the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to stop watching, blood pressure 200 over 120, eyes are bleeding, homicidal thoughts are predominant, if I could reach through the screen......aaaaarggg!!

Surely the jury will see past the evasiveness, the squirming around the truth, the Nurmi constant objections which have no basis, the whole case is a travesty of justice.

I would love to see Nurmi in a Canadian court.....the Judge would crucify him, disbar him on the spot, never allow a single request to approach, find him in contempt for the green shirt, and...right now my buddy Juan has got the ....... young woman on the ropes.

Sorry, gotta listen.....resting shelves?

This is bad, it's clear she had no help with her story, it's also clear that Nurmi hates her deep down or he would have told her this or investigated it himself.

OMG someone here on WS nailed this shelf thing a while back! We have some really smart cookies on this forum.

Height to the bottom shelf in my closet is 72'' and Travis pole and shelf are about the same height. That would put her at 6 foot plus.

Could the prosecution go and measure the height from the floor to the picture that she says she faces in the closet?

KBisMe called it on the shelves weeks ago.. :)

Do you know the rating on these shelves??? I'm just asking???

LOL!

They could only hold 40 pounds.

I have those types of shelves in the cabinets at my work and even a couple 12 packs of soda and case of bottle water can cause them to fall forward/down if the weight is up front...like someone stepping on the front of the shelf.

I am LOVING this moment!

"I wasn't thinking of the shelves"

Well no, darling. You WEREN'T! ha ha

Anyone know what Willmott's chucking at?

I must be missing the jokes between her and Nurmi.

Wow, Jodi is loopy today. Her demeanor is throwing of the rhythm of everyone - the judge, the defense, and JM.

JM - question
Nurmi - objection
Judge - approach
Judge - overruled
JA - evasive answer
JM - question
Nurmi - objection
Judge - sidebar
Judege - overruled
JA - evasive answer

I feel like we're stuck in the movie Groundhog Day. This trial is never going to end.

Solid wood or plywood? :banghead:

I've had shelves like that! The pins come out with much pressure on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members