The Re-Ordered American Girl Doll..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was Kolar ever asked about the Ramseys and JonBenet's American Girl Dolls in his radio interviews?

Was Kolar ever asked about the Ramseys and JonBenet's American Girl Dolls in his radio interviews?

I don't think so, but that would be a really good topic to bring up if he is ever on the show again. I'd also like to ask him once and for all to settle the question whether there was a Barbie doll (or any doll) in the wine cellar with her body when she was found.

If you pop the dolls head off they're full of white cotton , and it just so happens that the Molly dolls tend to be overstuffed. To the point where the clothes are tight.
Actually I don't know if this is still a problem today or not...I was given my Molly doll in 1994 and she was overstuffed and her clothes barely fit, but I didn't know any better....as years went on I knew other people with Molly and other dolls and found that all the Molly's seemed to be overstuffed but the other characters didn't.

I left mine as is, but, when my daughter received a Molly doll, I loosened the cord around the doll's neck and popped the head off in an attempt to remove the extra stuffing because I wanted to avoid having to send the doll back for a replacement.
I failed miserably lol, I couldn't get the dolls head back on no matter what I did so I had to just replace her doll with my own and hope she didn't notice...she never did.

thanks. For some reason this post just fascinated the heck out of me.:loveyou:

thanks. For some reason this post just fascinated the heck out of me.:loveyou:

SO wonder does the cord found around jonbenets neck match the same cord the doll has? If they would use the duct tape maybe they'd use the cord too?

Can someone explain this clip-on earring with regard to the bear?

&

Pam took a golf bag from the house?

Pam did NOT take any golf bag from the house. From what I remember she did ask to go to the basement but was denied access.

SO wonder does the cord found around jonbenets neck match the same cord the doll has? If they would use the duct tape maybe they'd use the cord too?

Well to me it looks like the same cord, but, I don't see how it would be long enough. If I can find the box where I hid her decapitated doll, I will take pics and post them. Also I don't remember if I cut the cord or not. I loosened them first but I can't remember of I cut them or not. I'll check tonight after dd goes to bed. Don't want her walking in on a headless doll lol.

Also if they did remove the head of JonBenet's doll to use the cord or whatever, then they probably have a headless doll somewhere too...I remember I tried and tried and it was just impossible to get that head back on.

Well to me it looks like the same cord, but, I don't see how it would be long enough. If I can find the box where I hid her decapitated doll, I will take pics and post them. Also I don't remember if I cut the cord or not. I loosened them first but I can't remember of I cut them or not. I'll check tonight after dd goes to bed. Don't want her walking in on a headless doll lol.

Also if they did remove the head of JonBenet's doll to use the cord or whatever, then they probably have a headless doll somewhere too...I remember I tried and tried and it was just impossible to get that head back on.

6a84356f.jpg
attachment.php

IMHO, the string on the left is round and composed of cotton fibers while the cord on the right is flat and made of nylon.

IIRC, appx 3 three feet of cord was required for the bindings tied on JonBenet. It seems unlikely the AG doll's came with that much excess string.

I took pics but since there's already a pic up I'm not sure mine would really show anything different.
The only difference with mine is the dolls head isn't attached to the body so you can see it's insides, though that isn't really useful I don't think.

I agree it's not the same cord after looking at it.

The only connection to the doll then is probably the duct tape.

Unless someone had a thing with the doll with cords around the neck and was putting cords around a persons neck to play out what they had done in the past with the dolls.
Just a disturbing, nasty thought that occurred to me as I was looking at the cords around the dolls neck. *shudder*

That is creepy, it looks like the doll was garroted or Jonbenet was made to look like a doll? The doll string is too short to have been used but the tape can't be eliminated especially when you consider if the replaced doll was ordered by anyone other than John and Patsy they would have sent it to the house.

Why didn’t John say anything when he opened the doll box and why wasn’t John confronted by police about the doll?

The strings are really, really tight and I really doubt a child could have loosened them.

image.jpg

Some of the cotton from inside the doll body, there's LOTS and still plenty inside the doll

image.jpg

Inside the doll are more heavy cords with plastic attached to them, these cords are very tight as they are holding the arms and legs.

image.jpg

The head. The indented part is where the cord would be, and under the indented part is where the neck would be inside the body.

I tucked the dolls head back into the body, but the cord isn't tied so you can see how loose it looks

image.jpg

This is a different American girl doll, with cords still on so you can see how much tighter it would be as compared to the previous photo where the doll doesn't have it's cords and it's head is way loose

image.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back