The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Law_girl41

I can see these two being called as character witnesses for KC.

:confused:

How would they have expressed such emotions in this format?
I dunno ... perhaps a few words of concern. I am trying to put myself in their shoes and perhaps that is where my problem lies. :doh:

I am glad they both took the time to come here and answer our questions. I don't think they sounded defensive, but were really nice considering the things that have been said about them on the internet in the past few weeks.

Several people had mentioned the defense strategy idea, therefore I did not quote any particular poster as I was not directing my post to any one poster. Sorry if you felt my post was directed at you specifically.

Oh contrare to belief, I didn't miss that. But my gut instinct is still telling me that there is a little bit of a "defense" undertone to most of their answers. And like I said this is my feeling and my opinion only. I just sense things differently. btw, next time direct your statement/response to the poster you are addressing please......I personally dont want anyone to feel lumped in with what I said. I prefer others do the same, being too general in making these kind of comments lead others to become defensive. Its only polite, that I be afforded to back up my opinions. thankyou in advance:)

Including the ones where they both express the belief that Caylee is dead and Casey was involved?

:waitasec: well true I cant overlook that and it gives me doubt in that part of what I said was my opinion. I suppose I can rethink the 'defensive' portion of it based on those two facts.

thanks for pointing out those two factors, :blowkiss:even I can be wrong......but I did say I dont speak this for no one but myself. I still say we should be careful about defense strategies here!

Lilt- I so appreciate you giving more clarity on this. I could honestly see now how it came to be. I personally am airing with caution that the defense will eat this up- the parts about what a good girl Casey is. But thats my take. Otherwise, the guys did fine. I told them both in my other post that I was glad they were able to come her to dispell those nutty theories on those two threads- besides I was about to lose it with all that. They just didnt seem all that important to Caylee being missing- So that is the plus side to them coming. And now that I see how it came about- that is huge of you to do. HUGE! :clap::clap:

with my post I made about the defense part- I think I can rephrase what Isaid by saying, I'm worried the defense will come here out of the woodworks and use portions of it to their advantage to portray Casey in a better light. Is that a better opinion? Cause even I can be wrong and correct my thinking, at least I'm not one to fight to the bitter end about my beliefs and/or theories. :woohoo:

With all due respect to those who think Dante and Exit13 are here for damage control, I want to help you understand.

We have a thread going about Lake Vaj. I was contacted by a member asking my opinion of an idea about the home and it's location/meaning. There was huge speculation about this home. I contacted the owner (Exit13) of this home and asked him to come here to help and maybe answer some questions. We could have gone on for months guessing and speculating. He was verified by Tricia also.

There was also a thread specifically digging into Dante's life and a hunt to make a connection to Caylee's disappearance. That thread is gone, thank God! I don't know how Dante was contacted or by who but I'm glad he came. I'm guessing that Exit13 contacted him. We all asked Exit13 to bring his friends. Why is anyone surprised that Dante showed up, especially since there was an entire thread dedicated to him?

One important thing to point out is that while we, myself included, are researching into people like we've done, bring facts to the table, not degrading someone's appearance. IE:If someone is in a picture with their hands in their pockets, that doesn't mean they are hiding Caylee in there.

You just never know who is reading here or how your words can come back to bite you in the @ss.

Dante, thank you for coming. It was very brave of you and Exit13 to help dispel the rumors. You've both given many of us an insight into the case and more to think about.

She wasn't getting into the complex using someone's phone number so that won't work. I don't think she could have gotten away staying in an empty apt. there either (nor would Casey want to!! She needed the creature comforts of a home.)

She was staying at home during June 9th-15th, imo.

I agree, so what's been bugging me all along is why did everyone in the Anthony family decide to back up the *disappearance* of Caylee to June 9? Why not just go with a future time/date? Were they trying to make it appear that she'd been gone longer than she had for some reason? :waitasec: 'Cause the longer it took Casey to *report* her daughter missing, the worse it made her look...so I can't understand the motivation for backing the time line up, instead of pushing it forward - it would have been so much easier to move it forward...
thoughts?

Lilt- I so appreciate you giving more clarity on this. I could honestly see now how it came to be. I personally am airing with caution that the defense will eat this up- the parts about what a good girl Casey is. But thats my take. Otherwise, the guys did fine. I told them both in my other post that I was glad they were able to come her to dispell those nutty theories on those two threads- besides I was about to lose it with all that. They just didnt seem all that important to Caylee being missing- So that is the plus side to them coming. And now that I see how it came about- that is huge of you to do. HUGE! :clap::clap:

with my post I made about the defense part- I think I can rephrase what Isaid by saying, I'm worried the defense will come here out of the woodworks and use portions of it to their advantage to portray Casey in a better light. Is that a better opinion? Cause even I can be wrong and correct my thinking, at least I'm not one to fight to the bitter end about my beliefs and/or theories. :woohoo:

:blowkiss:
Without different theories and opinions, we wouldn't get anywhere. That's what it's all about. If I had a penny for each time I've changed my mind, we'd all be rich. I'd have enough to share with you all! :)

Several people had mentioned the defense strategy idea, therefore I did not quote any particular poster as I was not directing my post to any one poster. Sorry if you felt my post was directed at you specifically.

Not a problem, I am defensive about that because I see this happen alot on the boards. Like right after I post.
Anyway, these guys who were here to clear up some things, thats all good and maybe they just were being cautious about Caseys behavior because they didnt want to open those cans of worms. I wouldnt either if I was them.

Actually to be really honest.........LOL, if I was one of caseys friends, I'd leave dodge or I would not say nothing about her cause she could have something on me. And lets face it, some of her friends said she would sell anyone out if it serves her purpose. I had a little brother like that.........:waitasec: come to think of it..he was diagnosed with Anti-social behavior at a very young age and whenever he got into trouble with my mother, he would spill the beans about something one of us kids did- JUST to take the focus of himself.............it worked for him everytime.

Does anyone else get the impression that the back of the apartments might not be as respectable as the front of the complex....?

There has only been one major incident in my time at Sawgrass that I am aware of and it occurred in the back. With that said however my honest opinion is that Sawgrass is a good sale place to live with little to no rif-raf.

My theory with the June 9th date was to blame whoever was with Caylee last on this date.
Without different theories and opinions, we wouldn't get anywhere. That's what it's all about. If I had a penny for each time I've changed my mind, we'd all be rich. I'd have enough to share with you all! :)

:woohoo: Pennies!!! But I'll take your understanding over that anyday!

Oh I am so happy now! Thanks! Hey, if your really good, try to get JG to come here.....I'd give you pennies for that- I have a whole jar of 'em! :blowkiss:

Then it's good to throw those ideas out NOW and have the whole group pick them apart, so they will be ready for the State.

Assuming they read here, of course. :innocent:

I did............and I gave you credit! :blowkiss: now go back and read it and see if it makes up for it> let me know

Then it's good to throw those ideas out NOW and have the whole group pick them apart, so they will be ready for the State.

Assuming they read here, of course. :innocent:

Ahhhaaaa! Sounds like you've got the scoop.

Of course they are reading here.

From the sounds of it, LP called Dante. I wish he'd come back and tell us the inside story.

Ahhhaaaa! Sounds like you've got the scoop.

Of course they are reading here.

From the sounds of it, LP called Dante. I wish he'd come back and tell us the inside story.

ITA with you! I think they all read here. WS has been tossed around on the media a lot lately. And I think its mostly because we dont give up and we dont give in.

I saw that on his MS page and it didnt seem like he appreciated it. :eek:

Like you, I hope he shares it. Afterall, all angles are appreciated here.

Can you tell us a first name and initial of last for who was with Casey at the Ale House on July 1 when you seen her?

I believe he answered that and he stated that it was JH at the Ale House he just did not specify which one, Casey also seen him there, I am assuming it is the same one since Casey had stated she seen JH at the Ale House.

Regarding the phone calls, I'm wondering how any girl that uses this
kind of language can be described as "sweet'.
I recall one of Tony L's roomates saying that Casey always stepped outside when speaking to her Mother on the phone....IMO she didn't want to show her true side and the filthy way she spoke to her Mom. She's an imposter of a human being.

Just also wanted to clear up the camera questions. I went out and walked and looked again last night and I can confirm at least two visible cameras on site.

Camera #1 is attached to the main office and faces directly at the security gate. The camera has an unobstructed view of all cars that are coming and going from the complex.

Camera #2 is attached to the main office and covers the entire pool area.

I am sure there are more but these are the two I am most familiar with. Of course the cameras are only as good as they work but it is possible there is existing surveillance footage that exists.

I've said that exact thing to friends/my husband jokingly a few times. I haven't smoked pot in over 12 years. And I wasn't a "stoner" back then either. It was a rare occurrence in college. AND...I'm not a big fan of pot or people who smoke pot. It was more making fun of those who do. You can't really assume what she meant/motivated those comments.

Right - it's like "I'm so excited for you about ...(whatever-it-is)... that I'll do something you know I don't ever do!"

Just also wanted to clear up the camera questions. I went out and walked and looked again last night and I can confirm at least two visible cameras on site.

Camera #1 is attached to the main office and faces directly at the security gate. The camera has an unobstructed view of all cars that are coming and going from the complex.

Camera #2 is attached to the main office and covers the entire pool area.

I am sure there are more but these are the two I am most familiar with. Of course the cameras are only as good as they work but it is possible there is existing surveillance footage that exists.

Thank you David!
That's very interesting. Did you look at the apartment and stairwell in question? I'd love to know if there is a camera anywhere near that building.

Also glad to see you sticking around. You've found a great place here at WS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc