the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was wearing black socks... remember.

I wish they would reconstruct the closet/bathroom/hallway in court and prove that there is not way in :furious: she would of climbed up top without breaking or at least tilting the shelf.

I don't know if anyone else has posted this video, but I think it's probably the most accurate recreation of what really happened than any other re-creation or theory I've seen before. Sorry, I don't know how to embed a youtube video, so you will have to click on this link.

Tell me what you think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8MxOfIWlFc&feature=youtu.be

I don't understand coming to a crime site and posting how bored you are with a trial. A murder trial is not to entertain you. A murder trial is about getting justice for a murdered soul. If you aren't here to watch the justice system at work, to support a family needing justice, what are you here for? As many websleuthers as are going to the trial, could you imagine being a member of the family, coming here and reading "oh I'm not going to bother watching the trial anymore because it's boring".

With all due respect, maybe another channel and/or another thread might be more up your alley.

You have to just skip over posts like that... we're here because we care about justice, just ignore those who want to provoke comments.

Watching old testimony, and just realized she indicates "going into a fog" (in as many words) when she is telling the ninja story too!!
So there are TWO pretend fogs. lol

Yes. Exactly. JM has to prove JA lies and lies ... but evidence and forensics? That's another matter. Remember, JA's only defense is what comes out of her mouth.

He took it to California to hold up a grocery store or to aid in shoplifting. Or was that his brother Greg? :floorlaugh:

Wow, do you think that is where she was trying to lead the questions to?

Definitely how? I have the same system, too, but mine ARE NOT secured to the wall.

Ours arent either. We have no small children in our home that may climb on them so no need to secure them. Travis didnt have children either.

No there weren't secure to the wall or sides. They were just secure with small pegs. Of course she just hoped right on top there.. (the shelves went boom boom in reality) left there with things thrown all over but yet in the forensic pics nice and neat to the hilt not one thing out of place!!! Boom for JM..

Couldn't have jumped on the shelf to get the gun.. Not on those type shelves. I can dust them and they can hop and move.. and things fall over.. Much less Jodi stepping/jumping up on them to get the gun.. BIG GAIN FOR THE PROSECUTION today!!!

JMHO

Wow now she's Michael Jordan isn't she. Hoops there it is.

It's usual to fix the entire carcass of heavy, flat-pack furniture to the wall with screws for safety. The shelves however are the sort which merely balance on pins, the kind of pins you can insert at various heights to suit your needs. Stand on the front edge of one of these shelves and it'll fall towards you.

I have this system of shelving. It depends on how strong the holes are the pins fit into. It depends on the configuration of the 4 pins.....how close the pins are to the lip.

Just remember, we still have the state's rebuttal case to go! I think we'll see JM with both guns blazing!!

Can he re-call Jodi to the stand during his rebuttal?

Definitely how? I have the same system, too, but mine ARE NOT secured to the wall.

Me too. My closet looks a lot like TA's .Mine are secured to the wall but the shelves are the same peg system. I weigh about the same as JA but am 3 inches taller... Gonna see what happens when I step on the shelf in socks....

as is her usual, she answers the juror questions with the bits that she wants them to remember and not what they are actually asking of her.

They, however, will go back into that deliberation room with all of that info at their beck and call.

It is just my guess here: but they will most likely reflect heavily on the forensics, the ME testimony, and the electronic data (call logs and times, etc):twocents::twocents:

Yes. Exactly. JM has to prove JA lies and lies ... but evidence and forensics? That's another matter. Remember, JA's only defense is what comes out of her mouth.

One thing that I thought looked HORRIBLE for her today was when she momentarily flirted with the idea of putting the knife in Travis' hands and then quickly realized she'd have to back off that story. She was probably thinking, "damn! I should have put that bit in during direct!"

So wait. She goes to the Bishop to confess after Travis is dead about their sex but leaves out an important detail such as "I killed him". What was her point???? Did she feel the Bishop would give her a pass on the killing a fellow Mormon part???? To the jury it must look as if she told the Bishop to paint Travis in a bad light which ultimately would benefit her. Wow. Just wow. Can she stoop any lower????? jmo

Yeah, I couldn't believe that when I heard it. If there is a Mormon on the jury, they had to have just about had a heart attack. Whether the Bishop gave her a pass or not, it would be meaningless compared to murder. She is just so . . . . I've run out of words to describe her.

Heck he has solid evidence and forensic too besides all the bazillion lies she has told.

IMO

Hopefully any jurors that have any type of resting shelves go home and do their own little experiment.

I remember in one of her long-winded answers to a juror's question, JA, said "If I'm convicted...". I know she has to know she will be found guilty of murder. Maybe it won't be guilty of murder in the first degree. Maybe she will be given the death penalty or not.

I remember how sick to my soul I felt after the travesty of the verdict in the CA trial, and of not having justice for little Caylee.

I know believing in the death penalty is polarizing, some do and many don't. I do and I think if any crime deserves the penalty of death it is what JA did to Travis Alexander, depriving him of a life well-lived.

I can't imagine how deeply saddened I'll feel if there is no justice for Travis. But you can't predict what a jury will decide, y'know?

Somehow living the rest of her life in prison, isn't penalty enough. Walking free certainly wasn't.

so far behind and have only seen today's testimony from this morning so, am getting briefed here til afternoon testimony is uploaded to YouTube ..

Re: the above post...

I so very much hope that this fact is not lost to the jurors.. am I understanding correctly that this exact issue was brought up from the jurors questions???.. if I'm understanding correctly then IMO her ship has now sunk for certain..

IMO if the jury is aware to the point of their actually questioning and bringing forth the call/text/email timeline btwn Jodi and Travis then IMO they know that there was in fact no communication, therefor negating not only the entire crux of Jodi's claim that he invited, begged, and coerced her to come to Mesa..but more importantly established that he was completely unaware of her coming..ie. the surprise blitz attack by Jodi just as she planned it to be..

there was IMO zero communication and IMO if this jury has firm grasp of this fact then IMO it completely folds Jodi's entire house of cards..meaning they don't buy a single iota of her defense..jmo.

so, was this issue brought up by the jury in their questions??

TIA:)

I apologize in advance, I'm running out of steam so my posts are going to start sounding like gibberish.

YES the juror question was how many phone calls and texts were there between you and Travis on June3rd and June 4th. I think they also asked about email communication, or maybe she voluntarily threw that answer in there as an overshare to make it seem like she was being helpful.

She looked through the records and iirc she said there were 9 phone calls but there were "duplicate phone calls". Whatever she meant by that. Lord help me the day I try to figure out what she means. But if we go back to her original testimony on cross, it was very much what you and the original poster you responded to were saying... there wasn't communication between them. It was a very evasive q&a between her and Juan and it was not established that they had talked. Today was confirmation for me that she was trying to stall with those records in front of her but she couldn't come up with anything plausible.

I'm going to shush up before I give myself a headache.

That was the best!

Was the gun loaded or unloaded? :great:

Travis told her it was unloaded then she saw him load it?

Yes that was good how he drew that new lie out of her. And JM also got her to suggest that perhaps Travis was the first to pick up the knife. So this little bitty 135lb...oops 120lb..."lady" was able to not only shoot the man in the head while she was being tackled but was also perhaps able to wrestle a knife out of his hands and turn it on him 29 times. Since he was already on the floor of the bathroom at the time of the gunshot, why didn't he grab the gun? Oh yeah...he was either stabbed in the chest or shot in the head and was standing in the mirror over the sink likely screaming for help.

And all she came out of it with was a bandaid on her finger.

Amazing.

:waitasec:

MOO

Me too. My closet looks a lot like TA's .Mine are secured to the wall but the shelves are the same peg system. I weigh about the same as JA but am 3 inches taller... Gonna see what happens when I step on the shelf in socks....

Let us know what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member