the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There comes a point where the sidebars become laughable. I would very much like to see the judge put her foot down

Let's move on JM.
Wow today is not a good day. He's off his game.
IMO

Nurmi really needs to show some respect and pull his hand away from his mouth when he makes an objection.

That was an AWESOME question. And Nurmi even interrupted the Judge after she overruled his objection to keep on adding the objections so she had to have a sidebar at the Bench.

How humiliating and terrifying to read out in the courtroom about being CONDEMNED to hell. HAHAHA.

Judge Stephens really has trouble making a decision on her own, doesn't she?

Juan could you possibly bore me more! I think not, the way you are going Nurmi becomes exciting if that is even possible.

Can you imagine dealing with a person like this in real life?!?!

Maybe her Mom and aunt are laughing because they've gone through the past 30 years listening to this and are enjoying having someone go toe-to-toe and call her on each bit on nonsense.

So now she's seen "TAs gun" on 'several' occasions. Maybe in a box, or not, sometimes in a holster, sometimes now.

Go Juan!

Oh I have dealt with people like her in my profession (not patients but Nurses involved in their care). A good think I haven't carried out my thoughts at certain times, because I would probably be on death row. Believe me it was frustratingly difficult, especially when these types seem to be management pets.

As Ricky Ricardo says Ai ai ai ai ai

or however it's spelled

Where are these said men she had planned a trip with? Why aren't they on the stand disproving her?

Jodi appears to be falling asleep on the stand during the sidebars.

She's back to be snippy because she got rid of her cold sore!

JA's eyes are darting around; she's caught in a trap and she's desperately trying to get out.

pirate-nun.jpg

When Nurmi says "Approach, she has that duping delight smile, ls if to say Gotcha!

Can't wait to hear what body language expert says about Jodi when everybody's at sidebar. She looks downward, now, no attempt to engage anybody. Wasn't doing that earlier in the trial.

She's trying to control the shaking. :rolleyes:

If I was JA I'd be afraid that I'd get struck by lightning while speaking of the bible.

But, what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member