the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what kind of moment this was.. Jury was leaving

anger.jpg

I wonder if she on some kind of drug. Have you ever seen someone on pills? They make that face a lot. I'm sure she probably doesn't have access to tons of pills but who knows!!!

Running behind because Im watching on HHN but when he nails JA about the gun and we hear for the first time the gun was loaded in December her lawyer looked away and at the ceiling. He is thinking "Not another friggin lie to clean up." :)

Her testibaloney that TA loaded the gun in December 2007 is new, as of today. :notgood:

Yes, he loaded the gun and then went out somewhere. Is she setting him up for an armed robbery too? :floorlaugh:

They come no matter what excuses are given. They come when a child prank dials or even says I don't want to go to bed and they are making me.

In my experience (twice) they call back. No one has ever shown up.

On direct she just put one foot on the corner of the shelf and grabbed the gun with one hand while the other floated in the air. There were no hands used to climb the shelf at all. :floorlaugh:

IKR? So busted!! :great:

is this back on guy,s or done for today - i wasnt really paying attention anymore zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I was listening but not watching when she described which shelf she stepped up on to grab the gun. Sounded like she was describing a step or two higher than her previous testimony. Glad JM finally asked someone here's question about whether the closet light was on or not.

since the murderer's claim that "Travis loaded the gun in early December and took it somewhere" is new, now I'm wondering if she is NOW going to claim he took it with him to shoot in the desert as per TA's friend's video recently :banghead:

No. That friend said that TA did not have guns and had to lend him one..

Loaded it and took it with him? Have we heard that before?

Nope, she just threw that in because she thinks she needed it for her other story to make sense.

Just like she threw in the August 'choking out' incident. And today she tried to say that TA was holding the knife, but she backed off at the last minute when Juan called her on it.

I'm focusing on the live feed and not following along on WS so I don't know if this has been discussed. Has anyone with the same type of shelving tried stepping on a shelf like Jodi says she did? I'm assuming the shelf will either tip or break.[/QUOTE

BAM! just tried it and shelf came crashing down... Wonder how many people just did that?

Haven't done that anytime recently but being a shorty I know how to climb real good. I figured out you can not stand on the edge a long time ago. Climbing up drawers, shelves, cabinets when the step ladder is not near is a normal day for me. If there was a such thing as a furniture, appliance, house fixture climbing expert that would be me.

Do I actually see fear in her eyes as jury goes out? She also swallowed hard.

When Juan finished and said, "and then you killed him". "I'm done your Honor." Then the jury was dismissed, she still kept that sad look for the jurors but when the last juror was out of sight, in the blink of an eye, her whole face changed back to normal! It was all an act!

Why do you hope that?

I don't think he can get any further with her than he already has. Her fog magically appears and disappears. And Nurmi objecting to every question is sick.

JM has already proven his case in my opinion and we still have rebuttal and closing.

How long is this break...do I have time to start a load of laundry?

I thought the Judge said to be back at 10 minutes after the hour. I guess it's taking longer to go over the new jury questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654