the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good finaly got to the pins--no way they would hold her up.If it didn't break it would at least tip up and dump everything on the floor so it's not possible she could have stepped on the shelf

she cleaned and nebbed in his stuff and knew everything about him.How far did she drive to do the CLEANING ?

She's supposed to be familiar with the shelves - she said one of her projects were to empty them off and dust them - that's why she knew there was a gun there.

Oh, Snap. Juan just put that square peg into a round hole. Gotcha, JA!

Have you seen a shelf before?

Ummmmmm, yes. Well, not a shelf. More like a piece of wood over other pieces of wood that hold items. I never said shelf. I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Well, just learned what "resting shelves" are. Cheap shelving.

Who in this country or most others isn't aware of what adjustable shelves are and how they work and how this could NOT have happened!

Weird too how big, bad abusive Travis never used this gun against Jodi, to threaten her.

Oh lord almighty ... this is bad news for JA. I take it all back JM wasn't going down rabbit holes, he was just taking a journey back to impeachment.

This is bad, it's clear she had no help with her story, it's also clear that Nurmi hates her deep down or he would have told her this or investigated it himself.

I soo agree. Her lawyers hate her. They would have known this, the gas receipts/bank statements etc.

LOL. She probably had a rub mark from her seatbelt being in the wrong spot, and took the photo preemptively... in order to have it so that she can claim he grabbed her neck or some nonsense.

Funny I knew one of these sociopathic chicks who got in argument with BF left the house went to gas station hit the side of her own head with car door then called 911 claimed he did it & has guy arrested for assault.. since they lived together she basically got him out of house so she could do what she wanted!!

Later had to retract claim before they went to court.. SO I'm sure JA would do same if she'd thought of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member