The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone that wears glasses PLEASE explain to me the difference between Near Sighted and Far Sighted? Im sitting here watching "IT" just reading and reading with NO glasses on??? If she near sighted doesn't she need them to read?

Near sighted-you can see things near to you
Far sighted - you can see things far away

Man her mike is up loud....you can hear her breathe.....goooooorsch

These jurors have got to be P O'ed.
It's enough the trial they're sitting on is high profile, death penalty, short days, 2-4 days per week.
Then they have to deal with this psychopath defendant and the other characters. All the delays.

I would not be pleased.

Woman on HLN just said one of the reasons she cane today was to watch JUAN!!!
Another Juanette!!

does anyone know TAs siblings ages or how they fall oldest to youngest in age?

Time for lunch yet? Hey wait a minute what happened to court this morning? Is this trial down to two hours every other weekday?

Can someone that wears glasses PLEASE explain to me the difference between Near Sighted and Far Sighted? Im sitting here watching "IT" just reading and reading with NO glasses on??? If she near sighted doesn't she need them to read?

Near sighted is where you cannot see far away but near is OK. Vice versa for far sighted.

I'm near sighted. I have to wear glasses for driving and TV. When I am reading or on the computer I am fine. And if I'm wearing glasses, I usually take them off to read as things get a little fuzzy wearing them while I am looking at something close up.

I still don't know my lens prescription by hear though. :waitasec:

So the defense filled the motions! And Juan, again prepared better than the defense.

:gasp:

I was wrong! I was 100% +++ sure it was the prosecution. Then again, would the defense now HAVE TO SHARE results with the prosecution? :blushing:

This is how I've remembered it--it is just like it sounds.

Nearsighted=one has sight for things near.

Farsighted=one has sight for things far.

So, if JA is nearsighted, then she has good sight for things near, like reading, and wouldn't need glasses for that.

Hope this helps. I use weird ways to remember things, lol. (It is the same as "left-handed" being the hand works on the left side, etc.)

I love that Juan just starts in on his questioning and doesn't greet her, "Good morning, Ms. Arias," like Nurmi does.

Oh gawd....shes back to word-semantics arguing. Grrrrrrr.

NO hand.. JURY ROCKS!

and we have not watched anything either...

OH NO this phone will not start ringing now??? really....jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member