The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe that Casey would KNOW this but it is possible. You can find the ingredients and process of making it on the internet very easily. I was called there to be questioned by George and Cindy but was not forced, coerced, mislead or anything like that by them
Did you expect Baez to be there? That must have been a bit intimidating.

Would someone mind PM'ing me and telling me a little bit about who Exit13 is?

Thanks!

Donte' and Exit and Dave. Thank u for joining WS. You have answered a lot of questions and made a great stand up for yourselves..Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Dante, other friends of Casey's have said that they did see Casey with Caylee at "parties".

Anthony's friend Amy Huizenga said Anthony "is someone who starts believing her lies." She said Anthony brought Caylee to a few adult parties held at night, which Huizenga didn't like.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2608aug26,0,3212567.story

None that I have ever been to. Dont forget about the different groups of friends. It was like she was two different people

Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

I imagine it is in LARGE part because:
A.) You have known Casey for a long time
B.) You live at the apt. complex where she claimed to have been dropping Caylee off in the stairwell or at apt. 210 for several months
C.) your name was in the doument dump-the 471 pages that were made public due to the sunshine law ( I THINK-not 100% sure, but I think you were in there.)

We do hope that this will all fade away and any hardships you have endured will be shortlived. :)

Dante,
When the documents were released through the newspaper your name was listed on them along with the report that LE had left a card in your door asking you to contact them. There was no mention of who gave them your name and your name was not in any of the other interviews that were released. LE had you last name spelled wrong. I am the one who who went searching for a Dante [not a real commen first name] and someone else found a post on WTT with a different spelling. Between the myspace pages, WTT and some databases ....and lots of imput from other's on WS site we where able to put 2+2 together. As far as you being involved, as for myself, my interest was and has been that you may have know who or how that Casey came up with a name of a real live person that did in fact go to your apartment complex within the time frame [revised from the 9th to the 15th] of when Caylee went missing.
Your post about moving was in reference to just work was quite clear. It was intriguing to me that your name was spelled incorrectly. To me that said that whom ever gave your name to LE was not management of your former work place or the apartment complex becasue they would have know the proper spelling nor was it someone who knew you very well either or as least wanted it to appear that way. Sometimes when someone gives a name to LE it to be generaly helpful but then sometimes it to place the focus on others. In giving a wrong spelling to LE it may have been just a plain accident, it may have been clerical error on LE part or it may have been done to mask that fact that knew darn well how to spell your last name but did not want it to appear that they knew you.

You made a comment about you think that it was Amy H. that orginaly gave your name to LE.
I thought I would just throw that out there so it would help you understand that most people on the site are not accusing any of Casey's friends of anything. To take information and attempt to create a time line of people, places and things it for no other pourpose than to find Caylee. Anyone who knew Casey or saw Casey has the potential of having some tiny bit of knowledge that could help. Sometimes people know things that are in itself not much but put into context with others they all add up.

Once again, thank you for taking time to answer question.
[That goes for Exit13 also]

None that I have ever been to. Dont forget about the different groups of friends. It was like she was two different people

I am thinking there are three different distinct groups and different personalities for each. (maybe more)

She had a LOT of people fooled and it appears each group saw her differently. Either all these people (except Amy and a couple more) are all SO co-dependent and in denial or she was good at hiding her real self.

Dante, do any of the friends think that Casey may have suffered a blackout of some type? Cindy referred to Jesse taking her to the hosp due to a seizure at the first of the yr so a lot of people wonder about seizures and blackouts as a possible happening during Caylees disappearance.

Cant be sure as I was never enlightened of this situation. Casey and I didnt have much communication after I left DRF

Can you tell us a first name and initial of last for who was with Casey at the Ale House on July 1 when you seen her?

It's pretty obvious that Casey has woven bits and pieces of her life around her into her lies - you guys can probably see that better than we can.

Does anything about her story maybe stand out to you - more so than other parts?

Her mother said she felt that "the beach" might be a kernal of truth in Caseys story - do you see any relavence there? (Dante - I know you said you drank and partied there?) Did you guys ever go there to hang out - and joke around and bury one of your friends in the sand or anything? (Sorry if that sounds morbid)

In high school we used to go to the beach and I was always the one getting buried because I was the drunkest (I was a lightweight then (literally and figuratively))

Since both of you seem to be from the "same" group, and neither of you says Casey was a BIG party girl, BUT we have some information that she WAS a big party girl with this "new" group of friends and even have a couple of sworn statements, ok, maybe only one, that she smoked weed. Do you think her new crowd was perhaps involved in something more than YOUR group and maybe she got in over her head in a relatively short time?

That is a possibility but I cant say because I didnt hang out with the new crowd

To you both:

Knowing what you know NOW, and looking back, is Casey's behavior from May to when she was arrested July 15th PERFECTLY normal, as if nothing had happened? How do each of you FEEL about that since you know now that Caylee WAS missing?

Normal except for the fact that she started hanging out with us less

Perhaps PM them with the full names of the two Jeffs? Because there is certainly much confusion about the two men.

The only speculation I ever considered about DANTE' was that KC knew the apts. from visiting friends there -then used the complex in her story. However, I did not participate in those threads. I don't know where people got the idea that Dante' and JG high-tailed it out of town/state because of this case. :/

I would also like to know if the JH at the Ale house was JDH or JMH; and does he have a son? Also, do either of you know WW or LR? And no, I do not think they are involved in the case -just perhaps an odd twist in the mistaken ZG thing.

He does have a son. He never had a common babysitter with Casey. He never recommended a babysitter to Casey. He never had a babysitter named Zenaida. He was a "casual" acquaintance type friend to Casey and had barely heard from her in years. If I am not mistaken, I saw all of this revealed on Nancy Grace last week...

I have to log off now but I wanted to thank both Nitrous and Exit for coming here and taking the time to patiently answer all our questions! Here's hoping the two of you stick around!

Dante-

If I had asked you 3 months ago if you knew that you could mix certain household chemicals to make chloroform, what would your answer have been?

How and when did you come by this knowledge?

Three months ago no. My stepfather is a Civil engineer and has a VERY VERY good understanding of chemical reactions and the like so I asked him when it came up that there was traces found in Caseys car how it could have gotten there because you cant just go to your corner store and buy chloroform

Three months ago no. My stepfather is a Civil engineer and has a VERY VERY good understanding of chemical reactions and the like so I asked him when it came up that there was traces found in Caseys car how it could have gotten there because you cant just go to your corner store and buy chloroform

But it can be bought online.

This answers part of my question. Has either Cindy or George contacted you or any other of Casey's friends to question you about Zenida. Since you know the parents and have lived at Sawgrass for over 3 years, don't you think it's strange that the GP's who are yelling at everyone to find their GD has not gathered up Casey's friends to ask questions? You would have been one of the first person's I would have approached. Why do you think her parents are afraid of knowing the truth?

THey already did that. That was done the first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic