do living History Events..anyway I had a piece of paper drawn up & notarized for her & my mom that they could take him to the Dr Or Emergency Room for treatment if anything happened. With Cindy being a nurse it seems that she would of had something like like that drawn up also. Living in the State of Fla..we have Hurricanes & Tornadoes what if something happened & Cindy had to pick up the baby from the sitter...again it makes no sense to me that they would not have an emergency plan..which would include who ..what..when..& where Caylee was with.

Something is not right with that ...There are too many holes in the story. Cindy being the control Freak that she is would have to know everything there is to know...JMO

Boy you have nailed it...that is what has mystified me thru this whole thing...as controlling as CA seems to be, how did she not have a clue about the sitter and yes, everyone I know does the paper drawn up for medical treatment...it is done everywhere I thought.....maybe I am just old fashioned:confused:

the thing that i find the most frustrating is that Casey is not a seasoned
CAT BURGLAR that always plans things out to the Nth degree or plans things with extra attention to details or even has some semblance of a plan for anything she does, what she does is tell stupid lie after stupid lie and then has to cover up her lies and HALF TRUTHS with full blown lies then toss in some salad dressing to make it sloppy and mushy - then pour some vinegar over it to make it stink some more.......

she aint a rocket scientist - she is STUPID

her plans are STUPID and SIMPLE

the straightest line with the easiest way for her to get anything done is how she does everything......

and that includes disposing of a baby

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Maybe they WERE afraid that Casey would take Caylee away from them - but I am sure they never thought it would be THIS way. There is no doubt in my mind that C and G loved their granddaughter. Their actions after the 911 calls have me baffled, but I do feel they loved Caylee and didn't want to lose her. Why they are defending Casey now, I can't answer that. I can understand, a little, their denial that Caylee is gone, I am a grandmother and having to face the reality that my grandchild was dead and that my child was the killer - I honestly think I would have a complete breakdown. A number of posters have talked about the tremendous guilt C & G must be going through and I agree with them, especially if they finally laid down the law to Casey and her actions were a direct result of that.

I have been wondering this for a while now. I have 2.5 year old twins and when I come home they tell me EVERYTHING about their day. Who they seen, what they ate, where they went etc... I just do not get what is up with the A family!:waitasec:

Especially since Casey doesn't have a door to knock on.

I think the puppy story was a lie that CA just pulled out of her hat to cover for her own shortcomings as a grandmother. My question is, why is she still lying for KC, after seeing the evidence that is stacked up against her? There has to be a reason.....

Gosh, gotta remember that Casey LEARNED how to fabricate so well was probably from her Mom. There probably was NEVER any dog and I agree that it would bode well for her to say this to make her look like she was doting G'ma.

Side note...OT....I find interesting the first question the interviewer asks Cindy about how hard it must be searching for their granddaughter while being a supportive parent. Watch George's head. It nods, in agreement and then Cindy contradicts it all by saying NO and that it is all about Caylee because they know Casey is fine.....in jail. George is silent and keeps breathing these big sighs.

I agree. And I think KC was worried that Caylee would say more about what was going on, since she was getting older. Maybe this is why she killed her.
To keep her quiet for good. who knows what that wacko (KC) was thinking.

Two years ago I cared for a baby, from just about her 2nd B-Day until just before her 3rd B-Day. Her verbal skills exploded over the 11 mos I had her.

Things were not right in her home, mom is bi-polar and just all over the the place. One of her sisters (5yo) had "anger management" issues.

Anyway, she would not tell me anything about the time she spent at home. She just shut me down every time I asked. We're not talking about prying here, "did you have a good dinner with mommy?", "did you go to Target with Sissy?"

On the other hand, the times my daughter watched her for me, I got a blow by blow. My daughter never would have been able to get away with anything.

As young as she was, she knew things were not right in her mom's house. I wonder if Caylee was the same about KC?

I've said this before but I really feel that as Caylee got older she was able to relay more of what KC was doing during the day. I believe that this cause heated arguements between KC and CA.
During CA's "time for loving and funtime, etc." I am sure that Caylee told things that KC would have preferred CA not to know. I know my children at that age were quite capable. Because of KC lack of maturity I think she thought of Caylee as a snitch.

That probably happened but I would bet that they were afraid to ask questions . . . for fear of the answers. As long as Caylee didn't have any bruises or cuts often, then they could just go on in their fantasy world. Good God . . . I'm glad that CA was never my nurse. I don't think I'd be here! She'd be spending so much time going off on her spins! I just have to make up an example:

Me: Nurse, I think I need to use the bathroom.

CA: Okay honey, you'll have to wait a minute, because I just got here and as I just got here, I had to pick the leaves from a plant, which is usually my husband's speciality, but today, I thought that I might have to take care of this plant, and I haven't even had the chance to look at your chart, because I was reading a magazine, did you know that you can use zucchini in place of carrots?

Me: Nurse, I just peed myself!

:laugh:

the thing that i find the most frustrating is that Casey is not a seasoned
CAT BURGLAR that always plans things out to the Nth degree or plans things with extra attention to details or even has some semblance of a plan for anything she does, what she does is tell stupid lie after stupid lie and then has to cover up her lies and HALF TRUTHS with full blown lies then toss in some salad dressing to make it sloppy and mushy - then pour some vinegar over it to make it stink some more.......

she aint a rocket scientist - she is STUPID

her plans are STUPID and SIMPLE

the straightest line with the easiest way for her to get anything done is how she does everything......

and that includes disposing of a baby

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I have been going back over all the pictures and videos of the Anthony's house. I have also been on google maps, microsoft live maps to "drive" down the roads. If I have it right, if you go up (N) the Anthony's street 7-8 houses, cut through that house's back yard, there is a lake type area there.

Put this in the map and take a look:
4937 Hopespring Dr
Orlando, FL 32829

There is a parallel road to Hopespring called Florence Harbor Dr. There is also a road at the end of Hopespring called Suburban Dr. which cuts through the woods to Econlockhatchee Trail.

Being that I believe KC is lazy and would not go far from home if she is not in the backyard, I believe she would be in that wooded area between Florence Harbor and Econlockhatchee Trail.

Someone said something about a firehouse they kept seeing. That firehouse is #14 and the address for it is 5450 S Econlockhatchee Trail which is almost behind the Anthony's house (through the woods)

I wondered the samething. Cindy seems so controling, why didn't she know this "sitter", or where the sitter lived or even a phone number. According to her, KC had been taking Caylee to this "nanny" for almost 2 years. Wouldn't you think CA would have made KC give her some info on the nanny.!? At least a phone number! This is why CA couldn't call the nanny - She didn't have a number, because there wasn't a "nanny".:crazy:

ITA!! None of this makes sense. My grandchildren live 300 miles from me and I know their babysitters full names (have personally met all but 1), age of babysitters, address and phone numbers, exact hours children are there; plus, I'm listed as an emergency contact and have full permission to pick the children up when necessary. This also holds true regarding my school-age grandchildren.

I have been going back over all the pictures and videos of the Anthony's house. I have also been on google maps, microsoft live maps to "drive" down the roads. If I have it right, if you go up (N) the Anthony's street 7-8 houses, cut through that house's back yard, there is a lake type area there.

Put this in the map and take a look:
4937 Hopespring Dr
Orlando, FL 32829

There is a parallel road to Hopespring called Florence Harbor Dr. There is also a road at the end of Hopespring called Suburban Dr. which cuts through the woods to Econlockhatchee Trail.

Being that I believe KC is lazy and would not go far from home if she is not in the backyard, I believe she would be in that wooded area between Florence Harbor and Econlockhatchee Trail.

Someone said something about a firehouse they kept seeing. That firehouse is #14 and the address for it is 5450 S Econlockhatchee Trail which is almost behind the Anthony's house (through the woods)

When you take into consideration that the Anthonys bought that house in 1989 and Casey grew up there, that area of homes and woods is what Casey knows best.......it's her home territory. No doubt Casey has been in those woods and is familiar with them. I think that wooded area would be most likely for burying a body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back