The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not the peace sign, which is made by showing the palm side of the first two fingers. He's showing the back of the the middle two fingers (btw, not easy to do).

Why isn't the dark wall showing in the space between his fingers? Duct tape? I'm not implying that this is important, just curious.

I find this just as easy to do as showing the palm side. And I would guess gang bangers do to.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

here is a link to day 1 audio. Mimi is after the opening statements. They seemed to be just friends... and Mimi didn't feel a "spark" with Travis. She was going on the Cancun trip as "friends".

I wouldn't even describe what they were doing as "dating" based on her testimony.. they did a lot of things in groups and went on one or two dates that didn't go anywhere else and she was honest with him that she didn't have feelings for him that way.

(this is my best paraphrase of her testimony lol)

Thank you, Nurse!

I wondered how his roommate didn't notice TA's dog unfed, unwatered and pooping all over for 5 days. I think it went unnoticed by him, a typical young and busy bachelor on the go who spent very little time at the house. He probably wasn't home a lot since we know he had both a job and a girlfriend. As social and busy as Travis appeared to be also, I would imagine the dog was at home alone a lot with many 'accidents' in the house. I noticed in some of the photos he had used crate to fence of his carpets from him and also read in a few of his friends blogs laughing about how Napoleon was always pooping in the house and on people's beds. That could have created quite a stench in the house after 5 days. Maybe the roommate just thought the smell was from the dog, if he noticed one at all.

That is just nasty. imo

I find this just as easy to do as showing the palm side. And I would guess gang bangers do to.

The pics of Travis on the bed, to me, look like they were taken by someone creeping at the side of the bed and kind of "bed level". Seeing Travis was protective of the sexual relationship w Jodi, I don't see him being too interested in naked photos of himself getting out there taken by her. I think she creeped up on the side of the bed and took them. And that finger sign could be the making of a one finger salute once he turned and saw her taking the pics without his consent. Her words "oh Travis would never allow that" related to the shower pics kind of haunt me. In that I do think she's telling the truth.

That is just nasty. imo

For sure. I did read it on his friends blogs and also on the blog of his friend who now has Napoleon. The dog was said to be always pooping in the house, so I would imagine coming home to a foul smelling house was not out of the ordinary for his roommate.

I recall hearing that JA received her GED in jail but I never heard what she was in for. It sounded unrelated to this time period and crime.

I was wondering about Martinez and last witness, Leslie Udy. There was some speculation that Martinez was not pleased with her answers. Are there previous statements or police interviews where she shared other info/statements? Are police interviews for this case available for review by Websleuths, etc.? Thanks.

I don't think so. He wasn't supposed to leave for Mexico for another 5-6 days -- one day after his body was found. And what about the feeding, watering and pottying of the dog for 5 days. Obviously no one was showing up to do it. Not to mention, you think the roommates are just going to let the dog mess all over the house and leave it up to someone else to deal with? I suppose it's possible, but wow, that would be insanely unreasonable if they had the "run of the house." Maybe they didn't, idk.

But last and not least, trust me, there's no mistaking little dog mess for the stench of a decaying carcass of any kind. It is absolutely sickening and unmistakeable as nothing you've ever smelled before if you haven't.

I'm not saying the roommates had anything to do with this. I'm just saying it's incredible to me that, under all the circumstances, they didn't have the slightest clue. I'd really love to hear them testify about it.

The dog had a doggie door. There wouldn't have been a mess inside the house anyway from the dog.

IDK, that whole smell thing bugs me ALOT.

I just keep thinking about Jeff Ashton (CA trial) asking if the odor of human decomp was unique and the answer was that nothing else smelled like that.

Plus, the friends entering the house noticed it immediately. I would think if the roommates left the house at all, even to get the mail, for instance, they would notice the odor upon returning.

I suppose there is no way to know how strong the odor was, :(, but I'd bet it was worse than some dirty dishes sitting in the sink.....it's puzzling.

It could be because TA bleed out before she put him in the shower and that the smell was not as bad as it would have been normally. Also in June the air conditioning was surely on and TA might have liked it cooler in his room or JA could have turned the air up before leaving to keep that smell down. In any case garbage left too long in the house would smell and it's possible at some time in the roommate's life there was old garbage that was left too long in a home and he assumed that contributed to the smell. Plus young men are always on the go. He may have slept there, not been around much and figured TA would find the problem when he returned. jmo

The dog had a doggie door. There wouldn't have been a mess inside the house anyway from the dog.
Not according to his friends. He was still going in the house. His new owner says he has gotten much better about house training.

There has been a lot of discussion in this thread about Travis letting Jodi into his home. Yet there is testimony that she slipped in thought he doggy door quite often while he was sleeping. His friends also have said they knew the code numbers to his garage so she did too. I firmly believe he did not know she was coming and he did not let her in. I be
Ieve she planned the whole thing. There is too much evidence of premeditation for the jury to even think that she was just a woman scorned and have sympathy for her. This case cries out for a conviction of murder one. If she is ever repentant, let that come while she sits in jail. I do believe she would kill again. I think Casey will too if anyone bothers her life too much.

There are so many comments about JA sneaking in via the doggy door. I don't recall anyone testifying to this, nor can I remember a source of this info from the media (mainstream or social).

Who's the source? Was in in one of TA's emails? If it was testified to, I can't recall it. TIA!

What about Mimi? I missed her testimony. Were they just casually dating?

IDK why I was thinking TA had fallen for her and was pretty serious.....was that more Jodi BS? Ugh, that woman and her cray cray!!!!

Travis had not seen JA since April.

He had had about three dates with Mimi and she said he was very nice and respectful. It wasnt serious ......just casual dating.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member