The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe when they have a gun shot wound after the brain is removed or there is no solid brain material ME uses a rod to determine the path of the bullet. I'm guessing that may be why he is 100% sure. That xray does not tell us much. jmo

i just posted it on #1459 - it was an artist rendition - sorta of...

Pollypockets said that someone posted a pic trying to show the trajectory missed the brain. I missed it. I think it was posted last night. Guess I'll go look for it.

Its funny to me how some think they are so much smarter than the people who are educated ....go to school for this...and actually has vast experience in this field of expertise.:floorlaugh:

LOL. That is why she said "feral" cat. I doubt if any cat would trust her long enough to stay around. Animals know. jmo

how do you pick up a feral cat?? i even rescued feral kittens 3 weeks old and i had to have thick leather gloves

Believe it or not, I've never seen that movie. Hubby and I were so pizzed that she got off that the movie is banned in our house!

You didn't miss anything. Hubby and I watched it. We did not think it was well written and we got bored watching it.

here is the post from last nite w/ the pic

I found this post on the poll thread and found it very interesting. Thanks to TaRazza for a very informative post. Shows xray of TA's skull and a proposed trajectory for the bullet.

Here's his/her photo and comment:

http://picturepush.com/public/11992995

"Here's an estimation of the bullet's path and what part(s) of the brain may have been affected and what those parts do. We are all shaped a little differently, so this is by no means accurate. It is possible that the bullet tumbled/wobbled a bit after striking/piercing bones, but in my opinion, this was probably its basic path."

Now that I see that diagram I absolutely do agree with Dr, Horn and it went through Travis' frontal lobe. This was no magic bullet. He just didnt have enough blood left to bleed much.

Remember the story of the cat she supposedly abused? I believe that story!

IMO that illustrates psychopathy. She just stuck it in a dark closet like it was a jacket, and left it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that I see that diagram I absolutely do agree with Dr, Horn and it went through Travis' frontal lobe. This was no magic bullet. He just didnt have enough blood left to bleed much.

exactly, even the ME was very specific about how a person JA's age - especially - brains are flush against the skull, no room in between

Female Stalkers, Part 2: Checklist of Stalking and Harassment Behaviors

http://www.shrink4men.com/2011/02/16/female-stalkers-part-2-checklist-of-stalking-and-harassment-behaviors/

bunny-boiler21-300x262.jpg

Um what have I missed?? Loll. What does Jodi have extra??

:eek:

there was something hanging off of there that was not right.. and other things missing (if you will)

well, based on the picture and my take on it.

Um what have I missed?? Loll. What does Jodi have extra??

I don't know what it's called as I have never seen anything like it before. I thought she was wearing a hoop earring or something at first without my glasses. .. But no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member