the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA lies and/or can't remember conveniently and when it benefits her.

I've heard repeatedly from various talking heads about how Mr. Martinez needs to make his point and move on and how he shouldn't show his frustration to the jurors.

My question is, how is JM suppose to make his point and move on if JA will NEVER answer a question in a straight-forward manner?!

On almost every question she wastes time mincing words, or she changes the question in her mind and answers something else, or she claims she doesn't understand the question, or she asks the question be repeated, or Nurmi objects and we have to go into sidebar. Then when she FINALLY answers a question, she answers with a qualifier, never a straight answer on the questions that really matter.

That should explain in and of itself why Mr. Martinez may be frustrated. But at the very least, how can anyone accuse him of not moving forward?

Am I missing something?

Great points!! I totally agree with what you're saying. Exactly!!

And :wagon:

Ooooooh, Nurmi has his mad face on. Could it be because his case is falling apart before his very eyes?

Never before seen images of the Desert Gas Fairy

A1249999889

the fog is clearing LOL...... Go on Juan and Nurmi .... geez STFU

oh for the love of sweet baby jesus, shut the f up nurmi!!!!!!!!!!

silence is golden, duck tape is silver, ball gags come in a variety of colors lol

sorry, had to go there lol

:floorlaugh: But I want to know how you know what colours they come in?

We are (for the most part) not lawyers - and yet its very clearly becoming a joke in that courtroom. Mr. Nurmi is taking advantage of a judge who will not stand up to either him or his smart-alec client!!!!

JA: :eek:hoh:

JM: :juggle:

The Jury:

:curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses:
:curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses: :curses:

Me: :viking::needdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online