DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://nhpr.org/post/lost-girls-abbreviated-timeline
Time line from Lost Girls...remains were skeletal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Can't find it now, but there's a news report from when the bodies were first found and a police spokesperson standing right where the bodies were discovered uses the phrase various stages of decomposition and uses that as the reason the bodies were dumped at different times. Video was linked on this site.

We believe LISK is a deflesher. I suspect it is one of the reasons the police have been reticent to discuss details. He defleshes the victims, and puts them in bags and throws them into the bramble off OP. It's a much lighter load than the entire victim. Sorry to be graphic, but we think LISK is as bad as they come.

(I'm not using the Royal "We"; I am talking about the team of researchers that worked on the talk for 8 months.)
if your right then LE should look at what else this killer has access to at work besides burlap. I do remember the victims familys getting together in NYC. It was at this time that Kim Overstreet wondered why the remains were clean. We are no experts. Could be a simple explaination. Time and weather. Robert, what reason do you have to think this?

According to what has been reported, Shannon was working for herself with a driver in the months leading up to her death. She posted on Craigslist ad Backpage. If Shannon was working for herself, how did she not know the location of where she was? Who booked the job for her? She was not able to give location to 911.

It is possible that she had higher up bosses that she was working for and maybe the other girls did to. She called 911 from Brewers house and then ran after Pak come in. She ran away when Gus Coletti told her he would call the police. Gus Coletti said he told the driver(Pak) that he called the police and that Pak responded with "you shouldn't have done that, she is going to get in a lot of trouble". A lot of trouble from who? A higher up boss maybe?

Unfortunately it is now pointless as the drainage was fixed.

But cold adult beverages are always a good idea.

The "fix" really wasn't about drainage, but more important, most of the time I spent back there was between '04-'08. Kids grow up, dogs pass on.
More info on the "fix" can be found by searching "mosquito ditch".

According to what has been reported, Shannon was working for herself with a driver in the months leading up to her death. She posted on Craigslist ad Backpage. If Shannon was working for herself, how did she not know the location of where she was? Who booked the job for her? She was not able to give location to 911.

It is possible that she had higher up bosses that she was working for and maybe the other girls did to. She called 911 from Brewers house and then ran after Pak come in. She ran away when Gus Coletti told her he would call the police. Gus Coletti said he told the driver(Pak) that he called the police and that Pak responded with "you shouldn't have done that, she is going to get in a lot of trouble". A lot of trouble from who? A higher up boss maybe?
Pak booked the job. She also knew approximately where she was as she gave Jones Beach as a location which is near by

Can't find it now, but there's a news report from when the bodies were first found and a police spokesperson standing right where the bodies were discovered uses the phrase various stages of decomposition and uses that as the reason the bodies were dumped at different times. Video was linked on this site.
Kims curiosity about the shape of some remains is probably what started this rumor.

John Ray went into the marsh on the same day and time that SG would have. The water was up to his ankle. The ME said the water level would have been the same on the day Shannan was there.

Zero, correct me if Im wrong. Theres rumors around OB about what happen. You dont want to say what they are because it should come out the right way? They are rumors. Do you think theres anything to it?

Lost Girls amongst others. Her drivers posted for her and set up her dates. She also used another driver named Blake.

Blake is mentioned in the LISK media thread. He's friends with Melissas pimp. Shannans driver was Alex Diaz.

Alex originally drove Shannan. She then was driven by Pak as well as Blake.

driver named Blake. Blake always posted the ads for the girls he drove, and Shannan was no different: busty blue-eyed blonde ready for you,"- Lost Girls , Bob Kolker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member