The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"THERE'S NO GUESSING HERE NOW!!" and boom! goes the dynamite!!

WOW JA is a super smart *advertiser censored** today. She has got one heck of an attitude. Having to listn since I am at work.

Hello everyone!!

Oh possible travis grabbed the knife heard it all now! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WOAH - now travis may have grabbed the knife first.

Well that's new!

Anyone have the link for the live stream again? My browser crashed and now I can't find it!

Thanks!

oh god - now travis could have picked up the knife = after being shot in the head wtf

There's no guessing here now. Uh uh.

carp, there is a new pope and my boss made me end my trial watch so he can get a news feed to load. My coworkers and I were sucking up the broadband, lol

Looks like Nurmi has asked for the rebuttal evidence that Juan has re: the Tesoro(?) and lack of Walmart purchase. Juan alluded that he had evidence that no gas cans were returned that day. Usually, the prosecution would not have to provide rebuttal evidence to the defense in advance....so there is no reason for the motion to compel. It only comes in if (when) Arias lies.

WHEEEE! As I was saying last night!

Just two hours ago I was stating that he said "would you be surprised if", thinkinking that rules of discovery would mandate that the prosecution had already turned over evidence of Walmart (and Tenesco too ). So yep, was where my mind was going is that strategically and Purposefully imho the PA didn not get that information prior to trial so they would not have to share it and give her false sense of security (or insecurity, lol)

I bet that the investigators have talked with both corporate attys before hand to give them a heads up this was coming and could be expedited as the information may or may not have already gone onto archives and they do not want time to retrieve to delay the trial. I also think he purposefully waited to do this on Tuesday versus Friday or Monday so that DT had already met with Jodi and experts over the weekend.

Their house of cards is falling apart and this is just ....ooh so grat! Glad that Katie will be with Jeanine Driver tomorrow in court so they can ready Nurmi and Wilcotts body language, lol!

Love me some Juan tonight!

I right now I'm smiling and am going to have good dreams tonight. Just visualizing how the prosecutor in a few days is going to have representatives from those companies to come in and testify and introduce evidence. At that time he will ask them what day did I contact you. And it will be shown to the jury that he contacted them 3 days or 4 days after she testified to the fact. I am going to laugh my rear off! I'm going to have very good dreams tonight. a girl can dream can't she!

Ohhhhhhhhh now he may have grabbed the knife first. She is a ninja if she was able to wrestle it away in less than 2 minutes

She acts like such a snot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member