The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would say the timing has to do with Burke's career plans as an adult and John's desire to give him a " clean slate", and probable life insurance proceeds from Patsy's death. After all, he could have had very long standing policies on both of them which pre-dated her first bout with ovarian cancer.

How ironic would that be? Patsy's life insurance paying to get her off the hook for murder after her own death.

Someday, ALL of these people will face God and they will be judged for what they did to a beautiful tiny 6 year old!!!

Surely you don't think he really paid someone off with Patsy's life insurance money, do you???

And I guess you think he paid off the forensics lab in Virgina that did this DNA testing???

Just think if that were you: Wouldn't you be saying, "BURKE.......think....think hard....did you hear ANYTHING???"

Wouldn't you be cradling the phone in your lap praying, "ring....ring...please RING with ransom instructions!"

Jubie,
Yes, but the problem is the blood evidence. I may be wrong here and correct me if I am, but If I recall correctly the DNA in her panties was confirmed as BLOOD DNA. So that would mean it could not have gotten there by secondary transfer from gloves.

I distinctly remember suggestions that it could have been transfered by a factory worker through a sneeze... It is possible for a sneeze to produce blood dna, but I had always felt confident that it was not blood dna...

Help people... Many of you have more accurate detailed memories than me...

Tricia did nail everything...and I agree fully with the above. Still waiting for the answers to SeekingJana's questions, plus any pro-Ramsey's explaining the points Tricia pointed out. Somehow that all gets lost in the shuffle when one is trying to prove all sorts of points.......

The answers from the pro-Ramsey's will not change. They'll always be the same. However, now they won't answer the questions...they'll just say "the R's are cleared." End of discussion.

I agree.
Unless the DNA is a bodily fluid, I still don't get the bold statement that this clears the Ramseys?
Maybe JBR transferred the DNA skin cells herself??
I mean, they are her clothes, and it's possible foreign DNA from somewhere got on her tights, and she pulled them off to pee, got it in her undies.

All I know is that kids pick up A LOT of foreign DNA (fibers, hair, skin cells) from places and it's transferable.

Whoever killed her is the last person to touch her. They know she was sexually assaulted and then dressed afterward. Whoever owns the DNA in 3 places is the killer and it is an unknown assailant.

She didn't rape & re-dress herself after death.

"Transfer" is generally a theory of desperate defense attorneys - and IMO it only works if you think there was a substantial amount of that foreign DNA on the panties, and on the outside, to brush off, and that it was all skin cells - enough to go to two different locations in the leggings. I don't believe that's remotely possible, without it being killer DNA.

He did have evidence all over his house though, because he was a neighbor. On his bed, all over his bedroom, in his laundry room and evidence all over his house that proved he tried to clean up the crime scene to avoid detection. Remember the orange fibers from inside the trunk inside his living room that was tied to her body 130 miles out into the desert? From an afghan they supposed that had been inside the trunk inside his house inside his living room. They tested it in Sacramento with a special fiber fingerprint machine/technology.

and all over inside his RV as you said too.

All that was proven in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt to a jury at trial.

Nothing's been proven in this case so far except to exhonerate the parents and the brother thru DNA evidence. DNA does not lie. DNA is truth by nature. It's more absolute than fingerprints which have been used to solve crime for many years.

And I think DNA trumps handwriting any day of the week.

Another think I want to say is maybe they ARE testing other things in the house and we just DON'T KNOW it. Who here KNEW they were doing testing on the long johns???? I didn't, until today.

Since the DNA is such a fact now as you state, explain this one to me from the press release above:

"Lacy claims the DNA on the long-johns match DNA on the undewear. It would be nice if Lacy could make the very logical conclusion that there was transference of a few skin cells since the long-johns WERE PULLED OVER THE UNDERWEAR."

I have two daughters, one of them just now turned 5. When I take her tights off at the end of the day, just pulling them down while she stands to be undressed, they become hopelessly tangled with her underpants. For that matter, so do MY underpants, when I take off pantyhose. Is this enough possibility for transfer? Like I said above, I just don't know enough about DNA. But it appeals to my common sense at least.

I've been paying attention. I felt the Ramsey's were innocent from the get go.
Now DNA proves that.

OJ was found "not guilty".

I am glad to see this day finally come. I am very sad that Patsy did not live long enough to see it. I think her overwhelming loss put her in the grave early. But I sincerely believe that Patsy knew that God knows who murdered JonBenet and she went in peace knowing she and her family have a clear heart and clean hands.

I cringe to think of all the evidence lost by this tunnel vision.

It makes me shudder. Who will be the next innocent target? I also believe that if John Couey or Joesph Duncan had never been caught that Mark Lunsford and Steve Greone would have gone through their own years of pain and suffering, falsely accused. It shows how powerful the media is and how recklessly they ruin people's lives without one bit of decency to make sure they have the evidence to back up their sensational assertions. The Boulder police should hang their heads in inept shame imo.

I have read this case for over 10 years and there never has been any evidence linking any of the Ramseys to this brutal crime imo. I have seen cold case detectives talk about LE getting tunnel vision and how it can thwart justice for the victim. This case shows what happens when that is done.

I pray that one day LE will get a DNA profile hit and bring to justice the that took JonBenet's precious life. I hope John Ramsey lives to see it happen.

BTW Nice to see ya Tex!:blowkiss:

imoo

RR:

A "corrupt judicial system" yet you want the Ramseys to submit themselves to them?

The victim is that little girl, with some guys DNA in three different places on her clothing. That DNA is not from the family who loved her.

I will gladly brush aside handwriting and pineapple for DNA. All day, every day.

IMO calling parents who lost a child names and your avatar pic is...not cool.

The DNA is now a "fact in this case".

TexMex I would encourage you to learn about "Touch DNA." This is what I know so far and I just read about it.

This DNA test is so sensitive that it picks up on DEGRADED SKIN CELLS. EVen one degraded skin cell. Microscopic and degraded skin cell.

We are not talking flesh, we are not talking blood, we are not talking about any sort of lump of anything. Microscopic skin cell. One can be picked up by this test.

The long johns and the underwear touched. In fact Patsy Ramsey said she put on the undearwear and then the long johns over them. Isn't it possible that a few microscopic skin cells were transfered?

Why isnt' there any of the "killers" DNA on the other tools used in the murder? Did this person just space out, take off his/her gloves, barely touched the pants and underwear so as just to leave enough skin cells that a new space age technology is the only thing that can pick it up then put the gloves back on again?

This is so stupid. Lacy is a disgrace. Trust me when I tell you she is considered an idiot inside and outside her office. By pretty much everyone.

IF and that is a big if, IF it clears everyone in CODIS everyone that was DNA tested at the time and since in other words this person apparently does not exist . Sounds Like a parting gift that Mary Lacy gave to the Ramseys to me and I frankly dont buy it!!

I'm inclined to agree with you coloradokares ... Mary Lacy has spent her entire term as DA trying to clear the Ramseys. She is term limited and her term is almost at an end ... just call me cynical.

The answers from the pro-Ramsey's will not change. They'll always be the same. However, now they won't answer the questions...they'll just say "the R's are cleared." End of discussion.

I'm a pro-evidence person. This is not a tennis match to be won or lost. DNA is nature's truth.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/national_world&id=6254072

presence of the same male DNA in three places on the girl's clothing convinced investigators it belonged to JonBenet's killer, and had not been left accidentally by an innocent party.

And the answers from the RDI's will always be the same. Forget DNA, it's not important it could have come from a chinese factory worker, OH, found in 3 separate places? Same DNA?? Oh that doesn't matter could have come from a teacher, or a student. Who knows where it came from?? Could be anybody. So if it could be anybody, why is it so impossible that it COULD BE the killers???

Nancy Grace on now. Wendy Murphy is blowing Mary Lacy out of the water. Mary Lacy is not there of course, but Wendy knws this case. She's not buyin' it!

SHE'S CALLING MARY LACY OUT!! She wants her to release ALL of the evidence to the public!

And I think DNA trumps handwriting any day of the week.

Another think I want to say is maybe they ARE testing other things in the house and we just DON'T KNOW it. Who here KNEW they were doing testing on the long johns???? I didn't, until today.

But the fact is that the handwriting is definitely connected to the crime, where there's no proof that the DNA is.

It could even be some DNA that Patsy picked up under her fingernails while shopping and then transferred to her daughter.

Whoever killed her is the last person to touch her. They know she was sexually assaulted and then dressed afterward. Whoever owns the DNA in 3 places is the killer and it is an unknown assailant.

She didn't rape & re-dress herself after death.

True words were never spoken.

imoo

I'm inclined to agree with you coloradokares ... Mary Lacy has spent her entire term as DA trying to clear the Ramseys. She is term limited and her term is almost at an end ... just call me cynical.

I don't believe the DA fabricated this DNA evidence.

Nancy Grace on now. Wendy Murphy is blowing Mary Lacy out of the water. Mary Lacy is not there of course, but Wendy knws this case. She's not buyin' it!

I just saw this! We need a transcript of this show ASAP!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back