The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

About that, when the subject came up in this thread, I decided to try it myself on the internal portal. Now obviously, the content now is not what it was 2.5 years ago, but searching "name change" returns only HR links for stuff like legally changing your name. "Name change Outlook" displays the exact form you need at the top to make the change as I did. Searching "divorce checklist" returns LOA (leave of absence) links. The only way i could find anything similar to a divorce help guide was to search "divorce separation".

Welcome!

I've got to say, this post made me chuckle.

'The Home Depot - We've got a portal for that'

About that, when the subject came up in this thread, I decided to try it myself on the internal portal. Now obviously, the content now is not what it was 2.5 years ago, but searching "name change" returns only HR links for stuff like legally changing your name. "Name change Outlook" displays the exact form you need at the top to make the change as I did. Searching "divorce checklist" returns LOA (leave of absence) links. The only way i could find anything similar to a divorce help guide was to search "divorce separation".

I'm so glad you are here!!

Maybe Ross's hesitation with opening car door with others too close to car would be able to see Cooper..as the interior light would automatically come on lighting up the interior?? That could very well be why he hesitated opening the car door..because he KNEW Cooper was in there?? :thinking:

I didn't realize he hesitated. I though he waltzed right up, opened the door, chucked the bulbs in and then walked away. If he hesitated, IMO he could still see Cooper's body through the window and know if he was still definitely alive or if he was unconscious/dead/not moving at all. The windows weren't that dark and if he knew what he was looking for he would be able to see him...

Hey hope...what's slightly larger than a sliver...give me a wedge? [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome, and TY for the information. Another non-supported, non-defense-theory-presented-in-court has been debunked!

It's like Myth Busters in here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

It still looks like to me that he bent down slightly and looked in when he put the light bulbs in the car, and also that he looked back slightly both times when he stopped walking...JMO

Based on what I'm seeing, I think we are going to get either a conviction on malice or be hung. The crying juror, the rewatching of certain videos...sounds like we have a divided camp. Or maybe they're just be diligent.

I'm so anxious and just reading into everything.

I think there will be strong opinions among the jurors. Very strong. But I am hopeful that unlike us, they didn't go into deliberations with their kinds made up. So they are going to maybe view the evidence much differently than ANY of us. I believe that those of us convinced one way or the other simply view the evidence in a way that confirms our biases. Because it is no coincidence that everyone who thinks Ross is innocent would toss light bulbs into a car and everyone who doesn't would not. (P.S., I had to struggle with my bias greatly to realize and admit that I definitely could toss light bulbs into my car. I mean there is a reason I break so much stuff!).

But for me, it;s just the raft of "coincidences" that befell poor Ross that day. There have been too much.
1. He just happened to decide it was imperative to stop at his car to drop off lightbulbs he purchased on the day his son died in the car, instead of taking them to his workspace.
2. He just happened to be the type of personality who thinks lightbulbs are important enough to go out of your way to take to the car during lunch, but not important enough to place them on the backseat or at least not toss them in without looking.
3. He just happened to remember every last detail of his day, but "forgot" that he went back to his car at lunch, when his son lay there dying, and coincidentally omitted that one, horrible fact from his detailed account of the day to investigators.
4. He just happened to not be the type to turn around when backing up between two parked cars.
5. He just happened to take a longer route to the movies that day. One that conveniently had him turning right and "discovering" Cooper in a crowded parking lot.
6. After entering the restaurant wide awake, running around inside it (according to him), being awake enough to kiss Daddy on the cheek and say "school", Cooper just happened to be so exhausted that he instantaneously fell asleep and made zero noise for the next 40 seconds in the car, or any time after.
7. Ross just happened to forget his son after having recently watched a news report about a FBS dad turned advocate recently before Cooper's death, who taught him about the look back campaign.
8. Ross just happened to not "look again" that day, despite saying that's what he does to make sure his worst fear didn't come true.
9. He just happened to watch a hot car video from a vet five days before Cooper died. He just happened to commented that he did not want that to happen to his son, not dog. Yet he just happened to totally forget what he just saw, on the day he drove his son.

I mean I could go on and on. For me, at a certain point, it's too much.
Thank You !

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have a horrible cold and fell asleep. I woke in a panic thinking I might have missed the verdict!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It still looks like to me that he bent down slightly and looked in when he put the light bulbs in the car, and also that he looked back slightly both times when he stopped walking...JMO

I am going to watch this carefully. If this is the case, so incredibly depraved.

I hope this jury does the right thing. Sometimes they have a problem not letting emotion dictate their verdict. This is a highly emotional case; all one has to do is look at a photo of little Cooper all smiles, living his life, and it's hard not to hate the parent who did not care for him properly. However, I want a guilty verdict based on evidence, not emotion. If evidence proves it, he should go down. But if it doesn't prove the charges, they have to overlook the fact that he is a snake.

Does anyone know where we can rewatch the video that the jury just watched?

Here is the video again:

[video=youtube;ejbNodQF36A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejbNodQF36A[/video]

Based on what I'm seeing, I think we are going to get either a conviction on malice or be hung. The crying juror, the rewatching of certain videos...sounds like we have a divided camp. Or maybe they're just be diligent.

I'm so anxious and just reading into everything.

Looking at the (wine) glass half full, I'll go with due diligence. Before I'd commit to a serious verdict that would send someone to prison for years, or even life, I'd want to be absolutely certain what happened. Is dotted, Ts crossed, no stone unturned. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds