the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they just get some megaphones... and on with the show!

Aaarrrggghhh...

So, they've had 5 days of a darkened courtroom ~ And it never occurred to the judge to have someone check ALL technical equipment while not in session so as to avoid needless interruptions? This is a very high profile case ~ is no one in Mesa's legal community watching this? No one in the state's attorney office or with the judicial authority to "advise" or even ask some questions about what's going on? Just curious..

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkieferI am told that there is a body-language expert in the Arias trial gallery.
lol

This judge should open a drinking establishment and call is The Sidebar.

:tantrum::drink:That's it....! I'm drinking....

So...by the time this week wraps up, we'll have about what, 47 minutes of testimony? :banghead:

lil buddy, do you remember the sentences where she used these words? I missed these examples and so enjoy her malapropisms (TY cecybeans )

:what:

she has to know that the jury may not be at all impressed by her using every hard to spell let alone understand WORDS and they say" WHAT?"
each time she uses words which she thinks will "out fox" them and everyone..I guess she has become somewhat of a language manipulator?:waitasec:

It looks like they are going through the next round of jury questions.

The Jury is going to hold these delays against the prosecution...this is simply ridiculous.

sigh. I give up. There is not going to be any trial today :( This bullspit is ridiculous.

Reposting this as the previous thread closed:

A break in the testimony...just as JM has JA in the old rope a dope. He floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee!

I'm just thinking about how long it might take some of the jurors to drive to the courthouse. It wouldn't surprise me if they're wasting more time and gas money travelling to and from court each day than they are listening to testimony.

This is ridiculous.

Yes, along with Jeannie Driver!!! I can't wait to read Katie's notes!!
\\

Geesh ... what a day for Janine Driver to be in court ... all these delays. So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!! I typically have a looooooong fuse ... but I just seem to be so agitated today. What's wrong with me? Maybe those 4 days off, I went into withdrawals and now I'm expecting my "fix" .... and I can't get it fast enough. Oh boy ... think I need to go to rehab!! Maybe I'll see some of you there .... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro