the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think she EVER said Travis loaded the gun and took it with him and went somewhere to do something. Wilmott nervously looking toward jury.

BTW - what would Travis do with his loaded .25? Shoot baby birds in their nests. JEEZ.. . .

If he used that gun, took it somewhere, etc., what would make her assume the gun was even still there??? That sure is an even BIGGER risk than even going for the gun that was claimed to be unloaded. Her story is unraveling so much more the longer she lies up there.

Just another day of Jodi's testimony...

Holster, no holster.
Shoes, no shoes.
Loaded, not loaded.
Fog, no fog.

when you have an injured finger [ no joke] you always keep bumping it more... so the finger was injured by killing Travis before her reporting it at her job..

I thought that she injured her finger at work before she killed Travis?

I bet JM wants to rush the witness stand and shake the stuffin outta her!

That wench had to say the picture of his DAD instead of the pole?

She just loves giving digs, doesn't she?? :furious:

That's okay because jurors just realized pic of Dad was staring at her when she grabbed the gun that would kill his son. Subliminally, she's even more disgusting.

She can't have got up there without standing on a shelf or doing some kind of Spiderman manoever.

Does anyone else feel like the way Nurmi sits all kicked back (as if he was lounging in his home recliner) is totally disrespectful to the court?

I think he is spending too much time on this. It makes it much more plausible that TA had a gun, when he would better spend his time with the fact that no one else in TA's life thought he had a gun. She is controlling this questioning, imo.
JM, prove me wrong, please!

Oh...bust her on those shelves.

And I'm sorry. SO SICK of the little girl voice today!

She can't expound on her peccadillos because of her conveniently ever enveloping fog.......:what:

Now he loaded it in December????

But yet he didn't own a gun ....but it my or may or may not have a holster....Holy goose cooked!

She is grasping.

THIS. IS SO FAR BEYOND REALITY!!!!!!!

If she stepped on a shelf it would have collapsed. Oh dear. This will end in tears.

LMAO! Here comes the shelf stuff.

JM drop that adjustable shelf stuff!

oooooh - now she's holding on to the shelf with her hand! new testimony!

ydkjlogo530pxheaderimg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member