The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do live at sawgrass, I have known Casey for eight years, never heard mention of a nanny, lived at Sawgrass for three years, last time I saw Caylee was at DRF around the end of May, July 1st was the last time I saw Casey, Casey did visit Annie and I at sawgrass but it was more than 2 years ago, no other friends that I know of and last but not least never knew Casey to do drugs

Hello Dante, Welcome and thank you for answering questions though you do not have to. Was it you that really wrote on a blog that you were leaving because things were not working out and you quit your job

Thanks for visiting, Dante. My question: having known Casey for 8 years, what do YOU think happened to Caylee?

Welcome to WS, Dante! Glad to see you here. I have been feeling sorry for you to be tossed into this mess only because of circumstances thrown out there by Casey's lies. (You aren't alone!) The girl sure doesn't care who gets hurt in the process, it seems. Whatever popped into her head she just went with!

Did you sense any change in Casey over the past 3-6 months-was she partying more, hanging with a new group, dressing differently than you had remembered before? When was the last time you saw Casey's CAR?

Dante,

Popularity here is based on how many times the server crashes...so far you're pretty popular!

Dante- thanks for stopping by. I was wondering what you think happened to Caylee, and if you believe that Casey had something to do with it, why do you she did it?

TIA!

Dante,

Popularity here is based on how many times the server crashes...so far you're pretty popular!:woohoo::woohoo:

Did you sense any change in Casey over the past 3-6 months-was she partying more, hanging with a new group, dressing differently than you had remembered before? When was the last time you saw Casey's CAR? Did you ever "catch" her in a lie? Was there ever any behavior that led you not to "trust" her?

Hi Dante,

I'm sure you heard Caseys first jail call home to her mother (and Lee, etc.) which was peppered with f-bombs and p*ssy demeanor. Did this person seem like the Casey you knew? What do you think about her demeanor now?

Dante, do you still consider KC a friend and will you continue to be friends with her no matter the outcome?

Did you know casey was lying about work etc ?

Does the case shock you ?

Were you surprised LE wanted a word ?

Have you meet her family ?

I did not know that Casey was lying about work, the case does come as a shock to me, I was not surprised when there was a card in my door, and yes I have met her family

Dante - How many times (approximate is good enough!) would you say you've seen Casey between the beginning of May up until her arrest in July?
ThanksInAdvance dude!

Sorry for so many questions being slung at you dude, we have been seriously wondering about some of this stuff...

Did you ever know anyone named Zanny or did you ever hear Casey mention the name Zenaida or Zanny at all?

Did you go to school with Casey?
Do you know her family?
Have you been to her home?
How did you find out Caylee was missing?
Did you see Casey during the time Caylee was missing and if so, what was she like, how did she act? Did you notice anything different about her is what I mean?

Never knew Zenaida or Zanny, I did go to school with Casey, I know her family now, I have been to her house, A mutual friend called me and told me what had happend, I did see Casey during the time Caylee was missing and her demeanor was not changed at all from normal

It seems that Casey and Annie were good friends.

Has Annie had any contact with Casey since her arrest?

Did Annie have any reaction to seeing the Shamrock hat in Casey's trash?

Don Reid Ford

So you were also dragged in because she probably gave your name to her boyfriend when she told him her car was at the dealership getting repaired and she was getting a new one. So she used your name because she knew you worked there. Have you tried to reach out to her to ask her why she dragged you into this?

Dante,

How is Annie holding up? She has many people on thinking of her as well. I just hope she knows that.

Was it her Shamrock hat that was found cut up in the Anthony's trash?

Hey Dante,

Since you live at Sawgrass and you've known Casey for a long time don't you think that if there had been a nanny Casey was using at Sawgrass that you would have known it? Sawgrass is not that big of a complex. Did it give you the creeps when the ZFG story came out?

Thanks!
T

I definitely would have known. I would have run into her at some point. And no that doesnt creep me out. Not much scares me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member