the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what ... it's worth all the delays just to watch JA try to make up her story as she goes along. I mean really, how ridiculous. She gets guiltier and guiltier the longer she stays up there, if that's possible.

Now see?....I resent her getting all this attention.
I resent that she gets to regurgitate what she's committed to memory for 5 years.
I resent she gets to correct the Prosecutor (without admonition from the Judge) and being dodgey and evasive.
I resent she's been on the stand for weeks at everyone's expense and at Travis' life getting to spew whatever..............
I resent she get's to play 'fog out' when convenient.
And I resent a yes or no answer taking upwards of 10 minutes to answer.

It seems she IS running this court room!!!! This is Jodi's show and we're all just a captivate audience and I resent that most of all!!

they STILL are having technical problems! (I just cannot believe this)

Hmm... When you click "Insert Link" does a pop up window come up? That's where it should prompt you to paste the URL of the video. You wouldn't be pasting the url of the video here where we write normal posts.

I looked this up in the Forum Finesse thread, and explained that it will show up as a link in your preview, but when you actually post your message, it will be converted to the video box.

Reminder - you have to be in the Advanced Editor to do this (using the Reply button at the top left of the thread, or "Go Advanced" in Quick Reply). I'd opt for using the blue Reply button at the top of the page...

This time wasting has gone way past unacceptable. I have jury duty in 2 weeks and if goes anything like this, I may lose everything I have. I do NOT get paid for jury duty!

More problems? You mean the 2 1/2 break wasn't enough time to fix whatever was wrong? This is a joke.

I find it f^&*ing amazing that the audio worked JUST FINE during her direct exam...But now on x-exam, CONSTANTLY?????????

cant believe they are still having technical difficulties, come on!

They have had nearly 2 hours to resolve their problems. Either they have the worse luck in the world or something else is going on.

These delays are so frustrating! The only thing that makes it tolerable is looking forward to Juan calling her on her endless stream of bull****.

Like, why are they all standing around now? Did Nurmi forget to make copies of something?

"Did she use this piece of duct tape to attach the knife to her body when she sneaked back into the house/bathroom???" [from thread #83]

I think she could have used the duct tape to fasten either the knife or the gun to her lower leg/ankle area. the part of her story where she's squatting down by the shower is when she actually squats down to get the weapon. this would be consistent with wearing sweatpants with a zipper on the leg. still don't know if she surprised him with just the camera in her hand, or the camera and one of the weapons. I think it was the camera and one of the weapons. then she squats down, drops the camera, and grabs the other weapon from her ankle.

These delays are so frustrating! The only thing that makes it tolerable is looking forward to Juan calling her on her endless stream of bull****.

Like, why are they all standing around now? Did Nurmi forget to make copies of something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required