The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: Now you are giving some good ones!!! Naughty bits? Is that like his 'garden'???

Getting ready for trip?

*Another question for the ladies...

So the trip with Mimi was just as friends? Where was she staying?

Does that sound like something Mormons would be OK with? Just asking.

LOL I believe Mimi stated she agreed to go as friends as there were others going along. It wasn't just the two of them. I would think accommodations would be separate. In fact I would bet on it.

:what: Now you are giving some good ones!!! Naughty bits? Is that like his 'garden'???

Getting ready for trip?

*Another question for the ladies...

So the trip with Mimi was just as friends? Where was she staying?

Does that sound like something Mormons would be OK with? Just asking.

IIRC she was staying at the hotel and he was staying w/ a family nvolved w/ prepaid leagl close by

But he was gushing blood, have a look at the sink area. Thats from the initial stab to the chest. Than as he tried to recover, the back stabbing started , defensive wounds on his hands occurred etc etc.

And I don't care how macho a guy is, she could easily plunge a knife into his chest. It was the last thing in the world he expected at the time. Totally had his guard down. BOOM, in a fraction of a secong he's stabbed, didn't even see it coming likely...

Why bring the gun?

It doesn't look so gushing to me... more like spray and extra.

You don't see any blood in the sitting down pic. I believe the face/eyes pic is when he noticed her... then was shot as he flinched causing that odd trajectory.

My main reasoning:
If he is already dead... I see her shot going straight thru his brain.

I think she couldn't find the camera and ran out of time. Look at how she wanted to see the pictures during the interrogations. crazy

After snooping here for some time, I've finally decided to join in on the convo, so 1st time post & thanks to everyone for all the thoughtful, interesting & at times, entertaining posts & discussions.

Like many here, I've followed trials for a long time....Scott Peterson, CA, etc. & have no one in my real life to discuss this obsession (interest, hobby? LOL) So I'm thankful for this forum.

A few thoughts to share:

Did Jodi really work at Casa Ramos? I heard something about a family member (her dad?) showing pay stubs to LE, but nothing more. Was that true & did LE ever interview anyone from the restaurant? Were there ANY KNIVES MISSING??? Considering the extent of Travis' fatal wound to the throat, it HAD to be inflicted by a large knife, a nice, sharp butcher knife. Of course, I'm guessing Jodi snatched one from Casa Margaritaville Ramos. We know where she got the gun.....talk about prepared!

I'm intrigued by the idea someone had (sorry, it was too far back & i now forget who) that the dye job & white car may have been Jodi's attempt to be mistaken for Mimi & possibly frame her for the murder. I've also thought that perhaps Jodi figured Mimi was there with Travis (asleep) & she intended to kill them both.

It's clear to me that Jodi planned this whole sordid adventure, possibly after Travis told her in May that it was OVER...for good. Travis never intended to visit Jodi, the trip she claims he cancelled. I think he was finally coming to his senses about Jodi or his friends had gotten through to him. He'd had enough after the fb hacking, the endless phone calls, her unrelenting obsession, etc, etc & realized it was time to put his foot down for good. He probably felt safe from whatever consequences might occur since she was a good distance away. He never expected her to show up again in Mesa let alone with dyed hair, a rental car, a gun & a butcher knife!

I'm with those who think that Travis never invited her, nor did he have any inkling Jodi was coming. She just showed up, like obsessed, rejected sociopaths/psychopaths do. They may or may not have had sex, but once he was wet, naked & vulnerable in the shower, she ambushed him. Stabbed him first in that weird sitting position in the shower stall. As for dragging the body....small nurses can move large patients, EMT's & paramedics do it all the time...there are methods & someone else pointed out the floor was slippery from blood & water..plus she had the adrenaline...psycho adrenaline (it's more powerful!) She also could have used the sheets to drag his body.

Not sure why she placed him in the shower...convenience? Wasn't there a cup found with the body? Did she perform some sort of ritual baptism? He was there at her baptism, even baptized her? Was she responding in kind? Hmmm, nothing "kind" about it, but Mormons are known to baptize the dead. At any rate, I doubt she "cleaned" him off, more likely she was running the shower over her hands/arms to rinse herself off & splashing water all over him inadvertently.

Sorry this is so long, but it's my first post & I've many thoughts brewing! Just one more thing...I have to mention my thoughts about Juan Martinez. Unlike so many others, I'm not terribly impressed. If I were a jury member, I can assure you that I'd be turned off by his abrasiveness with the witnesses....his own witnesses! It may be his style, but as a jury member, I wouldn't care & instead, find it offensive. I'm a little worried about that.

Thank you for indulging me & thanks again to everyone for all your great posts, links, info, etc.

welcome! great first post! :cheer:

Just something I've been stewing over. Not sure if anyone agrees... back to the last living photo of TA - the haunting one. I keep wondering if the facial expression he has is one that I would have if someone surprised me by holding a gun/knife on me. My answer is No. I think it would express MUCH MUCH more surprise/shock. I think my eyes would most certainly get huge. His expression is one of sadness, emotional pain, sorrow, helplessness. It is almost as if he was looking at someone who was holding a weapon on themselves and threatening to hurt themself. Do you think this might be a scenario in which she catches him off guard?

Ok, I googled "travis broke jodi's finger" because I have no idea where this information came from. Some site that claims she is innocent has a post about it. :doh:
The last time I believed something from that site was .. well ... never. :whistle:

And that's exactly why it shouldn't be posted here as fact. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do my legs and bits in the tub, my very large comfortable tub. When I'm done, I shower off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have bits :what::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just something I've been stewing over. Not sure if anyone agrees... back to the last living photo of TA - the haunting one. I keep wondering if the facial expression he has is one that I would have if someone surprised me by holding a gun/knife on me. My answer is No. I think it would express MUCH MUCH more surprise/shock. I think my eyes would most certainly get huge. His expression is one of sadness, emotional pain, sorrow, helplessness. It is almost as if he was looking at someone who was holding a weapon on themselves and threatening to hurt themself. Do you think this might be a scenario in which she catches him off guard?

on another site some one enlarged the photo on his eye - his right our left - if you look really close - it kinda looks like you can see her reflection in his eye holding the camera

But he was gushing blood, have a look at the sink area. Thats from the initial stab to the chest. Than as he tried to recover, the back stabbing started , defensive wounds on his hands occurred etc etc.

And I don't care how macho a guy is, she could easily plunge a knife into his chest. It was the last thing in the world he expected at the time. Totally had his guard down. BOOM, in a fraction of a secong he's stabbed, didn't even see it coming likely...

If it did nick his lung that would make it really hard for him. Another thought...could he have just stepped out of the shower and maybe towel up to dry his hair. That would be a perfect time to stab him in the chest.

That would explain the hand cuts...

It truly is impossible to tell what a person is thinking/looking at/etc. from a photo. Viewing a photo is subjective, just as viewing a piece of art. Every person who viewed it would see a different thing. I think that we can all agree on the fact that because of the sequence of this photo and because of what we know now, that Travis was not pleased by whatever he saw. It might have been her holding a knife, her holding a gun, him finding out she was taking photos when he didn't know she was or her coming into the bathroom when he thought she was gone. We just can't know, and will never know.

Gosh we still have over a week to banter :what:

I am still floored at how she managed to get out of the bathroom and bedroom without tons of bloody evidence everywhere. Even if I planned out a crime I would have to write out the steps and be well prepared because you just never know what will end up going down. As bloody as that crime scene was, she left very little evidence in the way of blood evidence outside the actual scene. Can anyone explain to me how she might have done that? Everything she needed had to have been within arm reach of the bathroom door because there are no bloody foot prints going across the bedroom or thru the closet.

I am wondering about this too.. with her latest claim what will be her reasoning for this.

She most likely came prepared with a garbage bag in her purse :moo:

She obviously did not shampoo the rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members