the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she stepped on one and held on to another?

LMAO! She would have fallen on her *advertiser censored*!

She consulted an attorney about a call she made to the police before she had been charged with anything? Didn't she say she didn't have access to an attorney when she gave the Inside Edition interview?

In the police report that details all the interviews and whatnot that happened after Travis was found deceased, Flores (I believe) stated that she refused to be interviewed at one point, and then changed her mind and blamed it on an attorney's advice.

I would give up Starbucks for a year to see JM turn around to Nurmi and yell "will you STFU!!!!!!!!!!"

Hope the funny video girl does another funny video. Jodi lies so bad she's a caricature, a cartoon .

She testified in past weeks that she did NOT use her other hand to steady herself. Her and Juan got into it, that's how I remember. Now she's saying she did use her other hand to steady herself on that shelf.

Do we know if her fingerprints were in the closet? She just admitted she used a hand on one of the shelves when she reached up - that's new. I think.

I have that kind of shelving and there is NO way to step on the edge without the shelf flipping up in back. Or actually breaking the pegs out from the weight.

She could've lied and said she fixed up the room.
But she's dumb.
And well, she was in a fog.

She should have said it was in a holster attached to a belt and the belt part was hanging down because they'd been playing with it earlier in the day .. oh well....

Unless JM says, "Objection. Non responsive. Your honor this is a yes or no question. Will you please direct Ms. arias to answer yes or no only?" The judge simply will not step in and tell her what to do.

And even then, the judge may allow her some leeway because this is a death penalty case and she wants to leave no room for acquittal.

Thank you so much this gives me a better understanding. I know the last thing I want is a mistrial or anything else like that to happen. I want her to get a fair trial and prayerfully she will receive the correct sentencing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I love how when Nurmi objects he gives like 3 objections and the judge still overrules him.

There are solid built-in shelves in our walk-in closet, and I would never consider standing on them to reach something. I use a small stepladder.

I have similar shelves in my closet. I tried to duplicate what Jodi claimed she did to get the gun. Not only did the shelf tip, it dumped everything on the shelf to the floor. I was able to stand on the bottom shelf without disturbing anything on it or tipping it though, but the shelf I used to hold onto was the one that tipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal