The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be too far out there or far fetched but i was just thinking, do you think maybe police jumped the gun by arresting Sarra for Mari's death? I know there was an article written that stated that Sarra was in the house with Mari and there was blood on her clothing but what if there's more to the story?

Of all the victims' families, she was by far the most outspoken. She's also the one with the lawsuit against Hacket and at least from a civil standpoint, should she win, it would mean he's responsible for Shamnan's death. If most of us here agree that he played a role, or rather he was the main character, in her death, then that makes him a murderer. If he killed once, why not again. Through the lawsuit, I'm sure his own lawyer had to do an investigation, maybe he learned Sarra was mentally ill and somehow used that to his advantage by either framing her or offering her a very nice chunk of change.

I don't think the Gilbert household was a sound enviroment for those girls when they were growing up and they probably struggled l. Money does funny things to people. With Mari out of the picture and Sarra in jail, I assume the lawsuit is now dropped. Maybe I am wrong. I know it's very far fetched but you never know!

ETA: Mari's sister was also quoted saying there was no known issues between mother and daughter at the time.

Hey Notorious, I think you're thinking about one of the OTHER sisters. Sherre has been very outspoken. Sarra, on the other hand, has pretty much stayed out of the camera's way and was never, from my knowledge, very vocal.

The 15 minute drug run

how about this folks?

it was to fluke you's house. hmmmmmmmmmm There ya go.

and as far as the lawsuit against CPH?

CPH did NOT call MARI about any wayward home for girls.
NOPE.
NO NO NO NO NO
Mark my words.
read my lips

HE DID NOT CALL MARI.

When you show me Barbara Hackett's phone bill that she called Mari
or a call was made from her cellphone to Mari....then I'll believe you

Until then

tick tock tick tock

this case is about to EXPLODE from the rafters.
JUST WATCh. tick tock

a ticking time bomb

BOOM

Is there a time frame for this bomb to go off ..... like will it be this year?

The 15 minute drug run

how about this folks?

it was to fluke you's house. hmmmmmmmmmm There ya go.

and as far as the lawsuit against CPH?

CPH did NOT call MARI about any wayward home for girls.
NOPE.
NO NO NO NO NO
Mark my words.
read my lips

HE DID NOT CALL MARI.

When you show me Barbara Hackett's phone bill that she called Mari
or a call was made from her cellphone to Mari....then I'll believe you

Until then

tick tock tick tock

this case is about to EXPLODE from the rafters.
JUST WATCh. tick tock

a ticking time bomb

BOOM

Hey Mocking,

Rachel and Josh here from the docu-series. Just spoke to a mutual friend who brought us up to speed on Mari's records. Many questions swirling. But most burning is, can you confirm that the number that we're all assuming is Shannan's is the same number Shannan made the 23 min 911 call from? Any way to confirm that?

Hey Mocking,

Rachel and Josh here from the docu-series. Just spoke to a mutual friend who brought us up to speed on Mari's records. Many questions swirling. But most burning is, can you confirm that the number that we're all assuming is Shannan's is the same number Shannan made the 23 min 911 call from? Any way to confirm that?
And did someone use Shannans phone or was her phone # spoofed?

I was referring to JS (fluke you) when I said mr vendetta. I believe it was in his interview with Robert K. when he said crazy over the top things about Hackett. He either hates him or has alot to hide. Maybe both.

Correct me if Im wrong. Erin M interviewed Hackett at his front door. Didnt she say to him the calls to Mari were made from his wifes phone? I wont ask where she got that from. These people make it up as they go along.

This is actually a VERY interesting idea. Schizophrenia tends to run in families. I have a friend who has several family members who suffer from it. Along with being schizophrenic comes paranoia. Maybe Shannan was having a physcotic episode on the night she disappeared. It could've been triggered by drugs that she took. Maybe that's why she thought "they" were trying to kill her. Does anyone know anything about Shannan's history. It really seems to fit along with her bizarre and erratic behavior and it would explain why she was running away and why she would've ran into the marsh that night.

There's no doubt in my mind that she wasn't in her right mind that morning. I can't speak to her schizophrenia but she was said to have been bi-polar. My mind hasn't changed with the events of late, I still think she freaked for no good reason and ran off and either died of natural causes or exposure to the elements. I'd bet my house on it. Obviously no murder there, much less by this SK, but a giant red herring that's muddied the waters going on six years now.

Her story might help sell books and movies and advertising but its not getting us one step closer to finding the killer.

There's no doubt in my mind that she wasn't in her right mind that morning. I can't speak to her schizophrenia but she was said to have been bi-polar. My mind hasn't changed with the events of late, I still think she freaked for no good reason and ran off and either died of natural causes or exposure to the elements. I'd bet my house on it. Obviously no murder there, much less by this SK, but a giant red herring that's muddied the waters going on six years now.

Her story might help sell books and movies and advertising but its not getting us one step closer to finding the killer.

Every once in a while i believe I'm the only person who feels this way.

When Jim Bisset's name was put out there as the killer it was Spota that went public telling us Bisset didn't do it.
Brewer is 'exonerated' by Dormer.
Detective Stephan jumps right in and tells us he heard the 911 tape and there is nothing to it.

There is NOW evidence that Dr.Hackett did NOT make that call to Mari Gilbert ! Nobody really seems to care about Hackett - why? Because it doesn't suit their purposes.

Was Shannan murdered or did she die from exposure, or non homicidal causes?

Forget about if she was murdered and who did it, if anyone did it. That is really not the issue in this case.

Who says Hackett didn't make the call? I've seen no evidence just a lot of claims. And I certainly remember Hackett claiming he did make the call

I doubt it's related but I'm sure 4 is thinking of the two guys from Howard Beach, one with big ears and the other scruffy guy who the police were going around showing photos of in the AC case. They even went to Lenny's Clam Bar looking for clues. Always felt there was a connection between Howard Beach and the LISK case. It's vlose to the dump site of Eve Brown and the others in thst graveyard. Wonder if LE knows who the guys are, did they have pictures or sketches? Are clams or seafood the connection between Gilgo, Howard Beach and Penn Station? a Raw Bar?

The murdered woman Karina Vetrano 's home adress is located ca 100meter (0.06 miles) vest of Lenny's Clam Bar .

Well although I've never been there I don't think Howard beach is very big. If the AC killers were a team of those two guys from Howard Beach, it's not impossible one lost control here

Who says Hackett didn't make the call? I've seen no evidence just a lot of claims. And I certainly remember Hackett claiming he did make the call
Hackett always demied the contents of the call. Its possible he made a call and someone also spoofed his #.

SO WHAT'S THE BIG NEWS ABOUT THE PHONE RECORDS THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO KNOW? Why is this case all about keeping secrets? I post EVERYTHING I find! I never keep **** to myself because the two heads are better than one! Sure i might post alot of dead ends but I've uncovered some good **** over the years. Why don't people share what they know about this case? How many years before we start getting the info you guys know? A decade?

I'll try to sum up what I garnered from the posts before all the editing and moderating struck....
It sounded to me like the call that MG claims was from CPH describing a home for wayward girls etc., and may have appeared on MG's phone and or bill to have come from CPH's or BH's phone, in fact did not.
It also sounded like there was talk of a call that appeared on MG's phone and or bill to have come from SG on 6/3, 2 days after she went missing, and it was asked if the number that appeared on MG's phone or bill was the same number SG used to call 911 for 23 minutes.
No one stated anything as fact, no records were shown, all heck broke loose in the etiquette towards other posters department.
IMO that covers it.

Nope there are truly brilliant minds who agree with you....Spota, Burke, Dormer...

lol.

to be honest though I'm still 50/50 on whether she was murdered or if she died of hypothermia (and removed her clothes in a hypothermic state).

I'll try to sum up what I garnered from the posts before all the editing and moderating struck....
It sounded to me like the call that MG claims was from CPH describing a home for wayward girls etc., and may have appeared on MG's phone and or bill to have come from CPH's or BH's phone, in fact did not.
It also sounded like there was talk of a call that appeared on MG's phone and or bill to have come from SG on 6/3, 2 days after she went missing, and it was asked if the number that appeared on MG's phone or bill was the same number SG used to call 911 for 23 minutes.
No one stated anything as fact, no records were shown, all heck broke loose in the etiquette towards other posters department.
IMO that covers it.

thanks for the recap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads