the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I planned to watch the trial only while the killer was on the stand. Can someone convince me to watch the remainder?

5-9 calls (per her) but some were duplicates (and if we believe the expert Travis never answered any of her calls)

no texts

no emails

And that is the point. Moo. TA never knew she was coming.

And again....there was no gun in the closet!!!!!!

please explain....I missed where she messed up?:please:

Just quoting here...

Originally Posted by ButForFortune
'Did she just blow it? Didn't she testify before the break that she saw Travis take gun and go somewhere in December? She didn't include that when she just answered juror question and said only saw gun three times.'

She forgot her lie already...lol

BBM

I don't understand either.

I mean, if they got old text messages, why couldn't they recover the more current ones?
Because there were none... She just wants the world to believe he begged her to come over. Member jodi evidence = no evidence

Guess I will be catching JVM and Dr. Drew (NO NG for me), and if I can stay awake, the new thing on HLN at 10.

Thanks again for keeping me company while watching the trial!

See you all tomorrow!

And see all the early AM peeps tomorrow!

Go Juan! :great::rocker::great:

I'd love to send JM an e-mail expressing my admiration of his courtroom finesse, but he's such a truth detector he'd see through it right away and know I have a full-blown crush on him. :heartbeat::blushing:

My personal opinion is that Jodi is hurting herself by the way she is answering questions. I think that she is making the DP more likely. Look at it this way - if you or I had killed someone in self defense, we would almost certainly be so devastated to have taken another life that we wouldn't be able to answer a fraction of these questions without being extremely emotional. Most would be crying their eyes out. She does none of this. Not only does she NOT seem sorry, she seems entitled to what she did to Travis and almost proud of it. I truly believe that the DP will not be difficult to give to a person such as Jodi. She doesn't even TRY to fake it...she is too proud...too narcissistic. I truly believe that she will go down...all the way!

What a waste. Most of you keep thinking Juan is going to pull a big "OMG" moment out from behind but....nope. I knew it. He's too fixated on semantics and getting Jodi tripped up when he's the one who ultimately loses his momentum.

Major disappointment!
I think this case is too big (too many nooks and crannies) for just one person.

Why does Flores get to sit at the States' table? Don't you have to be an accredited degree holding lawyer (paralegal) to sit up there? I mean, glad he's there. Wish he could take over though!

Sorry for the bother, but I can't find the link to the funny Nancy Grace YouTube video that was referred to earlier. Could someone post it please? Thanks!

Not sure which one you are referring to, but here are two funny ones that have been posted!

Nancy Grace on Jodi Arias Trial - YouTube

[video=youtube;_gZFRZwErWA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZFRZwErWA[/video]

I went to the barn to feed and was gone for only 20 min. I guess I missed the juror questions? Anything noteworthy?

5-9 calls (per her) but some were duplicates (and if we believe the expert Travis never answered any of her calls)

no texts

no emails

Wasn't the juror question how many calls/texts/emails for June 3-4? If so, the 5-9 calls isn't accurate, is it? Didn't he last talk to her on the 2nd?

Something seemed weird today about court.. especially with the Judge.. Stopping early this AM and now PM.. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Wait a minute - Didn't JA previously testify that Travis had the closet door open and was entering the closet at the same time she was grabbing the gun? How did she get from the closet to the bathroom with TA in the linebacker lunge? Why hasn't Juan brought that up? Or am I imagining things?

She said that TA loaded the gun in December 2007 and took it away somewhere to do something. Took it on a field trip? :notgood:

Her answer was actually typical Jodi. She says she saw the gun 3 times: twice when she was cleaning and again on June 4th. She says nothing about seeing him load it and take it somewhere. She just says he did.

Also, for someone who earlier asked where the box of ammo was, she said she didn't know. She only knew that Travis had loaded the gun. On apparently she didn't "know" that, she's just going by what he says.

KN w/JA
some of the phone calls were duplicated between 5 - 9
text messages . . .we exchanged them but not kept or recovered
no emails.

Nurmi asking about the BOM . . . were you a perfect Mormon?
no nobody is a perfect Mormon

one of the things you do is speak to the Bishop . .. . . more formal for more serious transgressions . . . otherwise it is between you and God

You were not a Mormon until after met TA . . . transgressions you told us about . . . did you ever seek to go to Bishop about these transgressions?
yes I did - sexual sin
with TA
that is correct

no other member of the Mormon church
that is correct - tA was only one sexual sin . . . Travis discouraged me from talking to bishop . . .
after TA died did you ever go to a bishop and speak to Bishop?
I did go and talk to him about sexual transgressions . . . but I didn't talk about what happened on June 4th . . .. but I wanted to talk to him about the sexual sin we had during our relationship.

injury to neck not on june 4th from the jury - JM
approach

BBM Umm didn't she say she never talked a Bishop previously?? That she'd called Bishop after SHE KILLED TA basically to find out what people knew fact finding fishing convo..

Or did I dream that up cuz everything has been said 3 ways to Sunday

Perhaps lady co-counsel will take over the direct examination of witnesses with the defense "experts", not like that's better but she speaks a tiny bit faster so the pace could pick up. Hopefully.

Yes...ive been meaning to say that I think Willie will do the expert direct. Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic