The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The initial attacked happened either before the sitting down pic... or just after.

Would he sit down in the shower for no reason? Not in my opinion.

Would he go down like that from a knife wound? Not in my opinion unless gushing blood. We see him from the neck down.

Would he go down like that from a shot to the forehead not killing him? Maybe IMO.

***Again, just discussing. Doesn't matter to me regarding guilt.

I do know that if you look at the close-up picture of Travis' face afterwards, in the shower, you can see the bulge in his cheek area from the bullet.

The initial attacked happened either before the sitting down pic... or just after.

Would he sit down in the shower for no reason? Not in my opinion.

Would he go down like that from a knife wound? Not in my opinion unless gushing blood. We see him from the neck down.

Would he go down like that from a shot to the forehead not killing him? Maybe IMO.

***Again, just discussing. Doesn't matter to me regarding guilt.

that pic where he is looking at the camera - he is already sitting down like that

Camera thinking drives me bonkers... I can't figure it OR the dang duct tape out.

:floorlaugh: hilarious!

Does anyone know if there's a printed version of the autopsy report anywhere? I'd love to see it because a stab wound to or near the heart could puncture a lung & that would potentially incapacitate a victim rather quickly...the lung would collapse, causing difficulty breathing or the lung could fill with blood, also causing difficulty breathing. Travis may have leaned over the sink coughing up blood that filled his lung(s)...did the ME mention this? I don't remember now. He may or may not have been able to determine exact damage to the lungs due to post mortem atrophy. My point is that a knife wound to the chest could incapacitate a large man quickly just by nicking a lung.

OMG...I LOVED the Sopranos, great writing, directing & acting! I don't remember any ninja throat slashing/shootings in the shower, but loved Tony whacking Ralphie with the frying pan & my fave episode when the enormous Russian guy got away from Christopher & Pauley in the woods after they shot him....they never caught him or maybe they'd have slashed his throat too...probably not, though....too messy.

Christopher and Pauley fighting over ketchup packets! Lol great one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the camera...
Question? Why even bring it into the mix? Some say it was to take his attention off her but hell he would have been lookin more at her from her taking pics of him. If know you are going to kill someone, to me the last thing you want is pics?? evidence? whats your theory on the camera? also do you think she left it on purpose or forgot it? tks!

forgot. I think she wanted mementos for herself at first.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe this is where the posing comes in? She gets him down there, tells him to close his eyes and face the shower head, she wants another photo of water running down his upturned face.... Eyes are closed....BAM plunges knife deep into his chest. He manages to get out of shower...go to sink to steady himself... But it ain't over yet.. He stumbles, slips ... Starts trying to escape by crawling down the hall... She stabs at his head and back the whole way....

Ya, it had to be something like that. It's very frightening though because you would think something like that scene would have to be the result of rage and anger - a feeling most people wouldn't be able to contain. But not her. She's snapping pictures, since she's an artist and photographer!, having a great time, and then, bam.... Jurors may just not be able to grasp that though. How could you go from point A to point B with no trigger (i.e. Travis enraged about camera).

I do know that if you look at the close-up picture of Travis' face afterwards, in the shower, you can see the bulge in his cheek area from the bullet.

Yeah... like a real bad bloody nose and horrible tooth pulled. So I am wondering if that would account for the blood spray at the sink.

These 'what happened' scenario question is what I like to consider. Not the guilt part as much.

If it bothers someone I am sorry. It interest me in all cases and I ramble on sometime. Just give me a posted--- SLAP if I get out of hand.

Isn't that a pretty good position to be off just slightly... and get that EXACT tragectory from the shot?

So shot still would hold either making him fall to the sitting position... or shot posing in that position.

It just looks to me he is not sitting comfortably... more like slumped there to me.

How comfortable would it be for anyone over the age of 5 to sit on the bottom of that small shower stall?

Doesn't he look like he's shaving his naughty bits in one of the photos?

How comfortable would it be for anyone over the age of 5 to sit on the bottom of that small shower stall?

Does anyone shave theirs sitting down?

Ya, it had to be something like that. It's very frightening though because you would think something like that scene would have to be the result of rage and anger - a feeling most people wouldn't be able to contain. But not her. She's snapping pictures, since she's an artist and photographer!, having a great time, and then, bam.... Jurors may just not be able to grasp that though. How could you go from point A to point B with no trigger (i.e. Travis enraged about camera).

I agree, she used his camera as a lure of sorts.

:what: Now you are giving some good ones!!! Naughty bits? Is that like his 'garden'???

Getting ready for trip?

*Another question for the ladies...

So the trip with Mimi was just as friends? Where was she staying?

Does that sound like something Mormons would be OK with? Just asking.

Would he go down like that from a knife wound? Not in my opinion unless gushing blood.

But he was gushing blood, have a look at the sink area. Thats from the initial stab to the chest. Than as he tried to recover, the back stabbing started , defensive wounds on his hands occurred etc etc.

And I don't care how macho a guy is, she could easily plunge a knife into his chest. It was the last thing in the world he expected at the time. Totally had his guard down. BOOM, in a fraction of a secong he's stabbed, didn't even see it coming likely...

Ok, I googled "travis broke jodi's finger" because I have no idea where this information came from. Some site that claims she is innocent has a post about it. :doh:
The last time I believed something from that site was .. well ... never. :whistle:

Hi kscornfed,
This "broken finger" was supposed to have happened when he was "abusing" her during their relationship, not at the time of the murder.

Pretty sure the broken finger story camne from a website of JA enablers.

Isn't that a pretty good position to be off just slightly... and get that EXACT tragectory from the shot?

So shot still would hold either making him fall to the sitting position... or shot posing in that position.

It just looks to me he is not sitting comfortably... more like slumped there to me.

She could have had the gun threatening him making him pose? just thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne