The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my opinion and my opinion only- But my intuition tells me something is up or a little off, with the Caseys friends showing up to set the record straight. I dont agree with Witch Hunts at all. Thats not my deal with any of this, but we here are not stupid people and we question everything.

Cindy called Dante to come over while Casey was in Jail, Baez just happened to be there. They were asked not to talk to the media etc etc. Both friends portray Casey as "a good kid" not to much drinking except her 21st B-Day, and no drugs. I'm not really buyin into it all that much. .....But hey even I remember back in my day- not to admit to that stuff. Older Friends would coach me and repeatedly tell us kids to "deny" all that. And lets face it, I would lie a little bit for my friends- I dont think I could come out singing like a canary about every little indulgence we ever did to LE or the major public either. Would any of you? Perhaps we would sing if there was a little girls life on the line!!! So therefore, I dont think drug use is all that relavent in this case. Sure there was some use as suspected- but not enough to assume a major ring or problem with drugs.

What I find relevent here is that they both said they would no longer be friends with her. Thats all well & good & I trust that to be the case. However, I don't think they came here on their own without a little nudge from the defense side. IMO, the defense stradegy is to portray Casey in the best possible light now. It's ALL about DAMMAGE CONTROL!! There has been an enormous amount of negatives from other friends & relationships Casey had, that portrays her in bad light. Plus, the denfense possibly would like people like us to lay off this connection and stop digging into it. Not that I think there is anything to find, but you never know whats there underneath it all. I would be outraged if I learned later that the defense team put them up to this. Just sayin......but I wont be surprized.

I am glad they came here to clear the air, but its no coincidence........the PR team is determined & banking on taming the publics scrutany about Casey.

That said, you have here really close friends with Casey who knew her really well, like Ryan for example and the like, then you have a handful of highschool friends or aquaintences like Dante, sean etc.......who really didnt know her like Ryan & Kristina did. Meaning, the friends that were really close to her knew her in & outs........now those who were just social casual friends only knew a good side to her. I would put my money on believing the friends that dealt with her constantly......such as JG, AG, Ryan, Kristina. Man, the jury is gonna have to have a really big white board to sort this all out!

Just my Humble Opinion::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm not trying to start any arguments here and I am not trying to villainize her over drug use. She does a good enough job on her own without them. And so what if she did smoke pot? I'm not saying she was turning tricks for crack or shooting up in front of her daughter. I am the only admitted former stoner on here and if it were legal, I would probably still smoke. I really don't have a problem with people who smoke pot. I have a friend who has a broken clock who is a stoner that he keeps set at 4:20, so it is always time to smoke.

I started because I had BAD migraines and it was that or what the doctor gave me, which was made of up caffine, codeine and barbiturates. The docs meds gave me a druggy hangover and made me unable to function normally. If I smoked pot, it helped me just go to sleep and then wake up fine again. Before my dad died of lung cancer and the drugs made him lose his appetite and the cancer made him unable to smoke, I made him "brownies". I have smoked pot with many people and I was a bartender, and I would much rather be around a bunch of stoners than a bunch of drunks and alcohol is legal. Once I had kids, play time was over and I wasn't willing to risk my freedom and time with my kids to "partake in the happy leaf" BTW, That had me rolling! Now I just take my meds and ask someone to come over if their dad isn't home.

I only mentioned it because it seemed odd to me that if she got an attitude if someone was smoking, it would seem that she wasn't the type who would joke about using it and with it being over a year ago, perhaps Casey was hiding more than we thought. It was in no way meant to say that she was a bad mother because of this or that by any stretch of the imagination that I think that smoking pot means that she could have killed her child. They say that the only thing stoners kill after smoking is a bag of M-n-M's. I believe she killed her child because that is what the evidence leads one to believe. Especially her lack of emotion and her lies and lack of REAL info on where the child last was when she saw her. I would be a basket case if my child were missing and would tell the police everything I knew right on down to what was in her last diaper. I just found it odd that she would leave those comments if she didn't smoke.

No, I was just pointing out that he contradicted himself a little there ya know? I didn't use to be a big partier and a few posts later it was I was always the drunkest at the beach parties in high school.

He also contradicted himself on knowing anyone that KC knows that might have a puppy or dog because Caylee would talk to CA about a puppy, he said he didn't know, and a few pages later he says he has a dog.

Just sayin..........

Well, Exit claims they use chloroform in the military to subdue rowdy detainees. Why didn't anybody call him on that?

You are disagreeing with MY intent and usage of 4/20 as a joke with friends? Are you serious? LOL! Maybe the guy who died was a stoner. Just because you know one, doesn't mean you are one. Listen, I've stated over and over on here that I do not think Casey is innocent, I just find so many assumptions made about her character that really have nothing to do with her possibly murdering her child. I think it takes away from the credibility of this site. It is so petty and childish and well, high school. The fact that people are even talking about a 4/20 comment on myspace as a sign that something was off about her is weird. Smoking pot does not make one a murderer. Unless there is outstanding evidence that she was a drug dealer/abuser then I think it's a moot point.

I don't believe that I ever said anything about YOUR intent. As I just posted, I don't think for a second that her smoking pot makes her a murderer. I know lots of r3eally col people who smoke pot. I think it is strange that she posts messages about her smoking "a fatty" for someone on 4/20, but all of her friends who had been silent show up all of a sudden insisting that she doesn't do drugs, pot specifically gives her an attitude and we saw in the docs that all of her other friends said she does it.

The one thing people are missing by saying this was a defense strategy is that a poster sought out Exit and ask them to join us, then Exit told Dante about it and he joined us. They didnt just show up out of the blue.

I agree. They were here on their own to discredit rumors on themselves. They didn't come on to answer specific questions about Casey's behavior. That just happened along the way.

Starr58: I agree with you. I think the person who did the most damage to Casey however is Cindy. Calling one of her best friends to tell him to stay away from her daughter she is psycotic is very telling. In the end, I think Cindy who called the cops, turned over evidence that she admittingly washed, will be the one that helps put the pieces together and ultimately she has done more damage with her mouth going on talk shows and yelling at protestors. She has painted a VERY clear picture of just how messed up this family is. I do not think any juror is going to have trouble seeing Casey as a cold blooded murdered when her family is out cursing protestors with hammers in their hand and her mom is cussing out the media telling them it will be their fault if Caylee isn't found. Or Lee and Casey high fiving each other. This is one bizarre family. I think the first calls from jail to home says it all. Every word out of Casey's mouth was a cuss word, and there was absoultely NO concern or emotion for her missing child. What I heard is a lot of anger directed towards her mother, who was more concerned what talk show Casey saw her on. NUTS FOLKS, NUTS!!

This is my opinion and my opinion only- But my intuition tells me something is up or a little off, with the Caseys friends showing up to set the record straight. I dont agree with Witch Hunts at all. Thats not my deal with any of this, but we here are not stupid people and we question everything.

Cindy called Dante to come over while Casey was in Jail, Baez just happened to be there. They were asked not to talk to the media etc etc. Both friends portray Casey as "a good kid" not to much drinking except her 21st B-Day, and no drugs. I'm not really buyin into it all that much. .....But hey even I remember back in my day- not to admit to that stuff. Older Friends would coach me and repeatedly tell us kids to "deny" all that. And lets face it, I would lie a little bit for my friends- I dont think I could come out singing like a canary about every little indulgence we ever did to LE or the major public either. Would any of you? Perhaps we would sing if there was a little girls life on the line!!! So therefore, I dont think drug use is all that relavent in this case. Sure there was some use as suspected- but not enough to assume a major ring or problem with drugs.

What I find relevent here is that they both said they would no longer be friends with her. Thats all well & good & I trust that to be the case. However, I don't think they came here on their own without a little nudge from the defense side. IMO, the defense stradegy is to portray Casey in the best possible light now. It's ALL about DAMMAGE CONTROL!! There has been an enormous amount of negatives from other friends & relationships Casey had, that portrays her in bad light. Plus, the denfense possibly would like people like us to lay off this connection and stop digging into it. Not that I think there is anything to find, but you never know whats there underneath it all. I would be outraged if I learned later that the defense team put them up to this. Just sayin......but I wont be surprized.

I am glad they came here to clear the air, but its no coincidence........the PR team is determined & banking on taming the publics scrutany about Casey.

That said, you have here really close friends with Casey who knew her really well, like Ryan for example and the like, then you have a handful of highschool friends or aquaintences like Dante, sean etc.......who really didnt know her like Ryan & Kristina did. Meaning, the friends that were really close to her knew her in & outs........now those who were just social casual friends only knew a good side to her. I would put my money on believing the friends that dealt with her constantly......such as JG, AG, Ryan, Kristina. Man, the jury is gonna have to have a really big white board to sort this all out!

Exactly what I am trying to say. I don't think that there is any drug ring involved, I just think that maybe these people didn't know her quite as well as we would have thought. Not that her smoking makes her a killer or that the baby has been sold on the black market for pot. I am not even trying to suggest that Dante came here to lie to us (and I don't think that is what you were saying either, Law_Girl so please don't think that or anyone else think that is what I think Law_girl is saying.) Just that maybe he doesn't know her ins and outs as well as we would like to think. I think she's like an Ogar and Ogars are like Onions. Many layers. Not many people get to see them all.

The one thing people are missing by saying this was a defense strategy is that a poster sought out Exit and ask them to join us, then Exit told Dante about it and he joined us. They didnt just show up out of the blue.

That and they both lean toward believing the forensics. I sure can't/won't blame either of them for coming here to clear things up and feel they gave good insight to KC - including the fact she'd been lying about where she worked and no one suspected a thing.

Neither 'owed' WS anything and I was surprised they answered some of the questions that really didn't have anything to do with Caylee or what KC may have done. And they did so in a respectful and stand-up manner. IMO that says a lot about both of them (positive things of course).

And it seems pretty clear KC changed more recently and was hanging out less with her old friends and more than likely doing a lot of things she hadn't done before. Granted she'd been lying about the job and who knows what else, but it now makes a little bit of sense why her family and others (JG, his father, etc) are finding it next to impossible to accept that she killed Caylee or that Caylee is gone. That just doesn't fit with the image KC portrayed. -- with portrayed being huge because I totally think she changed her personality depending on who she was around (to meet their expectations and be the person she thought they wanted her to be).

So, imo, it was a positive that they came here and set the record straight about themselves -- and went on to answer so many questions!!

I don't believe that I ever said anything about YOUR intent. As I just posted, I don't think for a second that her smoking pot makes her a murderer. I know lots of r3eally col people who smoke pot. I think it is strange that she posts messages about her smoking "a fatty" for someone on 4/20, but all of her friends who had been silent show up all of a sudden insisting that she doesn't do drugs, pot specifically gives her an attitude and we saw in the docs that all of her other friends said she does it.

I think the reason some friends say she does drugs and others say she does not Is because she changes her beliefs, attitude and everything about her when she is with certain friends, She follows other peoples styles and habits to "blend" in. I dont know If that makes sense but it does in my head lol.

Also, note that the calls from Casey from jail to home paint the real picture of Casey and this family. Complete disrespect, lack of concern or emotion, her mother more concerned about making the talk show circut then goes on speaking to Casey in a calm voice trying to baby her daughter. Lee talks as if he is EASEING information from a sister who was in a terrible accident. My God, if this were my family, the first words out of my parents mouth would be , "where the F is Caylee?, right along with a swift kick to my *advertiser censored*" Not to talk about which show I might have seen my mother on.

I've seen the Anthony's spend more time and money on yellow caution tape and trespassing signs putting up barriers all hours of the night rather then search for their GD or to get the truth out of their daughter.

I remember stealing a hub cap at 17 from a neighbor, my father beat the crap out of me, marched my *advertiser censored* to the neighbors house to apologize. If something like this happened, I sure as heck wouldn't be eating pizza's or taking hot showers at home, my *advertiser censored* would be sitting in jail until I talked.

Also I have a close associate who is adament that Casey used the gasoline to burn Caylee. She had lots of money on her (she had just stollen from her friend), so the only purpose for the gasoline was to either burn or hide the smell of a decomposing body. I predict there will be more information regarding this found on Casey's computer. I don't think she is as bright as everyone makes her out to be. I think she made a lot of mistakes and was caught before she had time to plan everything out completely.

I think the reason some friends say she does drugs and others say she does not Is because she changes her beliefs, attitude and everything about her when she is with certain friends, She follows other peoples styles and habits to "blend" in. I dont know If that makes sense but it does in my head lol.

I agree. I think that we glean very little from the friends insight into Casey because none of them really know her. They only know the character she is playing when she is with them. I think that is part of why she is enjoying this all so much. She finally gets to walk around with her big sunglasses and her body guards and play the full on celebrity for the acting she has been doing, apparently for years.

I dont know anyone who doesnt partake in the happy leaf that would have a clue what 4-20 means. IMO, anyone that knows the term and actually uses it, either smokes pot, has in the past, has alot of smoker friends, or is a diehard Grateful Dead fan, lol. Who knows, if she did say that, either she smokes or is just trying to 'fit in' with others that do/thinks she sounds cool.

Well, I worked at a drug intervention hot line and I just learned that term on this thread. Boy am I out of the loop.

:eek:

Starr58: I agree with you. I think the person who did the most damage to Casey however is Cindy. Calling one of her best friends to tell him to stay away from her daughter she is psycotic is very telling. In the end, I think Cindy who called the cops, turned over evidence that she admittingly washed, will be the one that helps put the pieces together and ultimately she has done more damage with her mouth going on talk shows and yelling at protestors. She has painted a VERY clear picture of just how messed up this family is. I do not think any juror is going to have trouble seeing Casey as a cold blooded murdered when her family is out cursing protestors with hammers in their hand and her mom is cussing out the media telling them it will be their fault if Caylee isn't found. Or Lee and Casey high fiving each other. This is one bizarre family. I think the first calls from jail to home says it all. Every word out of Casey's mouth was a cuss word, and there was absoultely NO concern or emotion for her missing child. What I heard is a lot of anger directed towards her mother, who was more concerned what talk show Casey saw her on. NUTS FOLKS, NUTS!!

Regarding the phone calls, I'm wondering how any girl that uses this
kind of language can be described as "sweet'.

Exactly what I am trying to say. I don't think that there is any drug ring involved, I just think that maybe these people didn't know her quite as well as we would have thought. Not that her smoking makes her a killer or that the baby has been sold on the black market for pot. I am not even trying to suggest that Dante came here to lie to us (and I don't think that is what you were saying either, Law_Girl so please don't think that or anyone else think that is what I think Law_girl is saying.) Just that maybe he doesn't know her ins and outs as well as we would like to think. I think she's like an Ogar and Ogars are like Onions. Many layers. Not many people get to see them all.

Right youre are spot on. Plus if you read thru the threads, most of his answers were vaige as if he really wasnt paying all that attention to certain details. With that, Guys in general, especially at that age are not focused on specifics as much as women are. He wasnt engaged into friendship with Casey as much as say Annie was, and HE even said he would not speak for Annie. He really wasnt sure about this & that with Casey. Sure he was here to clear up any involvement regarding some of the specticles on certain threads here. But since he came here, he knew to expect some possible questions about Caseys behavior & the like. But for some to lather him in praises & throw roses....thats a little much, considering he wasnt key, in the sceme of things. He just wasn't a star player. Now if JG came here to clear up some things- that would definately be worth 30 some pages of a thread. With this not so much. But thanking him is out of courtesy and deserving. IMO

Oh contrare to belief, I didn't miss that. But my gut instinct is still telling me that there is a little bit of a "defense" undertone to most of their answers. And like I said this is my feeling and my opinion only. I just sense things differently. btw, next time direct your statement/response to the poster you are addressing please......I personally dont want anyone to feel lumped in with what I said. I prefer others do the same, being too general in making these kind of comments lead others to become defensive. Its only polite, that I be afforded to back up my opinions. thankyou in advance:)

Including the ones where they both express the belief that Caylee is dead and Casey was involved?
I failed to see any emotion in any of their responses in regards to dear Caylee missing. None. That bothers me.

With all due respect to those who think Dante and Exit13 are here for damage control, I want to help you understand.

We have a thread going about Lake Vaj. I was contacted by a member asking my opinion of an idea about the home and it's location/meaning. There was huge speculation about this home. I contacted the owner (Exit13) of this home and asked him to come here to help and maybe answer some questions. We could have gone on for months guessing and speculating. He was verified by Tricia also.

There was also a thread specifically digging into Dante's life and a hunt to make a connection to Caylee's disappearance. That thread is gone, thank God! I don't know how Dante was contacted or by who but I'm glad he came. I'm guessing that Exit13 contacted him. We all asked Exit13 to bring his friends. Why is anyone surprised that Dante showed up, especially since there was an entire thread dedicated to him?

One important thing to point out is that while we, myself included, are researching into people like we've done, bring facts to the table, not degrading someone's appearance. IE:If someone is in a picture with their hands in their pockets, that doesn't mean they are hiding Caylee in there.

You just never know who is reading here or how your words can come back to bite you in the @ss.

Dante, thank you for coming. It was very brave of you and Exit13 to help dispel the rumors. You've both given many of us an insight into the case and more to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member