The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say you spoke with Baez at the Anthony house, was Casey there at the time? If so, what is her demeaner like? How do George and Cindy seem to be holding up? Do you think there's any possibility that either of them helped Casey dispose of little Caylee's body, as some people have accused?

Casey was not there and I dont believe that the elder Anthonys have the heart to do such a thing

Sorry if this has already been asked. Just ignore if it has been. Trying to work through the thread between server crashes. Thank you so much for being here and for answering our questions! I ask everyone I can the same thing: Do you know, or have you heard where Casey spent the night on June 26th, the night before the car was first spotted at the Amscott?

I am assuming the conversation would go something like this:

Hi Cindy and George, can I talk to you? Having been Casey's good friend for over 8 years and having lived at Sawgrass for over 3 I can tell you I have never seen or heard of a ZG. The complex is small and I am CERTAIN I would have run into her or at least of heard of her, especially if she had lived their some time. YOu have to have a key card to access the secuity gate. No one has been able to confirm Zenida exists, which means only ONE thing, Casey lied about her, and if she lied about her, then something else happened to Caylee and perhaps all of her friends can get together and go over the time frame in question and that way you two will know for certain that Casey is not telling you the truth, perhaps then you can ask her direct questions as to the whereabouts of your GD and NOT continue to blame the public and media for not locating her.

I am just wondering if anyone has talked to these GP's??? I have a feeling they don't trust LE and certainly not the media, but what about Casey's friends?

Have you always locked your house while you are gone to work, etc? If not has it been a known fact that you do not? Could Casey have had Caylee there with one of your roommates while you were gone and they just did not mention it to you?

its always locked.
its possible she came over, but i would have known about it.
but casey NEVER brings caylee around, not to restaurants/gatherings, nothing.

the whole time ive know casey, i saw caylee only once

I'm sorry, what do you want people to say? People can't magically divine where Caylee is. This thread is for people that knew her to answer questions that they CAN answer. They obviously do not know, or cannot think of any place to look that the police have not.

What would you have us do? I'm confused:(

I am just trying to figure out why if the GP's believe their daughter and believe Caylee is still alive why they haven't questioned any of Casey's friends about this Zenida, especially Dante??? He lived at the same complex, wouldn't it make sense to question her friends? Why does everyone aviod Cindy and George??

For an even more accurate reference to the cameras, I'd read back through or listen to the interviews. I think Yuri's second interview with Casey:

(Paraphrased...)
"You said you dropped Caylee off, and that you sat there. We have the surveillance videos which they are required by law to keep for several days, and we don't see you coming or going!"

I'm sure someone can pin-point the interview.

thats not neccisary true they could have just told her they did to see if she changed her story we all no they are aloud to lie during an interview.

For an even more accurate reference to the cameras, I'd read back through or listen to the interviews. I think Yuri's second interview with Casey:

(Paraphrased...)
"You said you dropped Caylee off, and that you sat there. We have the surveillance videos which they are required by law to keep for several days, and we don't see you coming or going!"

I'm sure someone can pin-point the interview.
Thanks I know about that...just some confusion in the posts.

I am not sure if you don't want to answer my questions or if they are getting "lost". Its cool if you don't want to,.. just let me know so I will stop asking them! lol

1. Do you have a theory on what could have happened?

2. Do you know JP Chatt? Did Casey know him before she met Ricardo and Amy or did she meet him at the same time?

Thanks again for coming here and giving us some insight!

No theories from me... I prefer not to speculate.

Nitrous,

I think it's really great that you decided to come to WS ... Thank you!

Do you have any questions for us? Just curious :)

Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

Hi Cindy and George, can I talk to you? Having been Casey's good friend for over 8 years and having lived at Sawgrass for over 3 I can tell you I have never seen or heard of a ZG. The complex is small and I am CERTAIN I would have run into her or at least of heard of her, especially if she had lived their some time. YOu have to have a key card to access the secuity gate. No one has been able to confirm Zenida exists, which means only ONE thing, Casey lied about her, and if she lied about her, then something else happened to Caylee and perhaps all of her friends can get together and go over the time frame in question and that way you two will know for certain that Casey is not telling you the truth, perhaps then you can ask her direct questions as to the whereabouts of your GD and NOT continue to blame the public and media for not locating her.

I am just wondering if anyone has talked to these GP's??? I have a feeling they don't trust LE and certainly not the media, but what about Casey's friends?
Maybe they've been instructed NOT to discuss anything about this person? wink wink (and I'm not talking about C and G)

IMO, it's not up to KC's friends/acquaintances to convince the Anthony's their daughter is a lying, cheating, murderer...

This is for both of u and sorry if it has been asked, have either of u been asked to take a lie dector test? or if u would ask would u take it? tia

none of our friends have been asked to take a lie detector test

and if asked i would, but as long as its within the next 9 days. I recently got a great contracting job, and its overseas. So im not going to get involved with trials or anthing that will put that in jeapordy, especially since no testimony of mine will solve anything. short of a subpeona i wouldnt go to court willingly.

Now that I think of it she just showed up. But that was when Annie lived there and the gate code was common knowledge amongst our friends

Between the time that Casey regularly came to your apt. and the end of June 2008, had the gate code been changed?

I am just trying to figure out why if the GP's believe their daughter and believe Caylee is still alive why they haven't questioned any of Casey's friends about this Zenida, especially Dante???
You and 99.9% of America, buddy;)

I understand this, and I agree. BUT I don't think that the Anthony's would

a) just accept at Dante's word that there is no ZG; it is silly to believe that he would know EVERY neighbor by name or sight (hell, I don't even know my neighbors' names...I've lived in my complex for five years. Neighbors come and go.)

b) I STILL think they would believe Casey, even if Dante DID mention it to them. I don't believe that it would make a difference at all. They have tons of evidence more than just Dante's word that there IS no ZG, and that there IS evidence of decomp, and they still believe Casey, so I don't think it's very fair to assume that Dante saying anything to the Anthony's would have any more of an effect on them. It's HIS call if he wants to contact them, or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member