The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the camera...
Question? Why even bring it into the mix? Some say it was to take his attention off her but hell he would have been lookin more at her from her taking pics of him. If know you are going to kill someone, to me the last thing you want is pics?? evidence? whats your theory on the camera? also do you think she left it on purpose or forgot it? tks!

Well, it was Travis's new camera and Jodi did say they took pictures often of themselves and then deleted them. She wanted everything to be as normal as can be. Taking pictures of him in the shower were probably meant to be a mix of him looking at the camera and him just looking like sexy shower guy. Notice his entire back is exposed in a few and he's got his head back in some enjoying the water. IMO she was just doing her "artsy photographer" thing.

I think she was dressed because she found out he was leaving for Cancun with Mimi and either Travis told her it was time for her to go, or she got dressed and decided she would teach him he couldn't dump her.

She DID delete many of the photographs, but they were recovered. It may have been time consuming and she had a lot of other cleaning up to do - maybe in a rush because roommate would be coming home? Like Casey, she just got annoyed and lazy and decided to just throw the camera in the wash and destroy the rest.

There is better way to stab someone and keep it clean than doing it while they are naked, in the shower, and in this case, in a vulnerable position.

:what: Now you are giving some good ones!!! Naughty bits? Is that like his 'garden'???

Getting ready for trip?

*Another question for the ladies...

So the trip with Mimi was just as friends? Where was she staying?

Does that sound like something Mormons would be OK with? Just asking.

Waxing would be way better. that stubble would be a killer!

Can you post a link to where JA stated that one! TIA

it was some one who called in on dr drew - said she worked w/ JA at rancho mirgae and told this story about JA pet sitting for their manager - she left the cat in a dark room for 2 weeks w/ out checking on it

If she were doing battle with my cat, it would be her toes and ankles that would be showing evidence of scratches. All these coinky-dinks add up though. At some point even a person who wants to give J.A. every benefit of every doubt has got to think, "oh c'mon....there aren't that many coincidences!"

As one who has survived many cat scratches and bites, I would resent her trying to blame her "injuries" on a feral cat. From what I understand the cat she was supposedly babysitting that one time was completely ignored and suffering.

:mad:

:cat:

so how do you all think the defense will open up their case? with their (boo hoo) pages of texts?

how to they breach this void that the prosecutor has left them with? do they dare cross it? they will most likely but how? and how do they deal with their client who could be begging them to take the stand and they don't want her to?

Can you post a link to where JA stated that one! TIA

It's in the interview with the detective. She points out the scratches on her arms. He even says...enough about your cat! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an animal lover and I cannot even hear or read about mistreatment of animals. It makes me physically ill. Any animal in my life is treated as royalty and doted on.

:eek:

there was something hanging off of there that was not right.. and other things missing (if you will)

well, based on the picture and my take on it.

I didn't notice anything missing. What do you mean?

I'm an animal lover and I cannot even hear or read about mistreatment of animals. It makes me physically ill. Any animal in my life is treated as royalty and doted on.

my dog gets to lick the last bits of butter off the knife every morning after I make pancakes for nurse kid and other nurse kid (which is nurse husband)

no way I buy her feral cat scratches unless she provides a feral cat to go along with those scratches.

no way.

I bet they didn't check this out but I wish they would have.

Well, it was Travis's new camera and Jodi did say they took pictures often of themselves and then deleted them. She wanted everything to be as normal as can be. Taking pictures of him in the shower were probably meant to be a mix of him looking at the camera and him just looking like sexy shower guy. Notice his entire back is exposed in a few and he's got his head back in some enjoying the water. IMO she was just doing her "artsy photographer" thing.

I think she was dressed because she found out he was leaving for Cancun with Mimi and either Travis told her it was time for her to go, or she got dressed and decided she would teach him he couldn't dump her.

She DID delete many of the photographs, but they were recovered. It may have been time consuming and she had a lot of other cleaning up to do - maybe in a rush because roommate would be coming home? Like Casey, she just got annoyed and lazy and decided to just throw the camera in the wash and destroy the rest.

There is better way to stab someone and keep it clean than doing it while they are naked, in the shower, and in this case, in a vulnerable position.

He wasn't going to Cancun the day after she killed him. He was to leave the day after he was found.

it was some one who called in on dr drew - said she worked w/ JA at rancho mirgae and told this story about JA pet sitting for their manager - she left the cat in a dark room for 2 weeks w/ out checking on it

WOW!! What a cold-hearted xxxxx..not that we didn't know that already with how she left Travis for 5 days. :furious:

here is the post from last nite w/ the pic

I found this post on the poll thread and found it very interesting. Thanks to TaRazza for a very informative post. Shows xray of TA's skull and a proposed trajectory for the bullet.

Here's his/her photo and comment:

http://picturepush.com/public/11992995

"Here's an estimation of the bullet's path and what part(s) of the brain may have been affected and what those parts do. We are all shaped a little differently, so this is by no means accurate. It is possible that the bullet tumbled/wobbled a bit after striking/piercing bones, but in my opinion, this was probably its basic path."

Using a drawing is not accurate for how close the brain is to the skull though. That's why I posted an MRI of the brain last night after I saw this posting

:) :) :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358742487.487654.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358742487.487654.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 52
It's in the interview with the detective. She points out the scratches on her arms. He even says...enough about your cat! Lol

Yes..I do remember how she kept trying to take the focus off her and the detective kept shifting it back to her but i did miss the Dr. Drew caller.

so how do you all think the defense will open up their case? with their (boo hoo) pages of texts?

how to they breach this void that the prosecutor has left them with? do they dare cross it? they will most likely but how? and how do they deal with their client who could be begging them to take the stand and they don't want her to?

I do think Jodi will take the stand. She will be cool calm collective and very intent on not letting the prosecutor ruffle her feathers. And she will believe that she can handle anything he can dish her way. She also believes she will convince the jury that she is demure and naive. And I hope she believes all of the above. Then we can watch the DA do his own style of slicing and dicing! Can't wait!!!
Imo

Using a drawing is not accurate for how close the brain is to the skull though. That's why I posted an MRI of the brain last night after I saw this posting

exactly - that drawing looked like his forehead was grazed - and you had a very pretty brain :)

Right now I am clinging to 6 inches on the edge of my bed because my greyhound is sound asleep on his back right next to me. I'm uncomfortable as hell ... But I don't want to wake him. He looks so comfortable..... Heavy sigh. View attachment 29273

Awww! So sweet! Beautiful dog!
Is that Cindy Anthony on the tv in the background? Lol!

I still don't believe some of it.

Did he really allow her into his home?

What sexual encounter? The pics don't show them together at all. She could have taken pics of her nude self, and pics of Travis unaware in his bedroom. All I know is those pics don't show a sexual encounter.

Then, there's shower pics she claims he wanted her to take, where he looks unaware she's there.

For all I know, she could have held a gun to him the entire time and made him get in that shower.
Why am I believing anything she says?
It just hit me! Maybe she walked in aiming it at him from the start?
She WAS only there 13 hours.
Of which she claims she was sleeping 8-9 of them?
She arrived at 4:30 am.
They "slept" until 1pm.
I'm not even believing this story anymore! What if she really arrived at 12:00 pmWhen she arrived Travis was sitting at his computer on "youtube"?
What if it was noon-ish say AFTER 12:13?
:Alexander's cell phone was found in the downstairs office, with the last call made at 12:13 p.m. June 4. All calls after that went unanswered, including an important conference call he was scheduled to take part in.

They had sex TWICE... once in the office
and once in the bed??? Between 1:00pm and 5:22pm
Man he must have a quick recovery time!
ehh... I guess 3 hours is normal.
Here 3 hole wonder pic is at 1:44:00
He was on the bed photographed at
1:44:50 and 1:47:15pm (looks out of it?)
?post coital maybe.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/17/article-2264094-1700E9D0000005DC-358_634x392.jpg
SOOO from 1:45 to 5:?? pm they had sex again and at
5:22pm he is in the shower? Looks like a 1 to me but I am blind!
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...gen/derivatives/landscape_635/court-photo.jpg
I am even wondering if she used pepper spray on him or something?
In his eyes? Those photos look like he is rinsing something out of his eyes.
imo
5:32 pm he is dead.

Awww! So sweet! Beautiful dog!
Is that Cindy Anthony on the tv in the background? Lol!

Heck no! Seen enough of that bunch to last me a lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member