The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dante,

What did you guys do on July 1st? Was Caylee with Casey? If not, where did she say she was?

Thanks!

We went to Millers Ale House in Waterford Lakes, Caylee was not present and she made no mention to me where she was.

Welcome Dante!

Folks have been trying to figure out who the guy in this pic is - do you know?
thedaddy.jpg

could not tell you

When Casey came to your house at Sawgrass(if she did) did you buzz her in,or did she just show up at the door.

Dante

Hello and thanks for being here. You are one brave dude!!!

What is your take on KC's trunk saturated with chloroform? Your best guess so to speak.

Chloroform can be made (intentionally or accidentaly) with cleaning supplies.. Im on the fence on this one too. Not sure how it happend

Has Casey's attorney (Baez) asked you if you'd be willing to testify for the defense?

You say you spoke with Baez at the Anthony house, was Casey there at the time? If so, what is her demeaner like? How do George and Cindy seem to be holding up? Do you think there's any possibility that either of them helped Casey dispose of little Caylee's body, as some people have accused?

No... We had a one bedroom so it wouldnt have been possible and I really dont like roomates. Thats why I still have my one bedroom even though the rent is ridiculous

Anyone know if Dante is still living at Sawgrass?

Dante, Thank You so much for taking the time to answer our questions..

Can you shed any light on the relathionship that KC had with her parents?

As a teen and in school did she complain alot about her mother?

And since she gave birth to Caylee did she complain about Cindy being to involved in Caylees life?

Do you know her to be manipulative? And do you think she would have given Caylee to someone just to keep her away from her mother?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

Not too sure about the homelife... Never heard any complaints though...
I never heard anything about her being too involved either. That did come up in conversations with C and G though. I never knew Casey to be manipulative but thats probably because she knew she would get nowhere with me.

Dante - do you think Casey was trying to lead LE to Sawgrass - to you - for any reason? Or Annie? Like was she recently mad at one of you?

Well seeing as Annie hasnt lived in Sawgrass for almost a year now no. I cant say whether she was mad at annie or not...

I am not sure if you don't want to answer my questions or if they are getting "lost". Its cool if you don't want to,.. just let me know so I will stop asking them! lol

1. Do you have a theory on what could have happened?

2. Do you know JP Chatt? Did Casey know him before she met Ricardo and Amy or did she meet him at the same time?

Thanks again for coming here and giving us some insight!

Based on what you have learned, do you feel that Caylee is alive and with someone somewhere?

When you "saw" Casey, would this be out a clubs, restaurants, or at someone's home, and if at home, whose?

Did you ever notice if Casey carried a "purse" or a bag or backpack with her?

I believe that Caylee is no longer with us, Casey was most frequently seen at DRF or Lake Vaj

Thanks for coming by Dante! Can you tell us if Casey had an ongoing relationship with Lauren C of DRF at the end of May?

Lauren C no longer worked at DRF at the end of may and their relationship had kind of fallen apart by then from what Casey told me

Dante, Do You know Jeff H. who Casey claims used the Nanny too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling