the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda hard not to noticed if it was in a holster or not? she'd have to take it out to use it

she is so D U M B

:floorlaugh: But I want to know how you know what colours they come in?

I am not the on stand, and if I was, I would plead the 5th lol lol ha ha ha:rocker::blushing:

I wanna take my yellow number 2 pencil and poke Jodi in the eyes 29 times...

she is really bringing out the ugly in me lol

I need help lol

why can't she tell him that it was in a holster...is that a secret?

Went to Utah, doesn't recall the gas..
The gun, holster? Box? Maybe it was maybe it wasn't

She needs to be pinned down on whether the gun was in a holster or a box! She would not have to "examine" it.

She claimed early on in her testimony that she had only seen the gun one time prior to shooting Travis with it.

I am getting very frustrated with Juan and I don't want that to turn into disappointment but he NEEDS to bring this to a "OH MY GOD" moment!!!!

I think he's trying, but Nurmi won't stop interrupting. Infuriating!

Martinez: You indicated that the gun was in a box. You indicated that it was in a holster.
Was it in a holster or not?
Jodi: It was in a holster and at one time it was not in a holster.
LOL

LMAO! At one point it was in a holster and at one point it wasn't in a holster.

This girl is a piece of work.

Don't you have to open a snap or something to take a gun out of a holster? And didn't she say she only saw the gun once before?

She saw the gun "a few times"??????????????" In a holster, not in a holster??? I thought she already said that she only saw it once before????

She sure does have an answer for everything. The answers never make sense, but she's got answers.

"Was the gun in a holster or in a box when you grabbed it?"

"Well I didn't have time to sit and analyze it when I grabbed it."

OMG.... really? Is that an answer??? NO!!!!! Holster, box, or none of the above.

It was but it wasn't, it is but it isn't, kinda, but not really, but sort of. Overall, the answer is kinda-ish.

With all due respect, and I have immense respect for him, Juan needs to stop. She is spinning him around in circles and he's going along with it. She will continue to play this game as long as it's allowed. That's all this is to her.

Juan, stop! Judge, you should be fired.

"It was in a holster, but it wasn't in a holster

Are you having any memory problems today?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads