The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say you felt your interview with the officer who was obviously on his cell phone was "brushed off" can you tell us a little more what that means?

Also had you already talked to Cindy and George when you made that statement to the officer or did you speak with them later, after that?

Nitrous thanks so much for hanging in. I will bring a keg!

Hi dante...okay, heres my two cents worth as I dont really have any questions for you.
You asked about all the theories and speculation about you and IMO, from what I read on threads, .....there were other boards on the web and people were bringing it over here......some sleuthers were digging in it pretty deep, others were just wondering about the theories. I personally didnt see where any of it added up to much. Just a whole lot of coincidences and far reaching ideas. From what I seen from you & Exit, ya'll know about as much as the rest of us. But I hope you both can forgive some of the nonsense and that you can move on without looking back at it with discust. it just got outa control- so glad you guys came in, maybe it will settle this stuff down some.

Oh and I am so glad you said what you felt about it!

Did Cindy or George ever attempt to contact you, or other friends of Casey's during the 30 days prior to July 15th, in an attempt to physically locate Casey and Caylee?

Dante, Do you think you could offer help to the family in the sense of closure by speaking with Cindy regarding Zenida not ever living at Sawgrass? Why does she insist this Zenida exists and why is she covering for her daughtger, when it's clear even amoung her friends there was NO Zenida. Have Casey's friends ever thought of a group discussion with Casey's parents to have everyone sit down in a room together and talk this out? That way there is NO question that Casey is lying?

Hate to say this Nedthan Johns, but just tonight, on Nancy Grace, Jesse G's father confirmed that there was, in October 2006, a nanny he'd heard Casey reference called Zanny, and he went into a bit of detail about why he remembers the nanny named Zanny when leading up to his statement, so I tend to believe he did hear Casey say this. (Obviously this doesn't mean Casey was telling the truth then, but nonetheless, it's not new re: disappearance fo Caylee.)

This thread is to ask questions and get answers!

:waitasec: sorry Patti! but last night I didnt have a problem making comments. I dont have any questions about the case, because I really never felt he was a key player and thats my opinion.

If this was directed at me??? I am confused here, the topic says chat. Sorry...oh and BTW, around 9:30 there was about 540 guests & members, in case you wanted to know.

Dante,

I'm from Rutland also. Graduated from Rutland High School in '87 then left for college.

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to come on here and answer questions.

Thanks and Im glad to see the Vermonters coming out of the woodworks

I think it would be a great idea. The more people are on TV the more the focus stays on Caylee and the entire purpose of this. I would like to see her friends who knew Caylee on all the popular shows like Greta, NG, and others too because it raises the awareness of this child still being missing.

It also brings other missing children to the forefront and we shouldn't forget then either...... Each day Nancy Grace has other missing children's pictures on screen.

I haven't asked you any questions yet, Dante. Here's mine.

Are you tired of the questioning yet? and ready to say bye for the night? ;)

(I've enjoyed reading your responses.. and Exit's. You're both great to come on here and humor a bunch of total strangers who want to be all up in your business. LOL)

You have really been patient and very forthcoming, D! Great job! Quite informative and I think both you and Exit have done yourselves justice here.

I wasn't one of those that threw you into the spotlight here (that I recall anyway), but glad you took the opportunity to come and clear things up. Sometimes in our quest for the truth, we do get overzealous. Innocent people are brought up and scoured literally. I think you guys fell into that category. I don't believe anyone meant any harm.

Wow, I just got all caught up, Dante, Exit 13, thanks for your honesty and time. I think all my questions have been answered by reading, but just wanted to say Ya'll Rock!! Let me know when the get together is at Dante's LOL! I am "racing/pit crew girl" so when ya need help with the big block, lemme know!

Hate to say this Nedthan Johns, but just tonight, on Nancy Grace, Jesse G's father confirmed that there was, in October 2006, a nanny he'd heard Casey reference called Zanny, and he went into a bit of detail about why he remembers the nanny named Zanny when leading up to his statement, so I tend to believe he did hear Casey say this. (Obviously this doesn't mean Casey was telling the truth then, but nonetheless, it's not new re: disappearance fo Caylee.)
Yes...if you trust and believe him. Just saying...

Dante --
I think I read through this whole thread without seeing this, but if it was already asked and answered, I apologize...
But since your address is posted on this thread I was wondering: Do you have strangers (non-media, non law enforcement) knocking on your door and asking you questions like those that are on this thread?

That'd be a bit freaky and scary to me :eek:

Not yet but Im expecting something to happen when I get home tonight, if not very soon

Hi dante...okay, heres my two cents worth as I dont really have any questions for you.
You asked about all the theories and speculation about you and IMO, from what I read on threads, .....there were other boards on the web and people were bringing it over here......some sleuthers were digging in it pretty deep, others were just wondering about the theories. I personally didnt see where any of it added up to much. Just a whole lot of coincidences and far reaching ideas. From what I seen from you & Exit, ya'll know about as much as the rest of us. But I hope you both can forgive some of the nonsense and that you can move on without looking back at it with discust. it just got outa control- so glad you guys came in, maybe it will settle this stuff down some.

Oh and I am so glad you said what you felt about it!

Respecfully (snipped)

I AGEE....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members