The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no way to get in touch with her, she will never talk willingly (hint hint)

but unfortunetly this isnt Guantanamo or Baghdad.

God Bless waterboarding...lol. I know, sick joke. :) Thanks to all of you for enlightening us!!

Certain individuals are still grasping at a kidnapping and were looking for connections. Unfortunately, you got caught in the web. I am thankful that you are on here to clear that up so we can work on finding Caylee.

There were mostly those who believe Caylee is dead that were speculating accomplices that could not be found by LE and moved right after KC was arrested. First, Dante' never moved. AND LE did speak with him. Second, JG had planned his move for some time.

Media and websites start the rumours -and then many run with them as if they are factual.

Dante --
I think I read through this whole thread without seeing this, but if it was already asked and answered, I apologize...
But since your address is posted on this thread I was wondering: Do you have strangers (non-media, non law enforcement) knocking on your door and asking you questions like those that are on this thread?

That'd be a bit freaky and scary to me :eek:

I would rather not be in touch with them... A stone best left untuned. I now work at a small independent shop during the day and build race/hot street cars at night... I am trying to get back into my management position with Big Ten Tires though. I ran stores for them for three years

Understood. It just isn't for some people. Keep at the side work. Eventually you will not need to work for anyone other than yourself. It's a small world and word travels. have you ever raced at the strip behind USA international Speedway off of exit 38? Oh, and last for this post, did you know her reported BFF Ryan? Any thoughts on him, if so? Once again, thanks for your time.

Are you serious? Why are you calling Dante, sexy? Do you know him personally or something?

Also - please, Magic-Cat; while your questions are great - you are not prosecuting this case...so ease up on the multiples. This is supposed to be an easy-going chat where more than one person can talk.

LOL
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I was wondering the same thing.

Dante, can you please tell me how Casey was around animals? I ask this because there has been research done which shows a strong connection between animal abuse and cruelty towards humans.
I have seen theories that Casey has serious mental illness and that is why I want very much to know if there were signs that may have been present.

Never saw Casey around an animal

Dante - did I see you post earlier that Amy put your name out there in some fashion? What is that all about?

Now that you mention it. This is not directed at any one person but rather the forum as a whole. Why was I chosen to be scrutinized so closely and where did all the misinformation come from???

To tell you the truth.. I didn't understand it much myself. I have been following the case since day 1 and I didn't get it. Maybe I just gloss over the "conspiracy theories". :confused:

Thank you for taking the time and the initiative to come on here and help with some answers. It appears Casey had all her friends compartmentalized with each group being kept separate.

I only have one question and that is WHY do you think this happened?

my dog is always inside, my yard isnt fenced in.

is Dutch a suspect??? lol

Has Dutch been interviewed by LE? :eek: J/K!!! Couldn't Resist..You guys are great. We sleuthers So Appreciate you 2 taking time to answer questions. (and appreciate your sense of humor too!)

Would you be willing to testify as a character witness for the defense if there are more charges brought up?

Did you or any of your friends attend the vigils?

Thanks again :)

Hope to see you managing at Big 10 one day, I'll need new tires soon and live very close by :)

Wow, thanks for all the responses, Nitrous. You are a brave man to come here and take our questions. Thanks so much. I wouldn't know what to ask that I think you would know.

Has Dutch been interviewed by LE? :eek: J/K!!! Couldn't Resist..You guys are great. We sleuthers So Appreciate you 2 taking time to answer questions. (and appreciate your sense of humor too!)

Yes, we do! Thank you for doing this!!! :woohoo:

When you would see Caylee or when you and Annie would baby sit her would she arrive with a backpack and if she did do you recall what it looked like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer