The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dante,

So everyone in her close circle of friends has said she did not use drugs, was a good mother and were shocked to hear about this....can you give ant insight to what you think happen to Caylee do you think she was murdered by Casey?

GRAM2 said:
Would you and Exit 13 be willing to go on the Nancy Grace show? I know she can be rude, but it would really help to clear up any misconceptions about you.

i probably would, ill have to suck it up, because i despise nancy grace

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but has Casey ever asked you or your friends about Chloroform and it's uses?

Thanks, Dante! :blowkiss:

Hey Dante,

So everyone in her close circle of friends has said she did not use drugs, was a good mother and were shocked to hear about this....can you give ant insight to what you think happen to Caylee do you think she was murdered by Casey?

Accomplice? Does this mean that you believe that Casey murdered Caylee?
He answered that question already:

Im on the fence. The only thing I am almost sure about is that Caylee is no longer with us. The evidence is just too strong in that direction.

(Bolded by me)

Did you ever meet Casey's other boyfriends such as Anthony R. who recently resigned from the OCSO?

i probably would, ill have to suck it up, because i despise nancy grace
Hey, Exit! Welcome back!

I would wait on Greta instead. She seemed to be very fair with Clint and doesn't go after people like a rabid dog. LOL Not that I don't like NG...but still...either Greta or Geraldo would be my suggestion.

I guess I do have a couple questions

Have you seen the Bella Vida or Bella Vita tat ? If so which is it ?

Does Sawgrass have security cams ?

I'm currious how Casey would or could get the gate code as well , any ideas ?

Have not seen the tat. No cams. Casey wouldnt have it because I am the only person she knows in there and they just changed the code recently and I didnt know it until three weeks ago.

Hey dude...good to see ya here. A long lost Vermonter....

If you were testifying in this case and were asked the following questions what would your answers be :

Have you ever been employed by Dancers Royale ?

What is your association with Dancers Royale?

Good to see another VT er here as well. Where you at??

My answers would be the same whether testifying or on the street...
No

Patron

I dont know as I would say friend. The way I work is something like this. If you tell me one thing and do another I consider that lying. Betray my trust once and you will never have it again. I cant respect someone I dont trust and I cant be friends with someone I cant respect
So how did she say one thing and do another with you personally? BTW...that's pretty profound...I'm gonna have to remember that. TIA

Have not seen the tat. No cams. Casey wouldnt have it because I am the only person she knows in there and they just changed the code recently and I didnt know it until three weeks ago.

ok someone help me out here but didnt someone say that there were cams at sawgrass apt just a couple of days ago or so? cant remeber the thread that i read it on though

Now we have both exit and Dante on the thread - you guys are too cool. Thanks again.

Casey mentioned Blanchard Park - does that mean anything to you?

How bout Lake Underhill?

Any shady underground type things ever go on at these places that you know of?

I agree, go on with Greta! She is great, fair and will not stab you in the back. Why don't you and exit get togeather and give an interview togeather- serious!

Dante-
Did you say that Caylee was with Casey every time you saw her between May and July when she was arrested, and the last time you saw Casey AND Caylee was July 1st...

and did you say that Annie does or does not live with you at Sawgrass?

Also, did you ever notice if Casey carried a purse or a bag of any kind? sorry to bug you...

ok someone help me out here but didnt someone say that there were cams at sawgrass apt just a couple of days ago or so? cant remeber the thread that i read it on though
It was on DavidK's thread who is supposed to be another resident there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
11123findyou