The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is NO INFORMATION and people are bored and will grasp at anything that seems to fit.

All you did was post that you were leaving your job, and it was clear (at least to me) that you were leaving your job and not leaving your apartment, to have everyone jumping to conclusions.

Obviously, the "Dante" angle was reaching.

Thank you! Just as some started to make assumptions about his username and avatar -which is only to do with automotives.

Sorry I hit Post before I was through. I just wanted to add that you guys may be in the position of being able to be proactive instead of reactive. It's a tough call. Sorry you got dragged through Dante's inferno. OK, that was lame. My best to you both.

LE has interviewed me twice. Once over the phone and once in person with the second time being set up and requested by me

that is what sexy innocent good citizens do.........

thank you........

Will you call William W- (h20) and ask him to come on wb and while you are at it ask him what his connection is to Laura R. and ZG...and mypsace.............all three have the same connection and we have the myspace screen shot to prove it but the question is....did KCset this up..is it real or fake and only he cananswer that question.........

ty

:blowkiss:

Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

It's what some people on this forum do. They dig into every detail of an innocent person's life trying to find some evidence to tie them to the crime. They call it "speculating". I have another word for it.......:eek:

Hello, Dante and thank you for joining us this evening. We have a lot of respect for Casey's friends who've come forward to answer questions. She's created quite the tangled web to deceive it seems.
It seems that Casey's life was still very engaged with her old HS friends until recently.
Did you have the impression that Ricardo did not mind Casey bringing Caylee around to spend the night or did he seem ok with staying in and leading a calmer nighlife? Did you ever meet Anthony L or visit with him and Casey at clubs, etc.

I never knew the relationship between Ricardo and Casey very well

Dante,

I'm from Rutland also. Graduated from Rutland High School in '87 then left for college.

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to come on here and answer questions.

theres no way to get in touch with her, she will never talk willingly (hint hint)

but unfortunetly this isnt Guantanamo or Baghdad.

hah, Sorry, not suggesting waterboarding or knee surgery or anything that may get you some time. But she apparently loves to talk. If you could make your way (legally) into her presence, show compassion, then just guide her through the story. She is jonesing to spill to someone. Start with some Taco bell.If necessary move on to :slap: Kidding kind of.

I just wanted to say, I cant imagine how frustrating and nervewracking it must be to have your name all over the internet from a bunch of strangers. And have all these people who dont even know you theorizing about your life and about what, if any, involvement you have with a missing child and her mother. I do feel for you, Ive never brought your name up or researched anything about you, Im sure you and Exit have nothing to do with this case other than happening to know this woman, and its a shame your personal lives and privacy are being put to the test by random people all over the net.

That being said, I do appreciate you coming here and participating in a discussion with us. I am here solely because of Caylee, a beautiful, innocent child that I want so badly to be found and to have justice. As a mom of a 2 yr old son, my heart has been with her since the story broke. Would you mind sharing with me a nice memory of Caylee? Thank you. :)

Very True, but if you can make some money off of this Dante, have at it...it's what makes the world go-round! After everything that has been tossed your way, mite as well make some good out of it.

It sounds horrible but I like your thinking. My car needs a built nitrous motor and transmission anyway:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

PLEASE ... Do Not Use Last Names!

Perhaps PM them with the full names of the two Jeffs? Because there is certainly much confusion about the two men.

The only speculation I ever considered about DANTE' was that KC knew the apts. from visiting friends there -then used the complex in her story. However, I did not participate in those threads. I don't know where people got the idea that Dante' and JG high-tailed it out of town/state because of this case. :/

I would also like to know if the JH at the Ale house was JDH or JMH; and does he have a son? Also, do either of you know WW or LR? And no, I do not think they are involved in the case -just perhaps an odd twist in the mistaken ZG thing.

Just an FYI before I sign off here. I know these are all just "young kids", but Dante said he would like to help put an end or closure to all this. It's my opinion (one of the great things about having a forum is sharing that opinion) that the best way to help in this situation, given the situation, may be to gather up Casey's friends during this time frame and sit down with the Anthony's. Meaning Cindy and George and perhaps Lee. When people put their heads together, and share time frames and actual facts, it can begin to paint a clearer picture of Casey and what she may have done to Caylee, It also may help wake up the parents from their purple haze and perhaps when they come out of their denial and are confronted with the truth, they will begin to look for other options in helping or assisting in their search for thier GD, which again in my opinion, they have done nothing at all to assist in this process. They are enabling their daughter. By not facing the truth (which Casey's friends have) the parents are allowing their daughter to get away with murder.

Goodnite folks.

I totally agree with this. But I would put Casey in the room too, and she can't leave.

Tony L's crowd, her HS crowd, JG's crowd, all together. She gets called on every lie, and finally breaks down and tells what happened. Peer pressure.

One can fantasize can't they? :)

that is what sexy innocent good citizens do.........

thank you........

Will you call William W- (h20) and ask him to come on wb and while you are at it ask him what his connection is to Laura R. and ZG...and mypsace.............all three have the same connection and we have the myspace screen shot to prove it but the question is....did KCset this up..is it real or fake and only he cananswer that question.........

ty

:blowkiss:

Are you serious? Why are you calling Dante, sexy? Do you know him personally or something?

Also - please, Magic-Cat; while your questions are great - you are not prosecuting this case...so ease up on the multiples. This is supposed to be an easy-going chat where more than one person can talk.

Hey Nitrous, Thanks for taking time from your day to drop by.

Do you ever think about getting in touch with the A's or is that a bell best left unrung? Do you do specialty cars now or have you gone back to a dealer?

Thanks again.

I would rather not be in touch with them... A stone best left untuned. I now work at a small independent shop during the day and build race/hot street cars at night... I am trying to get back into my management position with Big Ten Tires though. I ran stores for them for three years

Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

Certain individuals are still grasping at a kidnapping and were looking for connections. Unfortunately, you got caught in the web. I am thankful that you are on here to clear that up so we can work on finding Caylee.

Dante do you feel that Casey will ever step forward with the truth or will she continue to be shut down and stubborn? I'd read that she was considered "hard headed" in HS - is that the way you remember her?

Seems like Cindy speaks for all as she seldom lets George finish a sentence on tv. Does it seem this way in person?

Casey is going to break down at some point. Nobody knows when though... Cindy is very outspoken while George isnt until pushed is what I have noticed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech