The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she went back there to sign Orders granting JM's motions ;)

Judge goes back to chambers....

No idea yet what the Compel is for.... anyone know?

HLN says it might relate to the video shown of Travis shooting guns with friends and friend said he didn't own his own gun...

Ghhaj I'm worried. I thought Juan had these records already. And if Jodi was lying, why is she making her defense get the records? What's going on people!?

Go to USER CP at the top. On the left side there is an option to 'Edit Options'.

Select that, scroll down and unclick the box that says 'view signatures'.

Doing this made a tremendous difference for me. Many more posts visible per page now. TY EGirl!

Oh cripes, the seal is back up.

I feel like getting behind this trial and pushing, ya know? Anything to get it going!

man-pushing-rock-up-hill-ok-to-use.jpg

Beth Karas InSession
The sidebar is finished. The judge left the bench but the attorneys remain at their tables. Arias is in court. #JodiArias

Anyone think she went to get the wooden spoons???? It's a wonder anything gets done in court. jmo

The judge in this case is LAZY!!!! She could have seen these motions, it was in the MEDIA so how can she say she didn't see it when Nurmi said it came up as accepted and JM had a hard copy. What does she need another 5 days off to not get her roots done?

Just saying.

See my post above. I think what Nurmi referenced today is new. His motion, Not Juan's subpoena to Walmart, etc.

Have any questions been asked yet? What's with the sidebar?

N o questions asked yet. Nurmi opened by asking the judge about a motion to compel evidence...? Some tweets saying it is about the Tessro receipts and Walmart return records.

All these delays are irritating. I can't imagine how frustrated the jurors must be at this point.

I've got my signatures (and avatars) off, and my margins blew. But thanks to the poster who suggested changing the settings (to 1,000 posts, no avatars and no signatures). Makes it SO much faster and easier! :)

Please can you tell me how to do that? TIA

the state motion to compel was for gas station and wal mart records

the defense motion to compel was for TA criminal background check

iirc

I have a record of 20 shower pics (besides the 3 accidental ones at the end). The last one added that was new to me was at 5:23:40. Don't know that I've seen it, just made a note of it as they were discussing it in court.

I checked the times carefully when JM was going over them with camera guy, #145 is 5:23:24, #146 is 5:23:30, #147 is 5:24:30, #148 is 5:24:48, #149 is 5:24:52, #150 5:24:56, 151 5:25:00, #152 ? #153 5:26:56, etc.

Okay...I have to ask. Why is the DT wearing matching shades of green? Is this some kind of strategy? It looks very odd to me.

Solidarity? Or maybe a pre-St. Patrick's day celebration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member