The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I am on the witness list. Incorrect spelling of the last name though so maybe I wont have to appear???

Please for the love of God...tell the truth, the whole truth and nuttin' but the truth! No one else has.:crazy:

Car/GA question:

GA has mentioned in a couple of interviews about wanting to get a "wedge" out of the trunk of KC's car. He says he was going to rotate CA's tires the next weekend. What kind of wedge would you use to rotate tires? If he was talking about the kind that you drive your vehicle on to change the oil, you can't use those to rotate the tires can you because you actually drive the tires on the little ramp things (don't you like the technical terms). Do you have any idea what kind of wedge thing he could be referring to?

Thanks again for answering questions.

It seems the trunk was full of junk, where would Caylee sleep? on top of all this crap and not with a blankie etc........horrible mother and imagine the clautiphobic feeling!! IMO, it's horrible!

Nitrous - do you know whether Casey or Amy H had duct tape at your "anything but clothes" party, or used it for their costumes? In fact, did someone else at that party maybe have some that Casey may have lifted? Do you, or someone you know, still have the flag Casey wore at that party?
TIA! :blowkiss:

Nitrous - do you know whether Casey or Amy H had duct tape at your "anything but clothes" party, or used it for their costumes? In fact, did someone else at that party maybe have some that Casey may have lifted? Do you, or someone you know, still have the flag Casey wore at that party?

Chez, don't know if you are aware that party was in May.

Really good thinking on your part!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Car/GA question:

GA has mentioned in a couple of interviews about wanting to get a "wedge" out of the trunk of KC's car. He says he was going to rotate CA's tires the next weekend. What kind of wedge would you use to rotate tires? If he was talking about the kind that you drive your vehicle on to change the oil, you can't use those to rotate the tires can you because you actually drive the tires on the little ramp things (don't you like the technical terms). Do you have any idea what kind of wedge thing he could be referring to?

My guess is that the "wedge" would be something you wedge at the backside of one or more of the tires so it doesn't roll backward off of the jack while rotating the other tires. Not something you drive up on to.

JMO

I thought Exit13 (?) was the one who lived at "Lake Vaj". :waitasec:

Chez, don't know if you are aware that party was in May.

Really good thinking on your part!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks - I knew, and have read the text messages between Amy H and Casey, and find myself wondering whether, along with the chloroform searches and neck breaking searches going on in march of 2008, that this duct tape being taken from Amy H, too, could be possible evidence of premeditation, going back to the end of May.

Car/GA question:

GA had said in an interview, forgive me I do not remeber which one, that he was looking for the wedge that goes under a tire so the car does not roll back when it was put up on a jack....

I thought Exit13 (?) was the one who lived at "Lake Vaj". :waitasec:

I'm not sure if they both lived there, or if Nitrous was a friend who went to the party, but I've posted on both threads and pm'd them both, too...

I'm not sure if they both lived there, or if Nitrous was a friend who went to the party, but I've posted on both threads and pm'd them both, too...

An interesting question for Dante, if you're PM'ing him, would be whether or not he agrees with Katie R that Vicky A was a good friend of KC's who lived at Sawgrass. I believe he said early in this thread that he didn't know any other friends of KC who lived at Sawgrass, and he is a friend of Vicky's.

Hi Dante!

The deposition of Lee was recently released and in part of it he said he didn't know who of KC's friends lived at Sawgrass. I thought this was odd since it seemed to me that KC once said, or someone said, that you guys knew each other because you were a friend of Lee's in high school? Can you clarify that for me please?

Thanks!

:blowkiss:

I posted over on the RG thread regarding his claim to LE that Dante had moved out of his apartment at Sawgrass in of June '08. I wonder what prompted him to say that?

Is there any truth to it? Could DS have moved from one apartment into another apartment while remaining at Sawgrass?

I had not noticed RG's statement prior to a day or so ago so it may be old news.

Why would RG point that out to LE if it wasn't true?

I posted over on the RG thread regarding his claim to LE that Dante had moved out of his apartment at Sawgrass in of June '08. I wonder what prompted him to say that?

Is there any truth to it? Could DS have moved from one apartment into another apartment while remaining at Sawgrass?

I had not noticed RG's statement prior to a day or so ago so it may be old news.

I believe he is still at that address, it is what is listed on the witness list. It could be wrong, but I don't think so.

RG is either mistaken, or maybe thinking of Annie moving out.

Thanks Muzik. I know RG could be mistaken. Still, I wonder why/how he thought/knew this to be the case regarding DS? RG clearly said DS. Annie's name was not mentioned.

There's been alot of talk about different peeps throwing other peeps under the bus. If I were talking to the police about a potential murder, I would be very careful as to who I implicated as an alternative to the players that LE was questioning me about. I would hate to bring someone into the suspect pool without sound reason. Causes me to :waitasec:.

Maybe you can get him to come back and answer a couple of questions, he's always been great about answering here.

No offense to DS but I don't necessarily believe the peeps who may be covering their own arses. I bet LE has ways of verifying a claim if they feel it is important enough. Still it came to my attention so I put it down for the sake of documentation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying DS was involved in any way but, if he was, I don't think he'd come here and tell us the details of his involvement. People use smoke screens sometimes.

I just can't keep from wondering why RG told LE that. I know he was miffed that JG was being implicated but why would he go and implicate someone else? RG might of been concerned for his own kid so was offering up other possibilities but in doing that, he was doing the same thing to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay