The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOMBSHELL!! Could be a joke but also could be LISK. Notice she says "Craigslist Killer". Sounds like LISK to me:

184: I know my ex killed two people but I won't go to the cops and detectives in my town because they're dumb and lazy. It's Long Island.

187: My ex was a craigslist killer. Too traumatized to go to the authorities. He admitted to killing someone in college. The murder goes unsolved but I know where he dumped the body.

191: [187] did the unsolved murder happen in NY state, and was it a college girl?

196: [191], yep. Suzanne L. up in Albany.

199: I figured that was who the victim was, I'm familiar with the case from media stories and the Disappeared show. Have you ever thought of giving information to the authorities anonymously? If you could help get the killer to justice, her family would be so grateful. BTW, could you give a brief sketch as to who the killer was and where the body was dumped?

204: The killer is from Brooklyn. Originally Canarsie. He dumped her..I'd rather not say right now but he admitted the whole thing while we were on E one night. He'd been on anew Internet channel, early on in the 90s. He has many receipts from an IT store known as Babbages, where she worked. His latest that I know of is a girl from Huntington NY, found in bike trails at Froelich farm. Sarah S. He suffers rage because his mom was just such a skanking ho who never treated him well. It's all so tragic. His ex is a dead ringer for Suzanne and Sarah, dead ringer for his younger sister who had a baby out of wedlock, like his mom and he was furious with the sister and killed Sarah the doppelganger of his younger half sister.

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/16995697-solving-the-murders-of-sarah-strobel-and-suzanne-lyall

Sounds like ******** to me. Her boyfriend killed Suzanne Lyall and Sarah Strobel with such a huge gap in between AND she knows who the Gilgo Killer is? Nut job:

318: who do you think killed those women on Long Island? Do you think it's the same person in Atlantic City?

326: I know who the gilgo beach killer is. I'm not sure about the Atlantic City killer or if they're connected. If the Suzanne L. detectives have access to the transcripts of the early Internet channel she used they'd figure out who he is. I know what handle he used. He majored in computer science up in Albany. He also had a car. He denied it the next day after the E wore off. I didn't look into it until years later. Going to authorities has proved fruitless re: Long Island. Nobody cares. The police and detectives are so condescending and act like you're lying. So you're traumatized all over again. Believe me, nobody at the police dept. care about Sarah. They won't even release how she died but I know she was strangled...

If you read down the thread, what's interesting is the guy VV who graduated from SUNY albany, i'm not positive on this but it looks like he has a past address in Massapequa. can anyone confirm

Edit: Don't know if it's the same guy. Pretty strange for this person to suggest VV who graduated Albany in 95 killed Lyall and Strobel. would never have thought these murders were connected. But what's really weird is that the poster claims they know who the Gilgo killer is and that VV was a "craigslist killer"

Thing is the poster says from Canarsie, which is notably where Raffo and Auslander are from although VV's fb says hometown Mahopac, NY and lives in BK now

Lindsay you posted about this Yolay guy....probably spelt that wrong....sorry I wasn't around when this person was discussed...from Backreading...is he someone that lives in Oak beach?......something to do with the security cameras??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Yohay

Owns a home in Oak Beach. It's been wiped now, but there was a post on usasexguide.info where a man named Steven Yohay was offering to procure prostitutes for forum members visiting thailand. It had his hotel room number and everything. Hopefully it's on here or someone saved it because I can't find any trace of it now. He runs a huge drug rehab ACI. Was never sleuthed much all on the forum.

Here's one right out of left field......all the conspiracy theories....yeah they do my head in too.... BUT...it was proven that some of these guys from the utopiaguide and the other longislanderotica forums had discussed Amber...and threats were made...it was said some of these people who discussed Amber had been identified as being members of of a group of Johns within Suffolk county who arranged meet ups and decided on the name carney construction crew in order to identify each other as members.....

Seems at least one of these members was a good friend of a murder victim called DI Martinos - Real estate broker...shot once in the head October 2008 ......a contract killing carried out by the boyfriend of a 19 year old stripper from Shady Als (CCC confirmed meeting place).....Contract ordered by his business partner Ronald Thorton...according to thomas Spota........seems Victim and organiser of the assasination were known to be regulars of Shady Als....good friend (25 years plus) of an individual who was a john who joined in these group meetings ........ where they identified themselves to staff and management as belonging to to the same work place of awork at construction company... given all the new news of corruption.....this one stood out as worthy to look at....

