The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ask the ladies:

You HAVE to kill a healthy, in-shape male.
You have a .25 caliber gun and a combat knife.
You can not kill him in his sleep (he will not go to sleep for some reason)
You decide to kill him as he is in the shower while you take pics of him.

***What weapon do you use?

Timestamps of the photos:

Full face shower photo 5:29:20
Sitting shower photo, no face shown 5:30:30
Ceiling photo (not upside down and not taken from the floor per expert testimony) 5:31:14
Photo of Travis on floor, Jodi's leg (upside down taken from floor per expert testimony) 5:32:16
Photo of baseboard and Travis back area on left side of photo (upside down taken from floor per expert testimony) 5:33:32

So what we have is 4:08 from the time the full on face photo of Travis to the last accidental photo of the baseboards photo for the killing to have occured.

So I ask the ladies:

Me? He ain't worth it. My butt would have stayed in California!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I ask the ladies:

If I want to destroy them, the knife.

Hi it's not that I don't believe the ME, it's just that it doesn't make sense to me, if she went there with the Gun to kill him then why stab him first? It would be easier to just shoot him. Also after all the stabbings and cutting his throat why shoot him after all that it seems pointless to do that? I'm just trying to make sense of it all. It's all so darn confusing!!! Driving me nuts!! Also and i'm not saying I believe her but when she said I wouldn't stab him, i'd shoot him. It just sticks with me almost like it's something she "had" to do because the gun was no longer near her.. I hope she doesn't get off because I do believe she's guilty but with so many unanswered questions and doubt it's just scary that she may walk.

She brought both weapons in an attempt to portray two perpetrators. I don't think she ever thought they would question her - that they'd be looking for two perps.

Stabbing first: It's really personal. He was rejecting her, and she couldn't stand it. People like Jodi don't take getting dumped very well. She was going to stab him in the heart, like he figuratively did hers.

But then he struggled. He fought her and it made her even more mad because now he was really putting her out. She'd planned all the blood to end up in the shower and now he was making a huge mess and taking more time to kill.

Once she slit his throat and put an end to the struggle, she dragged him back in the bathroom, remembered her two assailant plan, and decided to shoot him in the face for messing up her plans and making such a bloody mess. It was the last FU Travis.

So I ask the ladies:

That depends. I know that a .25 is not likely to kill him immediately and that the houses are close together so someone could hear the shot. I also know that more often than not one stab through the heart will immediately take him down. BUT when that doesn't happen then I would go with the repeated stabbing/cutting of his throat. However, since he would not freaking die the way I wanted him to in the first place, and I have the gun anyway........might as well use it as well just to get my point across.

Now, having said all of that I would NEVER kill someone anyway unless I was given no other choice.

MOO

Don't want to go there! Children with Down syndrome, for instance?

People who cannot have children? Won't go any further with this one.

that wasn't what she meant. Sometimes kids are born with something wrong with their brain. Something happened where the brains did not develop correctly for some reason. Genetics, something just not lining up right developmentally. It does happen-it isn't all nuture IMO....nurture can be a good part of it but in seemingly good homes with no hx of abuse? In Ann Rule's The Stranger Beside Me a relative of Ted Bundy was staying at their home and awoke to 3 year old Ted standing over here with a knife and a pecuilar look in his eyes. People just don't want to believe that for some reason genetically people are born with more sociopathic (or psychopathic) traits. Not all will turn into killers of course but many end up having dysfunctional lives in getting involved in bad situations.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatoalk 2

So I ask the ladies:

Are you asking all ladies, or just the sick, demented, sociopathic ones that think like Jodi? Cause I'm guessing you'd get different answers.

yep - i have decided i am way too lazy to be that psychotic

You and me both! I'd rather slap an "IMO" on something than search for a link and DGFred thinks I'm driving from CA to AZ? Please! Lol :)

So I ask the ladies:

knife...go near...pretend imdoing nothing and cut his throat..and stab him ...

She brought both weapons in an attempt to portray two perpetrators. I don't think she ever thought they would question her - that they'd be looking for two perps.

Stabbing first: It's really personal. He was rejecting her, and she couldn't stand it. People like Jodi don't take getting dumped very well. She was going to stab him in the heart, like he figuratively did hers.

But then he struggled. He fought her and it made her even more mad because now he was really putting her out. She'd planned all the blood to end up in the shower and now he was making a huge mess and taking more time to kill.

Once she slit his throat and put an end to the struggle, she dragged him back in the bathroom, remembered her two assailant plan, and decided to shoot him in the face for messing up her plans and making such a bloody mess. It was the last FU Travis.

You're really good at thinking like a psychopath... Lol IMO I couldn't agree with you more.

If i was the psychopath stalker type i believe Jodi to be I would go with the knife. I would want to watch the life "drain" from him. Create pain and terror. After all he hurt "Me" thru rejection. I would bring the gun for control and/or if he fought too hard. Phew. Glad I'm not a psychopath :floorlaugh: That's just how i view Jodi and this crime.

Murder takes too much damn work and I am lazy! All that preparing, and then the doing, then the dragging, then the hiding of evidence, coming up with an alibi, and frequently all night driving and/or cleaning. And then, inevitably, the cops figure it out and there's all those interviews, finger pointing, media. I'd really rather just take a nap.

Hi it's not that I don't believe the ME, it's just that it doesn't make sense to me, if she went there with the Gun to kill him then why stab him first? It would be easier to just shoot him. Also after all the stabbings and cutting his throat why shoot him after all that it seems pointless to do that? I'm just trying to make sense of it all. It's all so darn confusing!!! Driving me nuts!! Also and i'm not saying I believe her but when she said I wouldn't stab him, i'd shoot him. It just sticks with me almost like it's something she "had" to do because the gun was no longer near her.. I hope she doesn't get off because I do believe she's guilty but with so many unanswered questions and doubt it's just scary that she may walk.

IMO, she stabbed him because it was inhumane and she wanted him to die a horrible death!
IMO, no one says something like this unless it is exactly what they did.

JA: "If I planned to hurt him in anyway I, ya know, I'm not the brightest person but I ..
I don't think I could stab him.
I think I would have to shot him, continuously until he was.. dead.
If that were my intention and again I'd bring up the gloves again, that I'd have to wear gloves cuz.. I mean I'm not too worried about prints, I guess they're all over anyway but.
I would never stab him.. if.. IF IF I had it in me anywhere to kill him.. the least I could have done was make it humane as possible or quick or something ya know."

http://youtu.be/QDZ8eOPvhq4?t=31m7s

So I ask the ladies:

The Gun hands down, I just wouldn't want to get my hands dirty but then again I wouldn't want anyone to hear the gun either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx