The Re-Ordered American Girl Doll..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
image.jpg

Doll in box, just because.

Is this just me? All the photos are upside down but then when you click on them they appear right side up.
Maybe I did something wrong. :/

6a84356f.jpg
attachment.php

IMHO, the string on the left is round and composed of cotton fibers while the cord on the right is flat and made of nylon.

IIRC, appx 3 three feet of cord was required for the bindings tied on JonBenet. It seems unlikely the AG doll's came with that much excess string.

I get shivers whenever I look at the AG doll from behind like that: there looks like a cord around the doll's neck, and then the string trailing down the doll's back, looks so much like what JB must have looked like when she was being strangled from the back, and then there's the cord hanging down. Blonde hair, pretty little neck -- OMG with a noose around it. Does anybody else sense that affect besides me? It's startling, to me. And maddening, too. Grrrrr.
icon8.gif

It's eerie and creepy-looking to me. That's how she was, IMO, when she breathed her last little-girl breath. Oh, my.
icon9.gif

View attachment 39625

The head. The indented part is where the cord would be, and under the indented part is where the neck would be inside the body.

That image is so like what JB looked like -- her mouth was partially open, just like the doll. It's just eerie, creepy and should have been ironic & foreboding to the the elder R's. I'll never look at an AG doll the same way.

Thanks so much, pageantmom and DeDee,
for doing all the show & tell for us. I never had an AG doll so I never knew the inside scoop on how they were made. That's a weird deal about how the head was constructed with the string.

All dolls except for baby dolls have always seemed kind of creepy to me, but the string down the back is really creepy knowing that JonBenet had string trailing from behind. I can't imagine anyone wanting a huge doll that looked like them, or Patsy giving her one. I can't help but wonder if JonBenet had an AG doll that got it's head removed and stuffing fell out.

At the time of JonBenet's murder, there were FIVE American Girls dolls. Only one of them had blonde hair: Kirsten.

Kirstendollface.jpg

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Kirsten_Larson

American Girl also has a line of about 60 dolls (in 2013...not sure how many they had back in 1997) with different skin tones, hair, faces, etc. These dolls do not have names or stories. They are supposed to be modern, and the whole advertising of them is that your child can get a doll that looks like her.

So my point is...If the AG doll had straight blonde hair, not in any hairstyle, like the one shown above...Then that means that the doll was not one of the historical ones, but instead part of the "Make Your Own" line. Someone looked through 60 dolls, and chose the way that looked the most like JonBenet. If "Kirsten" was sent, well she might have blonde hair, but she has old-fashioned braids, is wearing an 1800's outfit, etc.

Here's a page with all of the "Just Like You" dolls: http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Visual_Chart_of_My_American_Girl_Dolls

All dolls except for baby dolls have always seemed kind of creepy to me, but the string down the back is really creepy knowing that JonBenet had string trailing from behind. I can't imagine anyone wanting a huge doll that looked like them, or Patsy giving her one. I can't help but wonder if JonBenet had an AG doll that got it's head removed and stuffing fell out.

Interesting you mentioned the possibility of stuffing from the doll and after seeing the stuffing pageantmom posted.

Cotton was listed as an item marked as 7PP in the 12/26 SW. Also, iirc, Patsy was shown a photo of the cotton in the wine cellar and was, in response, her usual vague self. I was unable to locate that particular line of questioning but thought it was in the interview w/BPD when she was shown the photos.

December 26, 1996 Search Warrant Page 11:

Cotton from cellar room (7PP)

A complete list of items on the December 26, 1996 Search Warrants can be found here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=956530&postcount=5"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=956530&postcount=5[/ame]

Thanks for all the pictures, very enlightening.

About the search warrant where cotton is listed, how would they know it was cotton? I can see calling it white fiber or maybe unknown white material. Almost as if there was a preordained circumstance that knew about the dolls and an order to ignore them as evidence.

Something seems fishy about these dolls and the investigation or lack thereof into them.

I should have worded my other post better, because I jumped from AG dolls to the one Patsy gave JonBenet from Santa. The big one that was made to look like JonBenet. That wasn't made by AG was it?

JonBenet got a MyTwinn also, and I don't have those so I don't know if they have strings on the neck or not, but, they also come in the white box that looks like a coffin :/ MyTwinn dolls are bigger than American girl dolls. My twin dolls are I think 22" while AG is 18"

At the time of JonBenet's murder, there were FIVE American Girls dolls. Only one of them had blonde hair: Kirsten.

Kirstendollface.jpg

American Girl also has a line of about 60 dolls (in 2013...not sure how many they had back in 1997) with different skin tones, hair, faces, etc. These dolls do not have names or stories. They are supposed to be modern, and the whole advertising of them is that your child can get a doll that looks like her.

So my point is...If the AG doll had straight blonde hair, not in any hairstyle, like the one shown above...Then that means that the doll was not one of the historical ones, but instead part of the "Make Your Own" line. Someone looked through 60 dolls, and chose the way that looked the most like JonBenet. If "Kirsten" was sent, well she might have blonde hair, but she has old-fashioned braids, is wearing an 1800's outfit, etc.

Here's a page with all of the "Just Like You" dolls: http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Visual_Chart_of_My_American_Girl_Dolls

American girls line of dolls that you can choose to look like you...the line has had a few different names over the years but it was introduced in 1995 as American girl of Today. So JB def could have had one to look like herself.
They had twenty different kinds to choose from. All had bangs and the same length hair. The only difference was skin tone, eye color, and hair color.

The MyTwinn Doll is a different company from American Girl. Both companies offer dolls that can look like you. The difference is that American Girl has a set number of custom dolls to choose from, whereas with MyTwinn, you send in a picture of your child, and you also have to describe exactly how their features look.

Pam did NOT take any golf bag from the house. From what I remember she did ask to go to the basement but was denied access.

So, I guess the police searched that golf bag and found nothing of interest?

So, I guess the police searched that golf bag and found nothing of interest?

I do not believe the police searched that golf bag. Or the other one in room as well. Two golf bags can be seen in the crime photo depicting the wine cellar door. On the right you can see the entire golf bag and to the left of the door in the photo you can see a part of another golf bag.
Lets face it- the police didn't even search the people who were in the house when she was killed!

JB was in a Christmas pageant where she received a Santa Bear. There is a photo of this bear sitting on the spare twin bed in JB's room. There is an earring clipped to the black belt of the Santa outfit on the bear. The matching earring to the pair was found on the street in front of the R house. My theory on this is that JB wore those gold clip earrings to the Pageant- she nearly always wore larger "adult" earrings to a pageant. They probably hurt her earlobes- those clip earrings always do. I envision her removing them after the pageant and she or someone with her clipped them to the belt of the bear for safekeeping. On the way into the house one of the earrings fell off unnoticed.
(BBM & snipped respectfully...)

Where can I find information regarding the earrings?

I came across a description of the Santa Bear @ ACR when I was looking for details about the barbies found on the Rs' lawn in 1997:

"The bear is about a foot long, with torso and face covered in furry white fabric. It is wearing a red long-sleeved bolero jacket (the bear's chest and stomach are exposed; there are no buttons) and pants, trimmed along all the edges, including the cuffs, in material that looks like curly lamb's wool. Also trimmed with this material is a red Santa hat. A half-inch wide black belt is strapped around the bear's stomach, and attached to the belt with a shiny gold loop is a brown pouch about three inches long."

Doesn’t sound like an earring on the curb is significant. Patsy didn’t pick up after herself or the kids and most kids never pick up. Patsy may have parked out front at times and anyone carting the kids around would have parked there to let the kids in and out of a vehicle. Kids have lost jewelry before and always will. Kids loose and drop money, candy, anything that isn’t tied or pinned to them.

My niece got an american girl doll for christmas but it wasn’t Molly. I don’t think it had a name. It came with a hair brush and she played with that right away. I took a piece of scotch tape from the wrapping and put it on and off the doll and it had tan fiber all over it. Seems wrong if the tape from JonBenet’s mouth had tan fibers on it detectives let anything tan be removed. The Ramseys are guilty of obstruction to say the least but so are the police. Did Access Graphics have a security guard of some sort, like a cop working a second job? What happened about JonBenet’s dolls is an insane mystery.

(BBM & snipped respectfully...)

Where can I find information regarding the earrings?

I came across a description of the Santa Bear @ ACR when I was looking for details about the barbies found on the Rs' lawn in 1997:

"The bear is about a foot long, with torso and face covered in furry white fabric. It is wearing a red long-sleeved bolero jacket (the bear's chest and stomach are exposed; there are no buttons) and pants, trimmed along all the edges, including the cuffs, in material that looks like curly lamb's wool. Also trimmed with this material is a red Santa hat. A half-inch wide black belt is strapped around the bear's stomach, and attached to the belt with a shiny gold loop is a brown pouch about three inches long."

There isn't much more information on the earrings. JB often wore big adult-type earrings (these were clip-ons, not pierced) to her pageants. She got the Santa bear at a pageant and probably had the earrings on that night.

Kirstendollface.jpg

Thanks for the pic & the ref to the 60 dolls -- There was one doll in the 60 that had blonde hair & green eyes -- not a bad likeness.

I do wonder what eye-color the My Twinn doll had.... blue or green? Hmmm...that may have said something more about PR than JBR... <smh>

The thought of it having blue eyes, if it did, makes me want to yell & cry at the same time. Grrrrr

Thanks for all the pictures, very enlightening.

About the search warrant where cotton is listed, how would they know it was cotton? I can see calling it white fiber or maybe unknown white material. Almost as if there was a preordained circumstance that knew about the dolls and an order to ignore them as evidence.

Something seems fishy about these dolls and the investigation or lack thereof into them.

To me, it's odd, too, sgrump, but then when I think that the folks who collected this evidence were mostly male, (sorry men, but this is mho simply because most men don't play with dolls) & may not have realized that they could tell a story. Dunno.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back