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/shady-als.32763/

http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/ronald-thornton/

Owns a home in Oak Beach. It's been wiped now, but there was a post on usasexguide.info where a man named Steven Yohay was offering to procure prostitutes for forum members visiting thailand. It had his hotel room number and everything. Hopefully it's on here or someone saved it because I can't find any trace of it now. He runs a huge drug rehab ACI. Was never sleuthed much all on the forum.

Lol....only just reading it and thought....is this Yohay guy real?....the story about witnessing the decapitation of his fiance and then the subsequent addiction is exactly what a past member attributed to Dr Hackett......I think I read somewhere that the poster said Dr Hackett Dad had written a book which contained refrences to prostitues etc...lol...and someone had actually gone to the trouble to purchase the book from Amazon and found out it was all crap...no mention of prostitutes at all...

Would seem its about time someone in authority takes time to seperate fact from fiction withreal evidence and facts....

Anything with a real name offering services immediately sounds suss to me...or I would consider a bogus or setup.....No one uses their real name in illegal activity....

The name is real......a person living on Oak Beach on Fire Island.....sorry....sounds like another BS smokescreen........think about it....who would use their real name.

I maybe wrong.....but just my thoughts.....

Lindsay..why does this Yohay dudes info sounds so similar to what was posted here years ago.......but attributed to Dr Hackett. ....why?

Summer of 2014. Someone made reference to another Dr in Oak Beach. A Mod asked posters not to discuss him because he was not in the media. Im not sure if thats who you are talking about?

That's probbly *********

edit: whose name is apparently automatically censored like **** or ****. interesting..wonder if that is significant considering we can type, Yohay, Brunkhard, Scalise, Hackett, etc.

The initials are KU

I spoke to two pathologists in preparation for Baltimore. Both said it was unrealistic to hope to find anything in a tox screen after a skeleton was left in that environment for a year and a half. Dr. Tumosa, who is heard at the end of the talk, concurs. The marrow would be gone, etc.

At the end of the day it is SG's actions after Brewer went out to Pak's car that matter more than what specific substance she may or may not have ingested.

At the end of the day, it will be the judges decision that is the deciding factor in the case of

Shannan Gilbert vs. C. Peter Hackett and NOT SG;s actions after Brewer went out to Pak's car... that matter more than what ever
specific substance she was forced to ingest.

At the end of the day, C. Peter Hackett is bankrupt and his home was placed in foreclosure and he fled Oak Beach.

At the end of the day, there's nothing like blaming the victim, eh Robert Anderson? Especially a dead victim who doesn't have a voice.

Google Charley Project. Jessica Vargas. Could this be the toddler? The age of the child is off 1 yr. But that should not matter. Everything about how their case has been handled is off.

Google Charley Project. Jessica Vargas. Could this be the toddler? The age of the child is off 1 yr. But that should not matter. Everything about how their case has been handled is off.

Always a possibility..... Is there an actual active tip line?..... the way it stands currently even if someone knew something solid they wouldnt know who to trust with any information they have....least till all the stink is out of Suffolk...

Not sure where to post...

Crime Stoppers and the New York State Police are seeking the public’s help to identify and locate the person or people responsible killing a man, who has yet to be identified, in 2000.

A decomposed body was found off of the Northern State Parkway, east of Wolf Hill Road, Dix Hills, on March 9, 2000. Investigators determined that the victim was shot with a large caliber pistol and stuffed into a black garbage bag. The victim was described as a white male, 35 to 45 years old and 140 to 150 pounds. The victim had short, dark hair and was wearing a khaki-colored short-sleeved shirt with black trim, a T-shirt with a New Jersey emblem, jeans and a bathing suit.
Attached is a computerized facial reconstruction of the victim.

Suffolk County Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest. Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.

https://www.facebook.com/Long-Island-Neighborhood-Crime-Stoppers-182189858550986/?fref=photo

Is there a link that shows the police confirmed the existence of the drifter in Brewer's house that night? Just curious.. I've been googling, but can't find one. Thanks in advance. And I'm new to the whole Drifter angle, so go easy on me, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay