the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else want to slap JA when she gives a snarky evasive answer?

Martinez is questioning her on the shelf where she grabbed the gun (either in a box or a holster-she can't remember). He's is proving by her statements that she didn't have to use a stool in the closet therefore, she is busted in another lie.

Again she mentions speaking to a lawyer before she made the call to Mesa LE to inquire about the death of her BFF. Who does that???

Nurmi freaking out now. She really screwed up with the eye level to the picture statement.

Please tell me he measured it.. OR will bring in a recreated one to scale..

yes?

Again she mentions speaking to a lawyer before she made the call to Mesa LE to inquire about the death of her BFF. Who does that???

Jury needs to ask her who that was.

She has an answer for everything. Now she's saying he loaded the gun at a later time.

Liar

Oh she is making up more new lies.....this is seriously nuts. She's so disturbed.

PLEASE Dear God, tell me a plywood replica of that closet is waiting in the hallway! Complete with shelves, clothes, picture and gun...please please oh please...

Every time she sticks that tongue out and licks her lips she reminds me of a reptile. Gives me the creeps.

I'm sorry but this type of questioning (and getting down into rat holes about the question) is just not effective.

Sadly, I agree. After 4 hours of trying to understand why this is necessary, I'm leavling to do errands. Willo catch up tonight on You Tube. Hope Juan has a bombshell before the day is over....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay