The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone please point me in the direction of the map that has airport, Anthonys house , etc marked on it ???? I can not find it pleeeeseeeee thank you

The Map

I had added the airport location, but for some reason that location does not appear on the map if you follow the link. But, you can just add it and it will show up.

Either way, it was enough for Orange County to take the two back packs full of evidence as well as three additional brown bags...

Oh, Joseph, please don't think I was discounting the work you did!! I'm glad someone is out there looking. TY:clap:

I thought I would drop this info here if anyone is still looking for it.
It is from the search warrant and it is reciting what George Anthony remembered.
"He also recalled that Caylee was dressed in a blue jean skirt and a pink top. George recalled that Caylee was wearing a pair of sun glasses. The glasses had white trim. Caylee also had a white backpack that displayed designs of monkeys. George recalled that Caylee Anthony's hair was in a ponytail. "
Search Warrant: http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0807/17124703.pdf

I thought I would drop this info here if anyone is still looking for it.
It is from the search warrant and it is reciting what George Anthony remembered.
"He also recalled that Caylee was dressed in a blue jean skirt and a pink top. George recalled that Caylee was wearing a pair of sun glasses. The glasses had white trim. Caylee also had a white backpack that displayed designs of monkeys. George recalled that Caylee Anthony's hair was in a ponytail. "
Search Warrant: http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0807/17124703.pdf

Does anyone know what the color of the top is that was found?

:blowkiss:
I posted a link to it...just a few posts ago.

:blowkiss: Sorry I am trying to clean , and read every break so I must have just missed it..Thank you too .. guess that is what you get when you cant sleep over this case, it effects your eye site also.. I didnt get much sleep last night (neighbors shooting a gun at 1;30 am) grrrr. So I read all night and cleaned all day...

Does anyone know what the color of the top is that was found?

I read that some news station had video. I only remember the yellow flip flop and express jeans being mentioned. I haven't seen the video.

There is a picture of Caylee with a red backpack with blue straps.

Im disappointed that the back pack wasnt mentioned on the flier put out. I'd like to see a flier with Caylees RECENT pic from the video, the Pontiac, and Casey's face all on it. Sometimes it dont hurt to jog a little memory for folks.
I also think a photo of the car would be useful on the poster. Someone might have seen something but thought nothing of it, or not recognized Casey/Caylee but remember the car. All I've heard about it is the year and model.

:blowkiss:
:blowkiss: Sorry I am trying to clean , and read every break so I must have just missed it..Thank you too .. guess that is what you get when you cant sleep over this case, it effects your eye site also.. I didnt get much sleep last night (neighbors shooting a gun at 1;30 am) grrrr. So I read all night and cleaned all day...

Oh boy, I know...I can't seem to get away from here. Away from this case, from thoughts of Caylee...from frustration with Casey.

It was an extension of Blanchard Park... it was the soccer complex off the econ trail where deputies searched.

This deserves its own thread.

I hope your hard work and findings pays off somehow. God bless you! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back