The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Dante for taking time out of your day to answer some questions that we all have been wanting answers for! It seems as though Casey really had some stand up friends, which truly makes all of this so much more confusing. My hats off to you dude and I hope you and Exit both will soon have peace from this craziness!

Ciao Dante! Thanks so much for joining us! A few of us have already asked and you haven't answered yet so...I thought that I would try again...

You were in High School with KC...Surely, there was talk as to who Caylee's father could have been? Any information you could share with us on this? Who were you told it was? Who do think it could be?

Many people theorize that Casey did away with Caylee so that she would be free to party, or because Tony didn't like Children. People who know Casey, like you, say that she rarely had Caylee with her. It doesn't sound like having Caylee was cramping Casey's style. I think we can all agree that Cindy would have gladly taken over total responsibility for Caylee if need be.

So, if Casey's motive in disposing of little Caylee was none of the above, do you have a theory on why she might have done it?

Nitrous, thanks for coming here and answering our questions. None of can imagine how crazy this must be for all of you and we all hope this ends soon.

How many times has LE interviewed you and Annie? Was it LE or FBI?

TIA

Nitrous,

Thanks for your time and patience. You've cleared up some things we've wondered about and I respect your answers which have stayed on topic.

I wish you'd consider having Annie come to WS and do the same. Obviously we ask some questions that either don't have answers or perhaps just shouldn't be answered, but I believe Annie's perspective would be hugely appreciated here and may even fill in some gaps in our thinking about the case. Any questions can be ignored if they are personal or irrelevant.

Please extend our invitation to Annie to chat with us. I almost feel as though I know her from her MySpace photos and comments. LoL.

Thanks again for your candor and generosity.

Thanks again for coming on here. Some people have a hard time seeing someone who looks like Casey and believe she could be capable of harming her child. Some folks would rather assume a "bushy haired stranger" did it. I think you coming on here definitely will quash any wild speculation that the 400 page discovery document may have started. When you feel like you have been scrutinized or questioned, please try and remember that these people on the Internet are just looking for a helpless little girl and it is really nothing personal to you. Best of luck to you!

Sorry if this is rude. This is my first post.

I'd really like to know your honest opinion, if you can give it.

Do you think Casey's Mother is racist against latinos?

Do you know any of Casey's female friends that are also latino?

Couldnt tell you if her mother is racist... I know of a couple of latino friends that are female.

Straight-laced? Casey??

I suppose her laces could be straight....she doesn't seem to keep them "laced", though.

Were you invited to Caylee's 2nd BD party?

Dante....Appreciate you coming forward and giving us all some insight. May I aks:
Have you already or are you thinking about participating in the physical search for this innocent child?

See if you can get Annie to come to talk to us too Mr. D! Thank you for coming and taking the time to answer our questions! You too Exit!

Any out of the way places you guys hung out at??

When I was in high school we hung out on top of an abandoned crematorium in the woods behind a cemetary to drink and smoke and whatnot--You guys have anything like that?

We didnt really do that in High School. I never drank until just before the end of my senior year and even then the only place we did it was at the beach

Dante,
In attempting to put some type of a timeline togehter as what and where Casey was in the month of June through when Caylee was finaly declared missing on July 15th it looks like Casey may have giving Caylee to someone or taking Caylee somewhere especialy at night.
Does anyplace or anyone come to mind?
Do you know anyone that Casey knows that has a 'puppy'? [Caylee had mentiond a puppy to her grandmother; any adult dog would be a puppy in a toddlers mind]

Cant say that I do

Do you know where Lee or George work?
How close were you with Casey?
Has Casey ever told you or Annie anything about Caylee's biological father?

Dont know where they work, I wasnt really that close with Casey, and she never told me anything about the biological father. Again I cant speak for Annie

Hey Dante, I also live in Sawgrass. Just a few buildings over from you.

Did Casey's demeanor seem to change at all after she met Tony?

Dante--thanks for answering questions :)

Did either Nejame or Baez have any contact with you?

Has anyone you know been in Casey's car during the month of June up until she was arrested?

I have talked to Baez while at the Anthony house, I wouldnt know of anyone in Caseys car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak