Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge goes back to chambers....

No idea yet what the Compel is for.... anyone know?

:what:......hmmmm....seems to be a recess now?....a door did slam.....

What the frick is going on???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like the photo was taken through the mirror

IMO
I THINK THAT'S BECAUSE HE WAS SITTING IN THE SHOWER (LAST PICS - door on his right side) WHEN SHE STARTED STABBING HIM.
IT SEEMS HE WOULD HAVE AN EASIER & BETTER REACH TRYING TO STOP HIM WITH HIS LEFT HAND.
To stop her with his right, he would have to turn to the right quite a bit in order to get a better grip on her hand, wrist or the knife with his right hand..

I wish they could handle this stuff before court. I don't understand why everything is a drawn out waiting/delay. nurmi with no hard copy, unprepared and wearing green just irks my nerves. Why can't he get it together? It's been 5 days. what kind of lawyer stays unprepared like this? its a shame.

Beth Karas InSession
The sidebar is finished. The judge left the bench but the attorneys remain at their tables. Arias is in court. #JodiArias

I've never seen the judge exist so fast before. She just looked incensed to me.

Tanisha is talking to Janine Driver who is sitting next to Katiecoolady behind Tanisha's hubby.

So typical. They will come back for 30 minutes then break for a 2.5 hour lunch. Then come back for an hour and recess for an hour then call it a day. It's so frustrating!!!

What's going on? I just tuned in and saw them at the bench, and now the seal?

I'm not sure - but I think the motions to compel referenced by Nurmi this morning would have been filed by him? He said he filed them but didn't have copies. Juan had copies for the judge to look at.

This would mean that Nurmi filed a motion to compel somebody (prolly) Walmart maybe??? to give him stuff too.

IMO he just followed up behind the state to widen the materials asked for.

Apparently Nurmi isn't happy about these new motions.

He KNOWS JM wouldn't call for new evidence if he didn't know what he was asking for at this late in the game.

Nurmi filed the motions.

I think what he is unhappy about is that he wants to compel Travis' criminal records, but the only records for a Travis Michael Alexander were from complaints in 2011 and 2012 - long after this Travis was gone.

Can someone that wears glasses PLEASE explain to me the difference between Near Sighted and Far Sighted? Im sitting here watching "IT" just reading and reading with NO glasses on??? If she near sighted doesn't she need them to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackerjack82