The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. They did, indeed just show him tied to the bed. Interestingly, she was a small woman (or so they say in this Lifetime movie) & dragged his body from the bedroom all the way through the house & out to the backyard where she buried him. That's a lot of adrenaline.

Susan Wright dragged her dead husband's body onto a dolly that they had, she tied him to the dolly, and moved him that way out of the bedroom. So she didn't drag him all the way outside. Her husband was over 200 lbs and she was all of maybe 120, if that.

Yes and what was all the redness? Travis's was all red too! Also, he had some red line around his waist area. Maybe around his neck too. What the heck was going on?

Koolaid? :floorlaugh:

I hope the jury at least listens to and pays attention to the experts who are testifying. That is the best and most compelling evidence to understand what happened to Travis.

I was so worried about the Drew Peterson case and that he would walk and they found him guilty with a lot less evidence then we have here. jmo

it is open for discussion.

Personally, I think it's fine to discuss here. I just do not think it should be one jurors are even considering. Jurors in this case seem to be focusing on their own agenda, not the actual evidence presented. Based on their questions. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koolaide? Lol I have no idea! It's very strange tho right?

I think that the redness came from just the shutter speed in the low light. I am currently a "real" professional photographer and this is common in low light situations if the shots are not metered.

There are, how to say this, "devices" which can be used on a man's junk to constrict blood flow to maintain an erection. Something like that might have caused the unusual color in his photo.

I searched amazon today and got a real education. Not sure how to say what search I used. Think a male bird and a ring.

I have no clue on the other areas of redness, but I see them also. Maybe more duct tape had been applied and removed???

Duct tape? Gasp! ??

Many people just do not trust the system. Detectives make mistakes in their investigations, big or small they are bound to get something wrong, or are mistaken. It happens. But a medical expert who testifies in court on a DP case, I'll bet he went over that autopsy with a fine tooth comb to make sure he made no mistakes prior to court. I was impressed with him. He clearly knew what he was talking about and made sense. jmo

Medical Examiners are not there to decide who did the crime; their only role is to determine how a person died, classify the manner and means of death based on the condition of the body as presented to them, and considering facts they learn about the victim, the scene, etc. They take an oath and they are medical doctors. I guess those who don't trust the system also don't trust medical doctors either considering they make them part of the bad guys/system.

I'd love to see that diagram showing the bullet missing the brain. Was that posted last night also?

I am w/you on the hunky ME :blushing:

i will go find it - it was amazing as soon as every one saw it they were - see i knew it! - even though it was from a medical site or verified - they were that willing to throw every thing hunky ME said out the door :banghead:

He said it in the very beginning...right when she was first arrested. It was based on her statement about the "ninjas" and that they shot him first. It doesn't mean that he still believes it or even believed it past 2008. It was just a supposition based on what she told him about that night.

I agree. And there have been many many cases where an investigator has a first thought or theory on how a murder happened, but after further examination of the evidence, they were off base (sometimes way off base).

I think he was shot last as a guarantee that he was dead and it also helped history of 2 attackers. Many people think 2 weapons = 2 assailants.

Many people just do not trust the system. Detectives make mistakes in their investigations, big or small they are bound to get something wrong, or are mistaken. It happens. But a medical expert who testifies in court on a DP case, I'll bet he went over that autopsy with a fine tooth comb to make sure he made no mistakes prior to court. I was impressed with him. He clearly knew what he was talking about and made sense. jmo

Think the defense will call a pathologist who disagrees with the ME?

Diagram? It must have been eaten by a unicorn. Never saw it:)

Pollypockets said that someone posted a pic trying to show the trajectory missed the brain. I missed it. I think it was posted last night. Guess I'll go look for it.

Assuming then that she realized what was on that camera, even more reason to take it with her to dispose of rather than think the washer would destroy it.

Dumb. But thankfully she was dumb.

I think that the redness came from just the shutter speed in the low light. I am currently a "real" professional photographer and this is common in low light situations if the shots are not metered.

Linda7NJ feels another experiment in my husbands future.... Oh honey.... Can you come here !!!

Pollypockets said that someone posted a pic trying to show the trajectory missed the brain. I missed it. I think it was posted last night. Guess I'll go look for it.

If you find it, can you repost it pretty please!

Think the defense will call a pathologist who disagrees with the ME?

Not sure it makes a difference either way. It's the slashing of the neck that would convince me it was no self defense. She just wanted him dead and tried at least 31 times to make sure he was dead. Where I come from that's murder. jmo

I hope the jury at least listens to and pays attention to the experts who are testifying. That is the best and most compelling evidence to understand what happened to Travis.

trust me. I do too. but the topic is still up for discussion.

(aside: I just walked into the room and saw mister nurse watching the casey anthony movie... omg! I told him to turn it off post haste! He is sucked into it.. lawd have mercy!)

Somewhere earlier in this thread (not willing to go back through 15 pages to find it), someone mentioned that a petite woman would not stab a grown man unless he was unconscious, ironically the case that I couldn't think of the name just came on Snapped! Her name was Sheila Davaloo. She stabbed her husband in the chest by blindfolding him in a "game", then in the hospital parking lot, attemped to finish him off, this was after she had killed her lover's fiance in another state ( and LE hadn't yet linked the cases). OOoooo- she stabbed the fiance too!!!
The coincidences are interesting because she also caught him offguard, much as Jodi did to Travis. The only way I see a wet, naked Travis being a threat to her is if he was going to strangle her, that'd be his only weapon-his hands, she's not claiming rape...

ITA. Yes, the bullet may have "passed through" a tiny portion of the temporal lobe, but not mostly. Blood was from him thinking wtf just happened, going to the mirror to look, and her not being there because the gun jammed on the second round and she was racing off to find the knife to make sure he wouldn't live to tell about it.

here is the post from last nite w/ the pic

I found this post on the poll thread and found it very interesting. Thanks to TaRazza for a very informative post. Shows xray of TA's skull and a proposed trajectory for the bullet.

Here's his/her photo and comment:

http://picturepush.com/public/11992995

"Here's an estimation of the bullet's path and what part(s) of the brain may have been affected and what those parts do. We are all shaped a little differently, so this is by no means accurate. It is possible that the bullet tumbled/wobbled a bit after striking/piercing bones, but in my opinion, this was probably its basic path."

All I saw was an X-ray. Meant nothing to me as it wasn't three dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member