The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are wrong on your facts. John & Patsy didn't sit down with CNN before investigators.

oh, YES THEY DID.
A little piece of advice, be careful questioning Tricia and RiverRat. They know the facts of this case better than anyone.

I hold to the presumption of innocence until sufficient, reliable, material and competent evidence carries me over the hurdle of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

But then, of course, you refuse to accept or even consider that competent evidence when it is clearly laid out for you.

You excuse it, twist it, work on far-out "alternate theories" for it, and you generally seem to believe that any murderer who's smart enough or lucky enough not to commit the crime in front of witnesses - deserve a pass for it.

Has there been any OTHER offical statements from anybody with credibility?

I say a tidbid from a DNA expert this morning on a local news channel. Anyone else come forward yet to support this new find?

oh, YES THEY DID.
A little piece of advice, be careful questioning Tricia and RiverRat. They know the facts of this case better than anyone.

That's very good advice, philamena. Hope it's heeded. :)

But then, of course, you refuse to accept or even consider that competent evidence when it is clearly laid out for you.

You excuse it, twist it, work on far-out "alternate theories" for it, and you generally seem to believe that any murderer who's smart enough or lucky enough not to commit the crime in front of witnesses - deserve a pass for it.

What is the sufficient, reliable and material evidence that you hold would prove beyond a reasonable doubt that JonBenet's death was a homicide that resulted from the actions of one or more of the Ramseys?

If you were the D.A., what charge or charges would you have wanted the Grand Jury to approve?

But Lacy, one of the most incompetent officials working in Colorado law enforcement, has taken us on this ride before. There is neither the space nor the need to discuss Lacy's ham-fisted ineptitude here. She is, after all, an elected official, and Boulder voters get what they deserve.

What an incrediable powerful statement. Well said David:
Reach columnist David Harsanyi at 303-954-1255 or dharsanyi@ denverpost.com

It's been 10 years Wudge.
I ain't rushin to anything.

I used to be a IDI and found the JonBenet forum here when I discovered Websleuths when pouring over everything I could find on the net when Laci was missing. I posted this long post on my theory (which I had by only ever seeing a couple shows and reading a tabloid or two) WELL, of course i got jumped on and felt awful having to be corrected and put in my place on many points HOWEVER it was only a matter of time and a few dedicated and patient members that I saw what I believe to be the truth.

Two members that I recall were so kind in their responses were Seeker and Cherokee.

So I didn't rush to anything!!

What is the sufficient, reliable and material evidence that you hold would prove beyond a reasonable doubt that JonBenet's death was a homicide that resulted from the actions of one or more of the Ramseys?

If you were the D.A., what charge or charges would you have wanted the Grand Jury to approve?

I would present everything that was collected by the detectives (and every SPECK OF IT is posted on this forum), including but not limited to the ransom note, no evidence of an intruder, Patsy's fibers all over the murder weapon.

And if I were the DA, I would ask the grand jury, at the very least, to bring charges of covering up a homicide.

oh, YES THEY DID.

I seriously doubt that the poster will heed your advice. It might be amusing to watch the show!!!

The Ramseys were never interrogated by LE before they went on the air with CNN. They ducked the cops for four long months!!! Four freaking months! I don't fault them with retaining counsel, I do fault them with NOT helping LE by submitting to questioning right after this happened. Remember, Johnny wanted to fly to Atlanta that night! He was making arrangements to leave while his daughter was still in the house laying beneath the Christmas tree!!!

I would present everything that was collected by the detectives (and every SPECK OF IT is posted on this forum), including but not limited to the ransom note, no evidence of an intruder, Patsy's fibers all over the murder weapon.

And if I were the DA, I would ask the grand jury, at the very least, to bring charges of covering up a homicide.

The ransom note points away from the Ramseys. DNA supports an intruder.

SNIP
Sorry, this lawsuit cannot impede FREE SPEECH & the right of people to hold opinions about what they think happened.

It's more likely that Thomas' theories were just too close to getting to the bottom of things & the Ramseys were anxious to chase him off before it was too late.[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

In your opinion only.

Obviously, you are outnumbered by those who have the opposite opinion.

I believe that the FBI profiler, most of the detectives, psychologists, and even Ramsey friends are also on that list of those who would disagree with you.

How does the ransom note point away from the Ramseys?

It was written on their paper, with their pencil, with a practice note discarded and it mentions a dollar figure that can ONLY have come from insider knowledge about Ramsey's finances.

And then there's that whole thing about there not having been a kidnapping in the first place, because the little girl was left in the basement...

I used to be a IDI and found the JonBenet forum here when I discovered Websleuths when pouring over everything I could find on the net when Laci was missing. I posted this long post on my theory (which I had by only ever seeing a couple shows and reading a tabloid or two) WELL, of course i got jumped on and felt awful having to be corrected and put in my place on many points HOWEVER it was only a matter of time and a few dedicated and patient members that I saw what I believe to be the truth.

Two members that I recall were so kind in their responses were Seeker and Cherokee.

So I didn't rush to anything!!

Aww Jubie that is good to know.
The JBR case actually brought me to WS many years ago. Do you know that I've been reading ACandyRose's site and FFJ for years? The older threads have thousands of pages of information that my mind still hasn't digested.

I seriously doubt that the poster will heed your advice. It might be amusing to watch the show!!!

The Ramseys were never interrogated by LE before they went on the air with CNN. They ducked the cops for four long months!!! Four freaking months! I don't fault them with retaining counsel, I do fault them with NOT helping LE by submitting to questioning right after this happened. Remember, Johnny wanted to fly to Atlanta that night! He was making arrangements to leave while his daughter was still in the house laying beneath the Christmas tree!!!

Hey tezi !
Ignoring that advice could lead to one interesting showdown!
4 months is a long time to steer clear of /manipulate the cops.

How does the ransom note point away from the Ramseys?

It was written on their paper, with their pencil, with a practice note discarded and it mentions a dollar figure that can ONLY have come from insider knowledge about Ramsey's finances.

And then there's that whole thing about there not having been a kidnapping in the first place, because the little girl was left in the basement...

The ransom note points away from the Ramseys, because LE's hand writing experts excluded John Ramsey and scored Patsy as a low probability source.

I sleep just fine. In all criminal cases, I hold to the presumption of innocence until sufficient, reliable, material and competent evidence carries me over the hurdle of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Unlike so many posters, I never rush to judgment.

Ohhhhhh - why didn't you just tell me that you were a defense attorney?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back