The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah right......we do not have an Intruder that makes a lower case "q" look like the number 8 - just like Patsy!!! See below.......

Lacy is leaving office soon, so this is her last attempt to help the Ramseys fool people that have not really followed every detail and it works on some unfortunately, but then they will feel as silly as they did for believing anything that comes out of her mouth - just like they did when John Mark Karr was exposed to be a nothing.

Yes, remember all the new to this forum posters who were quick to jump on the John Mark Karr bandwagon despite the fact it didn't fit all the other evidence in the case???:bang:

I haven't followed this thread for awhile and don't know how recent the below link was posted. But it has all the docs and everything else you need regarding this case. IMO, there are many many people who could be suspects besides the parents. Also, the Ramseys house was nice, but it was actually in a neighborhood with lots of rentals, college students, partiers, etc.

http://acandyrose.com/

Couey made no sense either. What, you're going to suggest someone goes into a house nearby his own sisters, to take a child, with adults still in the house, then only goes back to their sister's house, and keeps her alive for a few days? That makes no sense either - any rational person wouldn't try going into the house with adults, when there are plenty of children roaming around far easier to snatch, any rational person wouldn't expect everyone in their sister's house to fail to hear and report the child, any rational person wouldn't stay so close to the house you kidnapped the child from that you are easy to find.

But it happened.

They aren't rational. If they were, they wouldn't do it, or they'd do it the many far easier ways - get a wife and beat her into submission, find a desperate single mom, or find a child whose parents don't supervise well.

JBR is unique in many ways. As a pagent child, she's a prime target for pedophiles - she looks like they think children are - small sexual adults. With wealthy parents, she's a great target for kidnapping.

Well said.

KUSA:

Lacy called the DNA found on JonBenét's clothing "very significant and powerful evidence."

She said in the release, "It is very unlikely that there would be an innocent explanation for DNA found at three different locations on two separate items. It is, therefore, the position of the Boulder district attorney's office that this profile belongs to the perpetrator of the homicide."

And "the most reliable forensic evidence we can hope to find" excludes all members of the Ramsey family, the release concluded.

In the letter Lacy sent to John Ramsey dated July 9, she explained how the new DNA was found.

She apologized to him and his family, saying: "To the extent that we may have contributed in any way to the public perception that you may have been involved in this crime, I am deeply sorry."

Pedophiles and other house invaders are, almost by definition, not reasonable people.

OH, I most certainly agree, but they do everything in their power not to get caught. Children are taken from their homes, the only ones that do this type thing, molest in their own homes, are the parents usually.

Nothing will ever convince me that, Patsy had nothing to do with this, nor John.

The DNA on the tights matching the DNA on the panties is exonerating evidence.

Wrong! The DNA then just like now is INCOMPLETE (caps for emphasis, I'm not yelling at you). They didn't have enough markers to match it to anyone.

Oh and (I think someone else mentioned it too, but here it is again) why wasn't PATSY'S "touch DNA" found on the longjohns? It was PATSY who dressed her in the longjohns....oops!

Wudge!

I am pleased to report we agree an something!

No way, no how these folks killed their daughter.
I hope they find her killer someday. That little girl deserves justice.

Tex

I agree Tex. The Ramseys have now officially joined other parents that were falsely accused in the disappearance of their child, such as the Van Dam's, the Aisenbergs, the Smarts, etc..

Couey made no sense either. What, you're going to suggest someone goes into a house nearby his own sisters, to take a child, with adults still in the house, then only goes back to their sister's house, and keeps her alive for a few days? That makes no sense either - any rational person wouldn't try going into the house with adults, when there are plenty of children roaming around far easier to snatch, any rational person wouldn't expect everyone in their sister's house to fail to hear and report the child, any rational person wouldn't stay so close to the house you kidnapped the child from that you are easy to find.

But it happened.

They aren't rational. If they were, they wouldn't do it, or they'd do it the many far easier ways - get a wife and beat her into submission, find a desperate single mom, or find a child whose parents don't supervise well.

JBR is unique in many ways. As a pagent child, she's a prime target for pedophiles - she looks like they think children are - small sexual adults. With wealthy parents, she's a great target for kidnapping.

1 bit of DNA - that can be coincidence. 2, on different pieces of clothing - that's not coincidence.

Why not? He saw her, took her and killed her. It fits the profile of the child abductor to a T. Just like David Westerfield. He took her to somewhere he considered safe....since he knew everyone in the house was drugged up white trash and he would have no problem, and he didn't. Abused her and then killed her.

Yeah, I can't find one. Google failure.

However, what makes you think she didn't? It was written in 1965.

(the screenplay for Hey Rube was reviewed by the BPD and was found to be irrelevant)

Would that be the same BPD that completely botched this case from the get go? :waitasec:

As for my insult. That was playful and reminiscent of other times. If you don't get it and want to be like this, then so be it. I always thought friends could agree to disagree on subjects. Guess I was wrong. This place has become unreal.

The problem with the intruder theory is, it doesn't make sense and it doesn't fit the evidence...the only answer is 'we don't know how or why but killers make no sense'...

The unknown DNA on the panties was already known, I don' t see how this changes anything, or certainly how this exonerates the family and "proves" it was an intruder.

The DNA was found on two pieces of clothing: panties and long johns. It certainly changes things.

Home intruders and pedophiles don't "make sense." They're seeking thrills that you and I would consider risky and stupid. Apparently, there were other instances of night home invasion in the area which, I'm sure, wouldn't meet any criteria for rational behavior.

But it happened.

That's not necessarily true. The overwhelming majority of children molested aren't "pageant children". Her parents' wealth and social prominence, and JonBenet's public activities via Patsy did raise her risk level. Of kidnapping. Of which she wasn't a victim.

Lou Smit pushed this idea relentlessly, pedophile's dream...he wasn't & he's not an expert, there's no support for that opinion.

For those that are buying what she is selling.....maybe you missed this recent article on the Public Defender is Prosecutor's clothing.....

http://www.timescall.com/News_Story.asp?id=7839

BOULDER — John Christopher Engel was barely 14 in 1999 when he killed his adoptive mother and grandmother in the family’s south Longmont home.

At 16, he pleaded guilty to bludgeoning and stabbing to death Mary Reinschmidt-
Engel, 56, and her mother, Catherine Reinschmidt, 82.

Now 22, he is eligible to have his 32-year sentence reconsidered on April 17. The possibility that Engel could be released to a Boulder halfway house has set emotions boiling.

“If they are wrong, an innocent person could die,” said Steve Reinschmidt, who is Mary’s brother and Catherine’s son.

He said the boy seemed fine two weeks before the bloody attacks, and he is worried that the calm his nephew has displayed while incarcerated could quickly take a dark and explosive turn.

“It was thoroughly planned, thoroughly thought out, and the victims were completely innocent,” Reinschmidt said of the murders.

Reinschmidt said he and his family feel alone in their fight to keep John Engel behind bars because Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy and her staff have joined calls to alter the young man’s sentence to keep him out of prison.

To make the halfway house option a possibility, Lacy appeared in front of the Boulder County Board of Community Corrections on Tuesday morning to ask that it approve halfway house funding for Engel if Boulder District Judge Carol Glowinsky allows him back into the community.

“The time for this decision has come. Believe me, we have struggled very, very hard on this,” Lacy told the board. “We didn’t want to go against what the victims want in this case. ... We are supporting it because it is the right thing to do with this case, with this defendant.”

Reinschmidt said he will return to Boulder next week to detail his family’s worries to the judge in a final effort to prevent Engel’s release.

On Dec. 11, 1999, Engel attacked his adoptive mother and grandmother with a hammer and a knife in the family home on the 2100 block of Indian Peaks Circle. Tom Engel, who was out for a jog when his wife and mother-in-law were killed, overpowered the teen and called police when he returned home.

Would that be the same BPD that completely botched this case from the get go? :waitasec:

That you now believe to be competent?

As for my insult. That was playful and reminiscent of other times. If you don't get it and want to be like this, then so be it. I always thought friends could agree to disagree on subjects. Guess I was wrong. This place has become unreal.

No, we're cool.

Well said.

KUSA:

Lacy called the DNA found on JonBenét's clothing "very significant and powerful evidence."

She said in the release, "It is very unlikely that there would be an innocent explanation for DNA found at three different locations on two separate items. It is, therefore, the position of the Boulder district attorney's office that this profile belongs to the perpetrator of the homicide."

And "the most reliable forensic evidence we can hope to find" excludes all members of the Ramsey family, the release concluded.

In the letter Lacy sent to John Ramsey dated July 9, she explained how the new DNA was found.

She apologized to him and his family, saying: "To the extent that we may have contributed in any way to the public perception that you may have been involved in this crime, I am deeply sorry."

I wonder if the family can sue?

The DNA was found on two pieces of clothing: panties and long johns. It certainly changes things.

Home intruders and pedophiles don't "make sense." They're seeking thrills that you and I would consider risky and stupid. Apparently, there were other instances of night home invasion in the area which, I'm sure, wouldn't meet any criteria for rational behavior.

Chanler they did not have the longjohns, just samples!!

Wrong! The DNA then just like now is INCOMPLETE (caps for emphasis, I'm not yelling at you). They didn't have enough markers to match it to anyone.

Oh and (I think someone else mentioned it too, but here it is again) why wasn't PATSY'S "touch DNA" found on the longjohns? It was PATSY who dressed her in the longjohns....oops!

What does the BPD say?

Why not? He saw her, took her and killed her. It fits the profile of the child abductor to a T. Just like David Westerfield. He took her to somewhere he considered safe....since he knew everyone in the house was drugged up white trash and he would have no problem, and he didn't. Abused her and then killed her.

Well how lucky for the mystery intruder that the Ramseys made it impossible for the police to investigate the crime properly.

Just think, IF the police had been able to EXCLUDE them quickly, they wouldn't have been forced to waste time while their daughter's killer walked free.

Yes they do.

Home invaders are looking for money and thrills. So, they will usually abuse and or kill all members of the family and then steal whatever they can. Often they kill everyone in the house.

Pedophiles want to have sex with children. They either abuse children they have access to or the really disturbed ones abduct children.

Kidnappers want money. They take their victims out of the house and come prepared with their ransom note.

This crime doesn't fit any of these scenarios. Nothing was stolen. JonBenet wasn't even raped, just kinda/sorta abused, she was moved around, undressed then redressed, left with a blanket on her, note written inside the house.

I doubt there is any case in history where the perpetrator invaded the home, sexually assaulted and murdered one member of the family only, failed tdo steal anything, then wrote a fake ransom note either before the murder or right after.

I agree Tex. The Ramseys have now officially joined other parents that were falsely accused in the disappearance of their child, such as the Van Dam's, the Aisenbergs, the Smarts, etc..

That is incorrect, Wudge. All of this is as staged as the body was, but feel free to keep dreaming.

I wonder if the family can sue?

Who knows, but I'm glad they finally received an apology.

Denver Post:

One of the clues they inherited was male DNA found in JonBenet's underwear that did not match that of anyone in her family.

Last year, Lacy attended a National Institute of Justice program on forensic biology and DNA that introduced her to a new technology called "touch DNA," she said in the release.

"Forensic scientists scrape a surface where there is no observable stain or other indication of possible DNA in an effort to recover for analysis any genetic material that might nonetheless be present. This methodology was not well-known in this country until recently and is still used infrequently," she said.

At the end of last year, her office opted to work with Bode Technology
Group near Washington, D.C., to apply the new technology to the Ramsey case.
The lab scraped both sides of the waist of the long johns JonBenét was wearing over her underwear the night she was killed.

This area was chosen, the release said, because it was assumed that her killer took off JonBenét's clothing and then redressed her and would have handled the long johns.

The lab notified the DA on March 24 that DNA was found on both sides of the waist of the long johns.

That DNA matched the DNA found years ago in JonBenét's underwear.

Lacy's office had the Colorado Bureau of Investigation analyze other samples to make sure the DNA profile could not have been left during the autopsy, when JonBenét's clothes were removed.

That was not the case, the CBI reported on June 27.

OH, I most certainly agree, but they do everything in their power not to get caught. Children are taken from their homes, the only ones that do this type thing, molest in their own homes, are the parents usually.

Nothing will ever convince me that, Patsy had nothing to do with this, nor John.

Thanks for your note. (And you're lucky to live in Idaho; such a beautiful state.)

I think that many home invaders, rapists, and pedophiles actually crave dangerous situations; they don't want to get caught, but the excitement of the situation is part of the thrill. I think that the BTK killer and several others have described these weird and disgusting sensations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back